If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz 6006 UK Amp

Options
  • 01-04-2020 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hi Im Interested in The Marantz 6006 UK Amp
    Also Im Looking For Speakers,
    Im Torn Between The Wharfedale 220s or Monitor Audio Bronze 2?
    Which Speakers Would Be Better
    I Already Have The 6006 cd And Will Be Playing Springsteen,Thin Lizzy,ACDC, ELO Etc
    Whats The Best Price Deliveried Down South.
    Thank You.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    I Already Have The 6006 cd And Will Be Playing Springsteen,Thin Lizzy,ACDC, ELO Etc
    Thank You.
    Hi mondeoman2,

Thanks for the post!

The best pair if speakers between the two would definitely be the Monitor Audio Bronze 2s, especially for rock music. They are a punchy speaker but don't sacrifice detail and clarity. The Wharfedales are great speakers but they just sound a bit more restrained and muddy in comparison with the Bronze 2s.

We have have limited stock of the Bronze 2s available in Black and Walnut to ship from our main warehouse if you're interested! Best Price on a PM6006 and a pair of Bronze 2s delivered to Ireland would be: £500/548 euro

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

Thank You.
    Hi mondeoman2,

Thanks for the post!

The best pair if speakers between the two would definitely be the Monitor Audio Bronze 2s, especially for rock music. They are a punchy speaker but don't sacrifice detail and clarity. The Wharfedales are great speakers but they just sound a bit more restrained and muddy in comparison with the Bronze 2s.

We have have limited stock of the Bronze 2s available in Black and Walnut to ship from our main warehouse if you're interested! Best Price on a PM6006 and a pair of Bronze 2s delivered to Ireland would be: £500/548 euro

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,Thank you for reply, It was only 1 euro extra to buy through your website, so I did.
    Thanks for the info on the speakers.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thank You.
    Hi mondeoman2,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,Thank you for reply, It was only 1 euro extra to buy through your website, so I did.
    Thanks for the info on the speakers.
    Hi mondeoman2,

No problem at all, thanks so much for the order!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.