Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exhaust repair ?

• 01-04-2020 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good exhaust repair guy or business ?

I've got a rusted bracket and broken pipe so it's not a straightforward repair. Will need some welding and jigging ....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

There's a fella in Ballysimon , behind EZ living.
    https://www.emeraldexhaustcentre.com/

Can't say if he's open any time soon but word of warning, he doesn't have a filter (excuse the pun). He's just a very direct person but price is good along with the work.

I also needed a bracket and exhaust replaced. He said the exhaust didn't need doing and ordered the bracket , fitted it for very little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

Berty wrote: »
    There's a fella in Ballysimon , behind EZ living.
    https://www.emeraldexhaustcentre.com/

Can't say if he's open any time soon but word of warning, he doesn't have a filter (excuse the pun). He's just a very direct person but price is good along with the work.

I also needed a bracket and exhaust replaced. He said the exhaust didn't need doing and ordered the bracket , fitted it for very little.

Seems to be closed ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Aidan Frahill Motor Servicing
    Eastlink Business Park 061 317 788.

I think they are still working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

I got a text today on my phone

'Best Drive is open for all emergency call out work. Prior to visiting please call Bestdrive Cathedral Place 061 416377

That's advance pitstop....so they are working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

chicorytip wrote: »
    Aidan Frahill Motor Servicing
    Eastlink Business Park 061 317 788.

I think they are still working.

Frahills use and recommend Emerald Exhausts too .

• Advertisement
Advertisement