Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Decathlon do discount codes etc ?

Options
  • 01-04-2020 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Do Decathlon do discount codes etc ?

Any response appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Huge Decathlon fan and long time customer here. The only time I've seen them do anything like that was for free delivery. Have never seen them do anything like 10/20% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Better suited to the bargain request thread

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Is the website up and running for delivery yet? No notes re covid 19 delays??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Is the website up and running for delivery yet? No notes re covid 19 delays??

There website has been up and running for years and doing deliveries. Their store opening had been postponed

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Moved to requests

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I've also never seen discount codes and I've used them for years. They tend to do great sales both online and in store though, even on expensive items like high end bikes. Good stuff in normal sizes goes very quickly in sales

Advertisement