Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a faster PC

Options
2»

Comments

I got a message to my phone yesterday saying it would be delivered yesterday but when i clicked the link it said it had already been delivered.

Still no sign of the second box.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ah here I had no update either their, customer service is non existent, until this afternoon I get a text and time for arrival and bam 4 on the dot the delivery driver arrives with my scan order... well half of it.
    I asked he said nope I only have one box. I point out that on the dpd site it says 2 boxes and even on the side of the box I did get says 1 of 2. The site says it's delivered not just 1 box. I hope it arrives tomorrow seen as it all came from one place it really should arrive together.

They really don't seem to be doing much to handle the extra load imo will pay extra to avoid dpd in future.

Herself ordered stuff a few weeks ago and was to be delivered in two days. Took seven but was delivered on a Friday and a Sunday in separate deliveries by different drivers.

DPD guy on Sunday said did they'd done 14,000 packages in my area that week and took on three extra drivers to cope but things were very slow at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I got this e-mail at 09:57 (two minutes ago). :)

Your DPD UK order will be delivered today between 14:23 - 15:23

Well you got a good bit of warning lets hope it arrives in time :)
    I got a message to my phone yesterday saying it would be delivered yesterday but when i clicked the link it said it had already been delivered.

Still no sign of the second box.

Yeah i got 2 texts yesterday i assumed i just got a duplication but now it think of it id say it was for each box though both say they have been delivered
    still no response from DPD by phone, email or twitter.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Herself ordered stuff a few weeks ago and was to be delivered in two days. Took seven but was delivered on a Friday and a Sunday in separate deliveries by different drivers.

DPD guy on Sunday said did they'd done 14,000 packages in my area that week and took on three extra drivers to cope but things were very slow at the moment.

Yeah they really do seem to be mental and they are advertising new drivers, but they seem to not be up to scratch to meet demand at all.

I got ram sent from europe (was best price at the time :P ) free delivery by UPS and came in 2 days flat from the date of order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

I got this e-mail at 09:57 (two minutes ago). :)
    Your DPD UK order will be delivered today between 14:23 - 15:23
    DPD delivered at 14:30 as promised.
    The PC and monitor were delivered in one box (two boxes inside one box)..
    So far I have got the cardboard and polystyrene in a pile for recycling.
    My 101 cm x 210cm table needs a bit of clearing to take three PCs. I'll do that tomorrow and start up the new PC.

Advertisement