Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital ID's for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,205 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

King Mob wrote: »
    I actually ran into the claim that he wants to depopulate Africa irl the other week.

This stuff has a way of sticking for some people when it isn't lumped together with the religious claims.

It's incredible - this depopulation nonsense comes from gross misunderstandings of one or two things Gates said;

e.g. "“First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent …”

Yeah, if they had better health and services, those countries would be more like modern economies which have a lower rate of population increase

But no, the loons interpret that as an open admittance to using vaccines to depopulate the planet, **** me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

I actually ran into the ±claim that he wants to depopulate Africa irl the other week.
    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's incredible - this depopulation nonsense comes from....±
    But no, the loons ± interpret that as an open admittance to using vaccines to depopulate the planet, **** me

Lol, problem is chums/chumps, that I never made such claims (which are also slightly off topic, btw).

Actually the only 'loons' to make or suggest such strange claims here are the terrible twins here, (along with their laughable misdirected refrences to the moon/ajones/clouds/skygods/tvshows etc.)

The other main loon is that thiis ± claim comes direct from...... the Guardian, who's own reporter (not me) alluded to what it called 'subversive family planning' ? in it's fourth paragraph. It has no mention any vaccine btw. It's an entirely unique hormone release treatment, only.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/jul/11/design-futures-remote-controlled-contraceptive-microchip-launch-by-2018

The only relevance this has ever beared to 'DigitalIDs for everyone', or was mentiioned was to "highlight BillGates&MIT's sheer capability for technological medical embodiments".

There are other products via (Microsoft {a id2020.org partner}) patent, (that are while also is not required), may prove 'useful' for DigitalIDs for everyone. One is for the actual bodies own ecosystem or energy to produce blockchain processed cryptocurrency.
    Patent published as: US2020097951A1;WO2020060606A1

This would be ideal for i2020.org's kenya (Everest) project: (PDF) https://everest.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Everest-General-Q4-v3.pdf (digital crypto wallets).

The key product with potential for DigitalIDs does not even use any microchips (like the Guardian report), it's much more simple than that, (the QDT^ data mark embodiment).

Patent update for (^Quantum Dot Tattoos): https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019018301A1/en with claims e.g. in part 8.

8. The microneedle array structure of any one of claims 1-7 wherein the microneedles contain dye and 'form a pattern' for identification of the individual, medical treatment, date, location, or combination thereof.
    10. The microneedle array structure of claim 9 (ref pt1-8inc) wherein the agent is a vaccine

Welcome to 2020 folks.

I never implied I wanted it turned off, I said I could turn it off if I wished, the same as I could just leave my phone at home.
    You still implied you're act with purposeful intent to avoid the phone, the bluetooth, and thus likely by that, from ever using the App. (While acting against state recommendations)...So, privacy issues whilst breaking state advice it seems.

This implies that people would the randomly stopped and asked to show their ID scan, you are going down the rabbit hole now.

Incorrect, it means may not even need to be stopped (QDT are line-of-sight contactless with excited-flouresents under any UV/IR light). Also semi-conductive (further RF or distance likely), due to the copper polymer material.

It could be compared the current Ldn MET trial of FRS, whereby there is some well-founded dispute of ID'ing anyone and everyone (200/1sec) that the camera picks up (with high error rates from BAMEs). San Fran, and other cities have banned this ages ago.

Similarly the recent Apple-Google colab for the BT Tracking APP contract was rejected by the EU on privacy grounds, yet was a 'user opt-in' identifier event.

The 'made up' ones you mean?
    Eh? so there are/can be no negative aspects?
    I agree there is nothing wrong with that.
    Yet calls any/all aspect as being 'made up', oh oh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol, problem is chums/chumps, that I never made such claims (which are also slightly off topic, btw).
    Never said you did. That's another misrepresentation.
    Actually the only 'loons' to make or suggest such strange claims here are the terrible twins here, (along with their laughable misdirected refrences to the moon/ajones/clouds/skygods/tvshows etc.)
    Ok. So to confirm, you don't believe that the things you are talking about were predicted by the bible and you don't believe there's a plot of form a one world government?

We keep asking you to clarify this, but you keep dodging the topic.
    Patent update for (^Quantum Dot Tattoos): https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019018301A1/en with claims e.g. in part 8.
    But why are they developing this when your link has said that iris scans are the most secure unique and accurate means of identification?
    And irises are birth to death.
    And they can't be removed.
    And they are actual biometric?

You understand that points don't go away if you ignore them, right?
    It just makes it look like you're ignoring points because you can't answer them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You still implied you're act with purposeful intent to avoid the phone, the bluetooth, and thus likely by that, from ever using the App. (While acting against state recommendations)...So, privacy issues whilst breaking state advice it seems.

If I go to thenparknor to a coffee shop to read I would leave my phone at home most times anyway so it wouldn't be "purposefully intent" to avoid anything other than being disturbed.

Also not your words "recommendations", not laws.

Incorrect, it means may not even need to be stopped (QDT are line-of-sight contactless with excited-flouresents under any UV/IR light). Also semi-conductive (further RF or distance likely), due to the copper polymer material.

It could be compared the current Ldn MET trial of FRS, whereby there is some well-founded dispute of ID'ing anyone and everyone (200/1sec) that the camera picks up (with high error rates from BAMEs). San Fran, and other cities have banned this ages ago.

Similarly the recent Apple-Google colab for the BT Tracking APP contract was rejected by the EU on privacy grounds, yet was a 'user opt-in' identifier event.

Eh? so there are/can be no negative aspects?

Yet calls any/all aspect as being 'made up', oh oh.

Which is all well and good, until I choose to cover it. How will they read it if its let's say on my wrist if i have long sleeves on covering it?

• Advertisement

Never said you did. That's another misrepresentation.
    Fair enough, but you do have a very bad habit of word dumping very silly blurb that has no relevance to me, nor to the topic of 'Digital IDs for everyone'.

Thus knowingly participating in a very real and continuous blatent misdirection. e.g. ufos/alexjoney/scifi/themoon/microchips/depopulation/yadayada/rodeos all very silly deflection stuff.

Ok. So to confirm, you don't believe that the things you are talking about were predicted by the bible and you don't believe there's a plot of form a one world government? ...We keep asking you to clarify this, but you keep dodging the topic.
    Digital IDs (the topic) were not AFAIK not in ye olde bible? Any 1WG seems unlikely doesn't it? with East vs West gearing up by the day (a bit like the Rocky movie with the big lad in it). Besides that is not anything to do with DigitalID rollout.

Plenty of other stuff was in that big book of 2000yrs ago, that's a different/side topic e.g. on buying/selling using hand/head combination. Sure what about it. Mystic Meg likely also has a forecast/view on this.

Belief is slightly irrelevant to reality, but.... more important is any actual demonstration or realisation, then it becomes 'interesting'.

Demonstration you ask?

...Take a look at the id2020 MyPass program (payment via face scan combined with finger print) or the one in Kenya which is a complete working digital wallet blockchain id2020 platform. MSoft even owns a patent for internal self-biological blockchain processing. QDT in it's plaform and patents indicate it can much better replace any single biometric, and is also perfect for vaccine tracking (bit of a topic of late) and indeed as a unique digital data identifer.

You do really sound fascinated by it (holy stuff) (as many an angry athiest would be, naturally under a pandemic). Again as before (and likely again in future), recommended you consult a professional, who would be better placed, to satisfy your own personal interest in this, or entertain your child-like ridicule, either way it's not my task as you seem to think.

But why are they developing this when your link has said that iris scans are the most secure unique and accurate means of identification?.
    How many times must you need to explained a simple logic.

Iris-scans on their own are good, but that is not an actual DigitalID in id2020.org's qualifing view. It's just 'one single biometric value' (of x16 possible other values). Its ideal that any/all other data (paper/verbal) is collected also, additional (2/3 stage biometrics) beats singluar.

This all before the process of digitisation, then the process of UnID PAIRING. Then the process of blockchain encryption of the 16kb (pair), on Azure cloud, then the re-presentation of the returned IDkey from valid vendor, tailored to satisfy any custom access level request (visual QR App Codes has been the most popular method so far for delivery use).

You do understand you start to look silly, when things have to be repeated to you, right?

Also the constant misdirection dissolves any of your credability, if there even was any to begin with.

Why not have a day out in the sunshine instead.

If I go to the park or to a coffee shop to read I would leave my phone at home most times anyway so it wouldn't be "purposefully intent" to avoid anything other than being disturbed.

From memory you were implying you would choose to turn off bluetooth if had it on the bench. In regards to tracking Apps (iOS11, may active it regardless at intervals). Also B(LE) may likely ping itself, even when Enabled is set to off, under some circumstances (t&c's are often a fair few pages long).

Not choosing to not take the phone (avoidance), is as a seperate (strange) matter. Best to have it, and set to silent.

All rather uncooperative don't ya think? Ignoring state recommendations too, well that's you own personal choice, sounds a bit rebellious all the same.

Can we presume you will accept, download and use the latest NHSX App (which hasn't yet passed any cyber tests) neverless, it sounds harmless enough (compared to QRTs) even with data stored on a central db . Your state will need 60% uptake, imagine you'd be super-keen.

Which is all well and good, until I choose to cover it. How will they read it if its let's say on my wrist if i have long sleeves on covering it?

Most likely would be on arm, wrists are generally just for RFIDS. Now bearing in mind the QDT can likely act (by nature of materials) as a passive antenna (semi-conductive state {copper-polymers}), and also that inks become fluorescent under both I-Red&UV exposure, there could be a good chance it can be read via LOS scanners, even through light clothing, and/or else RF projection. Besides the very idea of covering/hiding something like this might indicate an adversion to it.

It's just like the song, ♫ in the year 2525...

only this old patented tech is already half a decade old.

Fair enough, but you do have a very bad habit of word dumping very silly blurb that has no relevance to me, nor to the topic of 'Digital IDs for everyone'.
    You keep saying it's not relevant, yet considering how you've actually yet to clarify your position...

And speaking of bad habits, maybe stop misrepresenting people?
    Thus knowingly participating in a very real and continuous blatent misdirection. e.g. ufos/alexjoney/scifi/themoon/microchips/depopulation/yadayada/rodeos all very silly deflection stuff.

Digital IDs (the topic) were not AFAIK not in ye olde bible? Any 1WG seems unlikely doesn't it? with East vs West gearing up by the day (a bit like the Rocky movie with the big lad in it). Besides that is not anything to do with DigitalID rollout.

Plenty of other stuff was in that big book of 2000yrs ago, that's a different/side topic e.g. on buying/selling using hand/head combination. Sure what about it. Mystic Meg likely also has a forecast/view on this.

Belief is slightly irrelevant to reality, but.... more important is any actual demonstration or realisation, then it becomes 'interesting'.

Demonstration you ask?

...Take a look at the id2020 MyPass program (payment via face scan combined with finger print) or the one in Kenya which is a complete working digital wallet blockchain id2020 platform. MSoft even owns a patent for internal self-biological blockchain processing. QDT in it's plaform and patents indicate it can much better replace any single biometric, and is also perfect for vaccine tracking (bit of a topic of late) and indeed as a unique digital data identifer.

You do really sound fascinated by it (holy stuff) (as many an angry athiest would be, naturally under a pandemic). Again as before (and likely again in future), recommended you consult a professional, who would be better placed, to satisfy your own personal interest in this, or entertain your child-like ridicule, either way it's not my task as you seem to think.
    All of this is a long incoherent rant that doesn't actually address the question put to you.
    Which illustrates the point that you keep dodging the question cause you can't answer it honestly.
    You can't answer it honestly because you do believe in the biblical prophesy and also now the idea of a plot to create a one world government.

Again, if this isn't the case, please directly and clearly say that you don't believe those things.
    If you ignore and deflect the point yet again, that's cool. We will continue to assume what we are assuming and will point out your beliefs were they are relevant.
    You can pretend that's deflection or distraction if you like.
    How many times must you need to explained a simple logic.

Iris-scans on their own are good, but that is not an actual DigitalID in id2020.org's qualifing view. It's just 'one single biometric value' (of x16 possible other values). Its ideal that any/all other data (paper/verbal) is collected also, additional (2/3 stage biometrics) beats singluar.

This all before the process of digitisation, then the process of UnID PAIRING. Then the process of blockchain encryption of the 16kb (pair), on Azure cloud, then the re-presentation of the returned IDkey from valid vendor, tailored to satisfy any custom access level request (visual QR App Codes has been the most popular method so far for delivery use).
    Ok. So please point out where on the irespond website they talk about the QR code or similar they use in addition to the iris scan?

You do understand you start to look silly, when things have to be repeated to you, right?

Also the constant misdirection dissolves any of your credability, if there even was any to begin with.
    Lol. If you say so... :rolleyes:

Most likely would be on arm, wrists are generally just for RFIDS. Now bearing in mind the QDT can likely act (by nature of materials) as a passive antenna (semi-conductive state {copper-polymers}), and also that inks become fluorescent under both I-Red&UV exposure, there could be a good chance it can be read via LOS scanners, even through light clothing, and/or else RF projection. Besides the very idea of covering/hiding something like this might indicate an adversion to it.
    You links do not say that these quantum dot tattoos can do any of those things.

There is no such term as "I-Red". The correct abbreviation is "IR" like how Ultra-Violet becomes "UV".
    Using technical terms incorrectly and with bizarre technobabble like: "(semi-conductive state {copper-polymers})" makes it seem like you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Infra-red and UV light are both blocked by clothing.

Radio waves and other electro-magnetic signals can also be easily blocked.

Iris scans however can be read at a distance and it's far more difficult to cover your irises completely.

Also, your quantum dot tattoo can be removed as easily as you claimed finger prints could be.

Again, there's no benefit to them using tattoos or similar marks when the iris and other biometrics can do the job far more easily.

The only reason you believe and insist on the idea of a tattoo is because you believe in the biblical prophesy. But again, only in part because you ignore the bit about the mark being in the forehead.

From memory you were implying you would choose to turn off bluetooth if had it on the bench. In regards to tracking Apps (iOS11, may active it regardless at intervals). Also B(LE) may likely ping itself, even when Enabled is set to off, under some circumstances (t&c's are often a fair few pages long).

Not choosing to not take the phone (avoidance), is as a seperate (strange) matter. Best to have it, and set to silent.

All rather uncooperative don't ya think? Ignoring state recommendations too, well that's you own personal choice, sounds a bit rebellious all the same.

Again, recommendations are not laws. Have you never broken a recommendation or a law?

Can we presume you will accept, download and use the latest NHSX App (which hasn't yet passed any cyber tests) neverless, it sounds harmless enough (compared to QRTs) even with data stored on a central db . Your state will need 60% uptake, imagine you'd be super-keen.

Iwork for the government, and no I wouldn't download simply because I don't need to.

It's just like the song, ♫ in the year 2525...

only this old patented tech is already half a decade old.

Not much use in winter so.

• Advertisement

Plenty of other stuff was in that big book of 2000yrs ago

Do you believe certain books (like the bible) can predict or prophesise the future?

Is any of your interest in this subject affected or motivated by the following passage from the bible?

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    "

Do you believe certain books (like the bible) can predict or prophesise the future?
    You should clarify this with "by supernatural means" lest we hear something to the effect of "George Orwell also predicted..."

You should clarify this with "by supernatural means" lest we hear something to the effect of "George Orwell also predicted..."

I don't have high hopes for a direct answer, put it that way

Not going to be surprising if it's the usual evasion under the guise of "why are you so obsessed with the bible/religion this thread is about digital ID, etc" and/or a defiant stance that all religious style questions will be ignored in this thread from now on because it's "about digital ID"

I don't have high hopes for a direct answer, put it that way

Not going to be surprising if it's the usual evasion under the guise of "why are you so obsessed with the bible/religion this thread is about digital ID, etc" and/or a defiant stance that all religious style questions will be ignored in this thread from now on because it's "about digital ID"

If he refuses to reply then refuse to engage, let the thread die, it's an echo chamber he wants.

If he refuses to reply then refuse to engage, let the thread die, it's an echo chamber he wants.
    So you want the thread closed? (cognitive defeat), go figure.

Actually there's a couple of lads here 24/7 (2-6am posts, lol?), that are the echo chamber of misdirection (ufos/skygods/alexjoney/moon/chemtrails) anything but answer or address the topic (see above, it's in the title).
    Also, if the other 'slower' lad won't read my replies properly, then, yes will likely get ignored.

Anyway boys, until much later, do try to get a dose of the sunshine, as I'm off out again. Must say do have a vision some lads here in sweaty dark basements stuffing down cheesos and pepsi, red with sheer rage, banging on their keyboards. Sooo...

THE TOPIC (reminder)

Q. Digital ID's for everyone?
    A. YES (if not, you'll have to explaiin)
    Within the topic, sub-CTs incude:
    i) that the majority of people aren't aware of its existance, it's scope, ambitions and reach.

ii) that the majority of people (of the few who are actually aware of the program) simply don't understand it (as proven here), it's workings, functionality i.e. 'it's form' or it's most likely, final realisation.

iii) that the majority of people haven't even considered it's implications, it is being pushed as only 'good' thing, only. There has been zero debate as to if it's value or end results is only 'good thing'.
    Further reading:
    https://id2020.org/digital-identity (overall program) with their own headline implying 'Digital ID for everyone' at bottom of page, push for 1.1bn this decade.

www/iRespond.org (id2020 project) with the headline 'Digital ID for everyone on the planet', details also of the typical UniD PAIRING technique for new Azure blockchain 'DigitalID Platform'.

www.Everest.org (id2020 project) (PDF) https://everest.org/wp-content/uploa...eral-Q4-v3.pdf (Kenya, with full digital crypto-wallets, DigitalID created using voice biometric, & the UniD pairing process).

MyPass (id2020 project) Uses fingeprint & face scan biometrics, coupled with paper doc digitisation, then the platform UnID pairing to enable clients in Texas to access public services and act as digital crypto-wallet, via the platform's QR code delivery to smartphone (after encryption key created).
    https://medium.com/id2020/welcome-the-city-of-austin-to-the-id2020-alliance-76b0ebe6776

GAVI ((id2020 partner) direct work with states (Bangladesh).

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/id2020-alliance-launches-digital-id-program-with-government-of-bangladesh-and-gavi-announces-new-partners-at-annual-summit-300921926.html
    "(To offer a persistent digital identity from birth, the program will explore and assess several cutting-edge infant biometric technologies)"

BillGates & MIT patent update for Quantum Dot Tattoos: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019018301A1/en with claims e.g. in part 8 (vaccine uses, and available to act as unique subject idenifier)

Microsoft (id2020 partner) patent for body embodiment to self-process blockchain cryptocurrency. Patent published as: US2020097951A1;WO2020060606A1

Some historic context to BGates' previous projects: as featured in Guardian:
    https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/jul/11/design-futures-remote-controlled-contraceptive-microchip-launch-by-2018.

Have fun, it looks swell outside!

BJURaz3.png

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Actually there's a couple of lads here 24/7 (2-6am posts, lol?), that are the echo chamber of misdirection (ufos/skygods/alexjoney/moon/chemtrails) anything but answer or address the topic (see above, it's in the title).
    Also, if the other 'slower' lad won't read my replies properly, then, yes will likely get ignored.

Anyway boys, until much later, do try to get a dose of the sunshine, as I'm off out again. Must say do have a vision some lads here in sweaty dark basements stuffing down cheesos and pepsi, red with sheer rage, banging on their keyboards. Sooo...

THE TOPIC (reminder)

i) that the majority of people aren't aware of its existance, it's scope, ambitions and reach.

ii) that the majority of people (of the few who are actually aware of the program) simply don't understand it (as proven here), it's workings, functionality i.e. 'it's form' or it's most likely, final realisation.

iii) that the majority of people haven't even considered it's implications, it is being pushed as only 'good' thing, only. There has been zero debate as to if it's value or end results is only 'good thing'.
    Further reading:
    https://id2020.org/digital-identity (overall program) with their own headline implying 'Digital ID for everyone' at bottom of page, push for 1.1bn this decade.

www/iRespond.org (id2020 project) with the headline 'Digital ID for everyone on the planet', details also of the typical UniD PAIRING technique for new Azure blockchain 'DigitalID Platform'.

www.Everest.org (id2020 project) (PDF) https://everest.org/wp-content/uploa...eral-Q4-v3.pdf (Kenya, with full digital crypto-wallets, DigitalID created using voice biometric, & the UniD pairing process).

MyPass (id2020 project) Uses fingeprint & face scan biometrics, coupled with paper doc digitisation, then the platform UnID pairing to enable clients in Texas to access public services and act as digital crypto-wallet, via the platform's QR code delivery to smartphone (after encryption key created).
    https://medium.com/id2020/welcome-the-city-of-austin-to-the-id2020-alliance-76b0ebe6776

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/id2020-alliance-launches-digital-id-program-with-government-of-bangladesh-and-gavi-announces-new-partners-at-annual-summit-300921926.html
    "(To offer a persistent digital identity from birth, the program will explore and assess several cutting-edge infant biometric technologies)"

BillGates & MIT patent update for Quantum Dot Tattoos: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019018301A1/en with claims e.g. in part 8 (vaccine uses, and available to act as unique subject idenifier)

Microsoft (id2020 partner) patent for body embodiment to self-process blockchain cryptocurrency. Patent published as: US2020097951A1;WO2020060606A1

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/jul/11/design-futures-remote-controlled-contraceptive-microchip-launch-by-2018.

BJURaz3.png

Why are you bothering with these guys?
    You've already more than proven your case. I haven't looked at this board in a while and I seem to remember they were denying that digital IDs were planned at all.
    Now it looks like they're squirming, using mental gymnastics and engaging in straight up pilpul.

You've already won the debate quite some time ago.

Take something I wrote and change it to fit your agenda? Nowhere did I say I want the thread closed. Try reading posts next time before replying.

THE TOPIC (reminder)

Further reading:

BJURaz3.png

Ah yes, the standard reply/insult from someone who cannot/will not debate with honesty.

THE TOPIC (reminder)

It's not the tech forum, it's the conspiracy forum. There still isn't one coherent conspiracy in this thread.

That's not what this debate it about, not sure why you are engaging in such pretense.

I haven't looked at this board in a while and I seem to remember they were denying that digital IDs were planned at all.

Who claimed that? and this debate isn't about whether there will be digital ID or not.

Why are you bothering with these guys?

You've already more than proven your case. I haven't looked at this board in a while and I seem to remember they were denying that digital IDs were planned at all.
    Now it looks like they're squirming, using mental gymnastics and engaging in straight up pilpul.

You've already won the debate quite some time ago.

Very True, they've been throwing toys out of the pram for ages now, to avoid the topic entirely. Using flasehoods, non-related tripe, off-topic posts even at e.g. 2 & 6am (wft)? ...'tis a real curiosity, all within itself.

No harm, I can keep giving the honest simple answer they already know, even if it means a few seconds of copy 'n paste (repeating) it endlessly, until they choose to comprehend, during this lockdown period.

If nothing else it's entertaining, revealing and educational for anyone to view their tiresome childish methodology at work, like actors to a script.

Think one of the lads sits on the CT forum (well over a decade), and is paged everytime there's a new post, with a autoscript dismissive response, very bizzare altogether.

So, (CT = Digital ID's for everyone?) as per the title, a very simple enough question (look above^, yes it's actually in the title).

Answer: Yes. Highly likely: according to www.id2020.org, and it's various projects.

Perhaps this is of more interest at the moment, as the plan was stated (by id2020), for 1.1bn by 2030. However with COVID19, this will either be brought forward, or expanded upon greatly, or both.

• Advertisement

So, (CT = Digital ID's for everyone?) as per the title, a very simple enough question (look above^, yes it's actually in the title).

You're trying to reduce the debate to a deliberately ambiguous question. Digital identification to you is a prophecy from the bible, involving the "mark of" the "devil", loaded with nefarious intent, real book of revelations stuff

Digital identity to other people is something else entirely.

I can keep giving the honest simple answer they already know, even if it means a few seconds of copy 'n paste (repeating) it endlessly, until they choose to comprehend, during this lockdown period.
    sorry no, you have not given a single "honest simple answer" about anything.
    You have been constantly dodging, misrepresenting and ignoring things.
    And you still aren't being honest about your own beliefs.

sorry no, you have not given a single "honest simple answer" about anything.
    You have been constantly dodging, misrepresenting and ignoring things.
    And you still aren't being honest about your own beliefs.

Bad enough he lies to us but by denying his beliefs and not being honest about them he is actually lying to himself.

To re-clarify, THE ACTUAL TOPIC (reminder)

A. YES {variable timeframe}, if you disagree, fell free to explaiin

iii) that the majority of people haven't even considered it's implications, it is being pushed as only 'good' thing, only. There has been zero debate as to if it's value or end results is only 'good thing'. It has (both) plus and minus aspects.

iv) there are many that conspire to 'attach' the already clear published goals (of id2020.org and it's projects), to other wild, dramtic, non-related sci-fi theories, that have no basis. Lies infact. This shoudl be considered topic diversion and distortion of a very simple question (as per topic), of which hasn't yet been answered.

Further reading:

https://medium.com/id2020/welcome-th...ce-76b0ebe6776

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300921926.html

BillGates & MIT patent update for Quantum Dot Tattoos: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019018301A1/en with claims e.g. in part 8 (vaccine uses, and available to act as unique subject idenifier). This avails of an enzyme class (Luciferase) of oxidative enzymes that produce bioluminescence reactions. The mark can effective function as a store of data.

Some historic context to BillGates' previous projects: as featured in Guardian:
    https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...launch-by-2018.

Microsoft (id2020 partner) patent for body embodiment to self-process blockchain cryptocurrency.
    Patent re-published 2020 as: US2020097951A1;WO2020 060606A1
    https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en

Plenty to read and refresh there folks in light of COVID19, time now for the sunshine, looks nice outside!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

you dont get to decide what the discussion is about.

A. YES {variable timeframe}, if you disagree, fell free to explaiin

But we've already answered this question directly and addressed the many misrepresentations and spurious connections you make in all those links you keep repeating.

For example:
    Is not an accurate description of that program or what that link says.
    You are deliberately cutting out any mention of iris scans because they are inconvenient for your conspiracy theory.
    You have to reject the idea of iris scan technology so you can perserve the idea of implantable marks or whatever.

We all know why you do this. It's because you believe the bible made a supernatural prophesy.
    You are twisting things and making false leaps in logic as well as outright lying on occasion to make reality fit what you want it to be.

And then on top of this, you are deliberately being vague and evasive on your own beliefs.
    I believe this is because you are trying to make your theory sound more reasonable than it is.
    You realise being honest about the origin of your theory will make people rightly reject it out of hand. Because it's a very silly theory.

id-2020-750x422.png

id-2020-750x422.png
    Pretty much every point he's brought up is repeated verbatim by Saved Magazine

https://savedmag.com/microsoft-patent-for-cryptocurrency-using-body-activity-data-patent-wo-2020-06-06-06/

https://savedmag.com/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/

Which is a source he pointed to earlier in the thread.

This is a source that also promotes chemtrails along with other general End Times conspiracy theories.
    https://savedmag.com/chemtrails-geoengineering/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Pretty much every point he's brought up is repeated verbatim by Saved Magazine

https://savedmag.com/microsoft-patent-for-cryptocurrency-using-body-activity-data-patent-wo-2020-06-06-06/

https://savedmag.com/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/

Which is a source he pointed to earlier in the thread.

This is a source that also promotes chemtrails along with other general End Times conspiracy theories.
    https://savedmag.com/chemtrails-geoengineering/

LOL
    Saved Magazine is a Christian quarterly, print and online literary activist magazine.
    Our mission statement: “To preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and save souls, to teach and maintain correct Biblical doctrine, to abolish abortion.”
    The magazine is thematic, often focusing on issues such as abortion, forced vaccinations, Liberty issues, doctrinal concerns, and the Gospel.

• Advertisement

LOL

A top page search result on the googlebot, does not it was read in total, nor has it seen it before, or have a preference over other links that the googlebot didn't want to slap up on at the very top of page 1. Not even sure what 'doctrinal concern' is, sounds like being concerned for a doctor? Guess those folks do some real long hours.

Have also placed a link to the Guardian above, which is toilet paper and biased source most of the time, just had a very relevant story to link to, so.

Anyhoe.... yes the actual topic is 'Digital ID's for everyone'
    ^ lookie lookie it's the actual title of the thread, wow what a shocker!

The only real value and relevant source to consider is the huge program that states this an the intent
    www.id2020.org (not some sci-fi lol links)

BJURaz3.png

They run the iRespond program also, one for everyone on the planet, they say.

ACeZBAO.png

So Digital ID's for everyone?
    is it a great thing to push now (COVID)

Or would it be better in 20yrs or so,
    plenty of time to gauge how China (CCP) fairs with their similar program.
    A great bunch of lads, the Chinese.

After all it does have some plus points to be fair, like everything a mix of both good and bad.

Further reading:

https://medium.com/id2020/welcome-th...ce-76b0ebe6776

https://www.biometricupdate.com/2019...-with-vaccines
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300921926.html

BillGates & MIT patent update for Quantum Dot Tattoos: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019018301A1/en with claims e.g. in part 8 (vaccine uses, and available to act as unique subject idenifier). This avails of an enzyme class (Luciferase) of oxidative enzymes that produce bioluminescence reactions. The mark can effectivly function as a store of scanable data.

Some historic context to BillGates' previous projects: as featured in Guardian:
    https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...launch-by-2018.

Microsoft (id2020 partner) patent for body embodiment to self-process blockchain cryptocurrency.
    Patent re-published 2020 as: US2020097951A1;WO2020 060606A1
    https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en

Crikey

Struth

LOL

A top page search result on the googlebot, does not it was read in total, nor has it seen it before, or have a preference over other links that the googlebot didn't want to slap up on at the very top of page 1. Not even sure what 'doctrinal concern' is, sounds like being concerned for a doctor? Guess those folks do some real long hours.

Have also placed a link to the Guardian above, which is toilet paper and biased source most of the time, just had a very relevant story to link to, so.
    Sorry, is this supposed to be an explanation of why you used Saved Magazine as a source?:confused:
    Anyhoe.... yes the actual topic is 'Digital ID's for everyone'
    ^ lookie lookie it's the actual title of the thread, wow what a shocker!
    Yes, which is what we are discussing and you are trying to avoid discussing.
    You just seem to want to spam links.

Sorry, is this supposed to be an explanation of why you used Saved Magazine as a source?
    Still no idea who they are only that it was top link from googlebot search. :confused: You seem obsessed with them none the less. Have as much interest as reading the awful Guardian newspaper, which was another link (in regards to BillyGates). e.g. https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...launch-by-2018
    Yes, which is what we are discussing and you are trying to avoid discussing.
    Which I am discussing, you are not. Only your own personal hidden interest with skygods, and what it all means in this holytimes regard.

Meanwhile we can only deal with cold facts here on earth:
    Thus the single most relevant active program relates to www.id2020.org and their sub-programs in (their) push towards 'Digital ID's for everyone' (the topic).

And in the spirit of discussion, consider too, the 'positive aspects' of 'Digital IDs for everyone'. This link below (of which anither google search directed to), shows one good aspect of 'Digital ID's for everyone'.

I.e. This lad in Ireland has been giving authorities the run around for years, by giving false names, aliases, age, location, country of origin, prefrences and so on...

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5055250/asylum-seeker-gay-death-threats-fathered-children-court/
    Maybe 'Digital ID's for everyone', could prevent a repeat of this chancer?
    Also, coming from Africa he would've been one of the very first (of 1.1.bn <2030) to get id2020's (persistant, birth-to-death) DigitalID.

Anyway the lockdown sunshine beckons once again, good luck in your basements and banging of keyboards therein.

Digital ID's for everyone?

Anyway the lockdown sunshine beckons once again, good luck in your basements and banging of keyboards therein.

Another generalised insult against posters replying to your comments
    Which I am discussing, you are not. Only your own personal hidden interest with skygods, and what it all means in this holytimes regard.

Not sure you replied before so I'll ask again

Is any of your interest in this subject affected or motivated by the following passage from the bible?

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

• Advertisement

Still no idea who they are only that it was top link from googlebot search. :confused:
    But you were the one who linked to them.
    They seem to be repeating your claims verbatim.

Do you disagree with them? What makes their claims different from yours?

Again, we have strong reason to believe that your conspiracy beliefs stem from your belief in biblical prophesy. That link seems to share that belief and you used it as a source.

So please clarify your beliefs here.

Also saying that you linked something as evidence without actually reading it or looking at it doesn't exactly help your case or credibility either.
    But as we've pointed out, your belief in biblical prophesy seems to be the basis of your beliefs.

If that's not the case, why not just say that you don't believe the bible predicted this stuff? That way we would drop the topic fairly sharpish.

If you do believe that is the case however... why not just state that?

Why are you dancing around the topic and being so evasive about it?
    Thus the single most relevant active program relates to www.id2020.org and their sub-programs in (their) push towards 'Digital ID's for everyone' (the topic).
    But as I pointed out in my last post you are not accurately representing those programs. You are misrepresenting things to fit your preconceived notions.
    I provided you a direct example of where you are doing this, but as per usual, you ignored the point because you can't address it.

Still no idea who they are only that it was top link from googlebot search. :confused: You seem obsessed with them none the less. Have as much interest as reading the awful Guardian newspaper, which was another link (in regards to BillyGates). e.g. https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...launch-by-2018

And in the spirit of discussion, consider too, the 'positive aspects' of 'Digital IDs for everyone'. This link below (of which anither google search directed to), shows one good aspect of 'Digital ID's for everyone'.

I.e. This lad in Ireland has been giving authorities the run around for years, by giving false names, aliases, age, location, country of origin, prefrences and so on...

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5055250/asylum-seeker-gay-death-threats-fathered-children-court/
    Maybe 'Digital ID's for everyone', could prevent a repeat of this chancer?
    Also, coming from Africa he would've been one of the very first (of 1.1.bn <2030) to get id2020's (persistant, birth-to-death) DigitalID.

And again with the childish personal attacks against people who debate in good faith with you.

And again with the childish personal attacks against people who debate in good faith with you.
    Let's be honest here lad, there is no good faith, when some in particular won't address the singular question in the topic title, without clear misidrection and diversion.

The only question here that matters is indeed the topic title

While it's clear the program and platform (via id2020.org) now already exists for such an undertaking (including partner patents and even next-gen technologies such as Quantum Dot Tattoos)

And in light of COVID, this could possible be speeded up (in the developing world, not so much in the West, with it's significant concerns over the much more simple: Bluetooth tracking Apps).

There are already vaccine based combined digital identity systems underway in Bangladesh
    Recognizing the opportunity for immunization to serve as a platform for digital identity, this program leverages existing vaccination and birth registration operations to offer newborns a persistent and portable biometrically-linked digital identity.

Digital ID's for everybody?
    A Yes, clearly (time and saturation levels, are the only real two variables)

Thus, the debate has now moved to the advantages, or disadvantages of such a huge project.
    So to avoid childish links to ufos/skygods/sci-fi and so on. And to debate in in good faith, without such diversions. The next best question of value is actually:
    Whether or not it this DigitalID program will be a 'good thing' or not?

One of the best examples of use e.g. within Ireland, would be the fiasco that a lad with no ID whatsoever, who gave numerous false IDs and misleading storylines, to take advantage of his host country.

In this case, is it not true that a universal, persistant, DigitalID would have prevent such an event in the very first place?

If so, perhaps it deserves a balanced debate, outside of simply Y/N for the program. Maybe the programs plan for 1.1bn in e.g. Africa/Asia and the developing world (pre 2030) is a good starting point, before re-assesment.

Let's be honest here lad, there is no good faith, when some in particular won't address the singular question in the topic title, without clear misidrection and diversion.

The only question here that matters is indeed the topic title

While it's clear the program and platform (via id2020.org) now already exists for such an undertaking (including partner patents and even next-gen technologies such as Quantum Dot Tattoos)

And in light of COVID, this could possible be speeded up (in the developing world, not so much in the West, with it's significant concerns over the much more simple: Bluetooth tracking Apps).

There are already vaccine based combined digital identity systems underway in Bangladesh

Digital ID's for everybody?
    A Yes, clearly (time and saturation levels, are the only real two variables)

Thus, the debate has now moved to the advantages, or disadvantages of such a huge project.
    So to avoid childish links to ufos/skygods/sci-fi and so on. And to debate in in good faith, without such diversions. The next best question of value is actually:
    Whether or not it this DigitalID program will be a 'good thing' or not?

One of the best examples of use e.g. within Ireland, would be the fiasco that a lad with no ID whatsoever, who gave numerous false IDs and misleading storylines, to take advantage of his host country.

In this case, is it not true that a universal, persistant, DigitalID would have prevent such an event in the very first place?

If so, perhaps it deserves a balanced debate, outside of simply Y/N for the program. Maybe the programs plan for 1.1bn in e.g. Africa/Asia and the developing world (pre 2030) is a good starting point, before re-assesment.

In your opinion

You are insisting people answer your question yet refuse to answer any that are asked of you.

At best you are not debating in good faith and at worse you are a hypocrite.

But we have directly and clearly answered your question several times in several ways.
    The main thrust of which is that your interpretation of what digital id means and what a push means are not accurate to reality.

Another point we've made is that this question:
    Is not even very grammatical or coherent and can mean many different things, so it cannot be answered with yes or no.
    (Or Y/N? as you keep typing for some reason)
    So to avoid childish links to ufos/skygods/sci-fi and so on. And to debate in in good faith, without such diversions.
    If it's a diversion, then all you need to do is to state that you don't believe in the biblical prophesy. It's that simple.

However, since you keep avoiding this question and based on your previous points and things like how you used Saved Magazine as a source, we have good reason to conclude that you do believe in the biblical prophesy.
    And since you do believe in it, it's a very central point to your conspiracy theory.

Additionally the fact that you won't address this point, and you are not being honest about your own position shows that you aren't debating in good faith by definition.

You are of course welcome to keep ignoring the question. But this only serves to make you look very silly.
    And as Timberrrr points out, doing so while also demanding answered to your questions (which have already been answered directly) makes you look like a hypocrite.

• Advertisement

Can you answer my questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

And what's the conspiracy?

Explain it. Bill Gates is doing what exactly, to whom, for what reasons and when is this happening..

Bill Gates wanting poor people (or eventually all people) to have access some sort of universal ID is not some conspiracy, it's the primary purpose of that project.

Read the title of the thread.
    You guys claimed Bill gates funded no project to digitally mark people for vaccines. This is 100 percent false. Even a respected journal discussing science topics says it happened.
    After denying that, you what to know what the conspiracy is?
    Could the elite use digital tattoo marking to control people lives. I think that’s likely. It's too early to discuss how far they take it. This for me is a future thing

Bill Gates I would not trust him at all.I think he's interested in population control of different races around the world. He has had an obsession with diseases since he was a young man. There something off about him and friendship with Epstein there likely something sinister. Epstein was interested in Eugenics too. Gates could be a hiding he's true motive.

You guys claimed Bill gates funded no project to digitally mark people for vaccines. This is 100 percent false. Even a respected journal discussing science topics says it happened.
    That's not what we said though.

That's not what we said though.

Article i published.
    Gates requested his foundation fund the project.
    Even the journal said that.

Read the title of the thread.

I can read, the main poster in here refuses to provide their conspiracy in any coherent form

Can you explain what their conspiracy theory is?

Bill Gates I would not trust him at all.I think he's interested in population control of different races around the world. He has had an obsession with diseases since he was a young man. There something off about him and friendship with Epstein there likely something sinister. Epstein was interested in Eugenics too. Gates could be a hiding he's true motive.

Okay, and so you think:

1. Bill Gates is a racist and wants to depopulate the world by race? which races exactly?

2. He is obsessed with diseases, you mean in curing them, that's a good thing right?

3. You believe Gates is also a paedophile?

4. You believe Gates is into eugenics, what aspect exactly?

I can read, the main poster in here refuses to provide their conspiracy in any coherent form

Can you explain what their conspiracy theory is?

This is false again. Outlined his position here.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113328764&postcount=397

This is false again. Outlined his position here.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113328764&postcount=397

Read it. What is the conspiracy?

Okay, and so you think:

1. Bill Gates is a racist and wants to depopulate the world by race? which races exactly?

2. He is obsessed with diseases, you mean in curing them, that's a good thing right?

3. You believe Gates is also a paedophile?

4. You believe Gates is into eugenics, what aspect exactly?

Africa, India examples all people of color. Considered inferior by some Whites.
    Did Gates admit once Vaccines can be used to depopulate the world?
    I have no evidence he molested young girls.
    We know he was a friend of Epstein in the 90s and even after Epstein was convicted in 2007, travelled to his home in Palm Beach to stay. Gates name was on the flight list for Lolita express.
    Gates never addressed these concerns in public.

Africa, India examples all people of color. Considered inferior by some Whites.

Okay, so no evidence Gates is racist. Quite the opposite, he's trying to help people in the poorest regions of the world.
    Did Gates admit once Vaccines can be used to depopulate the world?

“First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent …”

What do you think he means by that..
    I have no evidence he molested young girls.

Exactly.
    Gates never addressed these concerns in public.

So to conclude, you have no evidence he's a racist or a paedophile or is motivated by eugenics

But from past experience I know you will continue to try and hold these views, can you explain why you do that?

• Advertisement
Advertisement