Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airlines breaking EU law by not offering refunds

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

JTMan wrote: »
    Still nothing back from the SCC today. How long does it take the SCC to review a submission before they take the 25 EUR and accept the case?

I do not think this be priority as i expect the Court Services doing very little these days. unless you really stuck for cash i suggest you ride it out.
    I know from my own experience the courts will do absolutely nothing if there is a promise of a refund in 3 months which is what Ryanair have stated.
    I have one myself, an expensive flight i booked with my credit card and i need refund so i can give him the money.
    This person is older and was taking the opportunity as they be on same flight with me as there considerable car driving involved.
    I would wait a week or two as i think things settle and we all be ok.
    The fact that Ryanair have promised refunds is a game changer, i suspect like me that quite a few have already accepted flight change/voucher has kinda worked for them which was the reason for stall.
    When it comes to strategic games. O'Leary #1...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

theguzman wrote: »
    I printed and completed the Credit Card chargeback form which I then posted on the 30th of March and got the money back to my card on April 22nd, so roughly a 3 week turnaround.

I sent in a copy of the flight itinerary and TAP's email back to me offering a 1 year voucher or a free date change which was their reply to me after I originally contacted them for a refund.

Cheers. I didn't post mine until Apr 5th (Bank Hol Apr 6th) so prob didn't land on their desk until at least Apr 8th.

I'll give it another week before chasing up with them.

I have included in the envelope more information than they required to ensure a pretty much bullet-proof case.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement