Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy Tab 3 issue.

• 01-04-2020 12:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

My sister just called to ask me how to clear an issue on her autistic sons tablet.

Every few minutes the word TexView appears on the middle of the screen over whatever app is open and the tablet becomes unresponsive until it goes away on its own after about 10 to 15 seconds.

I can't get a screen grab unfortunately so unable to show what it looks like. It appears in large semi transparent text. It just shows "TextView".

It just happened suddenly today. The last new apps installed were over 2 weeks ago.

There is every possibility the young lad tapped something he shouldn't have and she's reluctant to factory reset it. Task manager shows no apps running.

Any suggestions very much appreciated as it's the little lads favourite "toy".

Checked the Developer menu and everything is turned off there.

Thanks

Ken

Advertisement