Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Details of the statements

Options
  • 31-03-2020 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Good afternoon
    I would like to know how can I see all the details of my transactions.
    I did a SEPA transfer recently and I need to see the complete statement with all the details of it: IBAN, amount... to send it. 
    How can I see it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

Once a transfer has been completed on Banking 365 online, there would be a 'Completed' page displaying the transfer details. You can then print/save this page for your own records. 

After the transfer has been completed, the SEPA transfer can be viewed in your recent transactions, the name you have given this Payee will appear on your statement. Once a statement has been produced, it will also appear here. The details of the Payee would be available under 'Manage Accounts' > 'Manage Payees'. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement