Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony PlayStation Move Motion Controller - (Twin Pack)

Options
  • 01-04-2020 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone any idea on where I can pick these up?

They were available in Smyth's late last year, just before Christmas for €80 (and other places) but has not been seen in Smyth's since.

Only place I can see them is Amazon UK via a 3rd party seller at £140?

Anyone any insight as to what is going on with the availability of them, or an alternative supplier that won't be gouging me?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

McMurphy wrote: »
    Anyone any idea on where I can pick these up?

They were available in Smyth's late last year, just before Christmas for €80 (and other places) but has not been seen in Smyth's since.

Only place I can see them is Amazon UK via a 3rd party seller at £140?

Anyone any insight as to what is going on with the availability of them, or an alternative supplier that won't be gouging me?

Cheers.

I have been looking to get VR for months and even though you don't need the move controllers for most games, it completely put me off that my only choice was to buy 2nd hand ones for full price or more. If Sony won't supply them, they can keep the VR as well. I'll give VR 2 a look on PS5 if they can actually sell us the peripherals to go with it but really, they should be bundled.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I have been looking to get VR for months and even though you don't need the move controllers for most games, it completely put me off that my only choice was to buy 2nd hand ones for full price or more. If Sony won't supply them, they can keep the VR as well. I'll give VR 2 a look on PS5 if they can actually sell us the peripherals to go with it but really, they should be bundled.

Hey zero, thanks for the reply.

Have they stopped making these do you know, or what's the story?

My kids have the game just dance, and these would go with them much better than using a smart phone (doesn't work particular well).

Seem to be like hens teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

They have always seemed to be hard to get and I don't envy anyone trying to find them for a decent price.
    I ended up biting the bullet when I bought the PSVR to suck up the cost of the twin pack (€80 at the time) and I have to say I do think that for the games that use them, they do add a lot. But I'm in the position where I have the money to buy games, not necessarily the time, so I'll drop money on the stuff I want, regardless of the price.

Advertisement