Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sister being very irresponsible

• 01-04-2020 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Sister has recently returned from a highly affected area of Covid 19 in the UK. My mother ( who isn't young ) prepared for her return by moving my father who is immune compromised to another house which is our B&B. My mother collected her from the airport and had her gloves, mask etc. Upon arriving home my sister went to a room my mother prepared for her and ever since my mother has delivered meal's to the door. Although today my sister was extremely negligent and went to the house my father was staying and tried to enter so he locked the door. She then proceeded to petting his dog who was outside at the time which really infuriated my father because there is still a lot of ambiguity about whether dogs can transmit the virus or carry it. I brought the topic up with my sister to be more careful but she snapped. I tried to explain the 14 day incubation to which seemed to know very little about and claimed me to be a liar and that she is symptom free. On the face of things she doesn't seem to pay much attention to the news but her negligence so far is putting a vulnerable household at jeopardy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,866 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

You need someone here to put manners on her OP?

Beasty can do that.

Advertisement