Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding links to a PowerPoint presentation..?

Options
  • 31-03-2020 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

Windows 10 x64

I've added a couple of links to a PP presentation slide.

In order to view the links it is necessary to Ctrl/Click rather than simply click on the links with the mouse.

It is possible to change settings in PP so that links can be activated by single mouse click and not Ctrl/Click?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭F00t13f4n

Are you clicking the links from the document, or the slideshow? In my version, I have to Ctrl + Click from the slide, but clicking works from the slideshow or if I save it as a pdf.

I don't know of any preferences that can change how links work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Thanks.

The problem is actually when the PP is loaded into BrightSpace, so that students can access the PP online.

It seems that BrightSpace uses Flash and PP doesn't like Flash as far as web links are concerned. The Jpegs in the PP appear fine in BrightSpace, as does all the text.

It is only the web links that I am having a problem with.

Thanks again.

D.

Advertisement