Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital ID's for everyone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

For those who are suggesting that the id2020.org's 'Push for DigitalID' is bible/skygod based, this is clearly a very devious topic distraction.
    Why not consult id2020.org? - ask them (not me) if 'their motivation' for the program is driven, soley from a book of 2,000yrs old. Unlikely.

BJURaz3.png

So...the topic is Digital ID for everyone

I.e. Is there a plan (from id2020) for everyone to be 'pushed' into having a new type of universal birth-to-death persistant DigitalID?
    It would appear so.

Their (id2020) various other programs, patents and partnerships (BillGates etc) support this theory of theirs.
    e.g. iRespond, MyPass, Everest and even work directly with the state of Bangladesh (links as below)

https://www.irespond.org/

https://medium.com/id2020/welcome-the-city-of-austin-to-the-id2020-alliance-76b0ebe6776

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/id2020-alliance-launches-digital-id-program-with-government-of-bangladesh-and-gavi-announces-new-partners-at-annual-summit-300921926.html

https://www.sciencealert.com/an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids
    https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en

Anyways, looks nice outside can't spend the whole day (unlike others) derailing threads with their own personal fasination in the skygods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

So let me get this straight

During an ongoing war you can claim that "millions have died" without a shred of evidence to back up your claims.

Yet previously you have denied the numbers killed by the Nazi's DESPITE 75 years of research and evidence.

You really don't understand numbers or evidence do you?

How many people do you think died?
    We have the census numbers for 2011 21 million people lived in Syria.
    UN estimate today there is 17 million still in Syria, and proto claims 5.6 million left Syria.
    The population has not dropped at all, they just fled according to some on here.
    Knowing the history of Syria for the last decade, there no way nobody died. Isis alone was murdering hundreds of thousands of people. Entire cities are rubble now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,205 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

That is the agenda to control population. Gates quote :)

No, it's your misunderstanding of his quote

Posters here have explained it to you like they would a child, and you still don't understand it. You are either acting or have difficulties understanding basic concepts.

Nothing the history of Syria for the last decade, there no way nobody died.

Why do you deliberately make up a false claim like this?

And then argue against your own fake claim..

For those

You can keep link-dumping in this thread

I'll ask again..

If I look up digital ID and conspiracy theories I find a lot of religious prophecy, book of revelations stuff...

Is that all nonsense? Or do you share any of those beliefs?

Be honest (9th commandment..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

For those who are suggesting that the id2020.org's 'Push for DigitalID' is bible/skygod based, this is clearly a very devious topic distraction.
    Why not consult id2020.org? - ask them (not me) if 'their motivation' for the program is driven, soley from a book of 2,000yrs old. Unlikely.

BJURaz3.png

So...the topic is Digital ID for everyone

I.e. Is there a plan (from id2020) for everyone to be 'pushed' into having a new type of universal birth-to-death persistant DigitalID?
    It would appear so.

Their (id2020) various other programs, patents and partnerships (BillGates etc) support this theory of theirs.
    e.g. iRespond, MyPass, Everest and even work directly with the state of Bangladesh (links as below)

https://www.irespond.org/

https://medium.com/id2020/welcome-the-city-of-austin-to-the-id2020-alliance-76b0ebe6776

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/id2020-alliance-launches-digital-id-program-with-government-of-bangladesh-and-gavi-announces-new-partners-at-annual-summit-300921926.html

https://www.sciencealert.com/an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids
    https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en

Anyways, looks nice outside can't spend the whole day (unlike others) derailing threads with their own personal fasination in the skygods.

Run away again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

In Europe GDPR will knock that on the head

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Why do you deliberately make up a false claim like this?

And then argue against your own fake claim..

Proto claims 5.6 million refugees fled Syria.
    The estimate you provided said 17 million left in Syria (UN)
    That's 22.6 million. They're extra million people here who never existed:confused:
    When is the dead accounted for?

No, it's your misunderstanding of his quote

Posters here have explained it to you like they would a child, and you still don't understand it. You are either acting or have difficulties understanding basic concepts.

Really:confused: This quote not about population control.

Underline because you don't understand it.
    First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent …”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But this is another dishonest misrepresentation.
    What's not what anyone is suggesting. You know this. You are pretending otherwise however.

What we are suggesting is that your misinterpretations stem from your belief in a biblical prophesy.
    This is supported by your previous posts, you using "Saved Magazine" as a source, the fact that all of your claims are repeated verbatim by conspiracy theorists who do state it's based on biblical beliefs and the fact that you have not once answered this point directly and honestly.

If that isn't the case, all you have to do is to state that you don't believe in the biblical prophesy.
    If you do believe in them, then pointing out that your belief stems from supernatural prophesies is a fundamental part of the topic.

• Advertisement

Proto claims 5.6 million refugees fled Syria.
    The estimate you provided said 17 million left in Syria (UN)
    That's 22.6 million. They're extra million people here who never existed:confused:
    When is the dead accounted for?

You claimed millions died, what is that estimate based on apart from your imagination?

What's the source apart from you?

First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent …”

Being disingenuous by only underlining vaccines while ignoring health care and reproductive health services :rolleyes:

King Mob wrote: »
    But this is another dishonest misrepresentation.
    What's not what anyone is suggesting. You know this. You are pretending otherwise however.

What we are suggesting is that your misinterpretations stem from your belief in a biblical prophesy.
    This is supported by your previous posts, you using "Saved Magazine" as a source, the fact that all of your claims are repeated verbatim by conspiracy theorists who do state it's based on biblical beliefs and the fact that you have not once answered this point directly and honestly.

If that isn't the case, all you have to do is to state that you don't believe in the biblical prophesy.
    If you do believe in them, then pointing out that your belief stems from supernatural prophesies is a fundamental part of the topic.

Read the Gospel of Judas that will blow your mind :) They kept that out. It an alternative view about the world back then and who Jesus really was. Apostles in this book worshipped the wrong god.

It's about reducing global population growth. Populations grow faster in poor countries with poor healthcare systems. Improving those healthcare systems can actually reduce population growth in those countries. Quite simple to understand.

You think Bill Gates is racist and wants to "kill" people in Africa to depopulate the planet..

It's about reducing global population growth. Populations grow faster in poor countries with poor healthcare systems. Improving those healthcare systems can actually reduce population growth in those countries. Quite simple to understand.

You think Bill Gates is racist and wants to "kill" people in Africa to depopulate the planet..

Why bother?

We already know numbers confuse him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

He has also been told the same thing over and over by a few people now, and refuses to understand it

Being disingenuous by only underlining vaccines while ignoring health care and reproductive health services :rolleyes:

Not true.  Gates says new vaccines will deal with the world population problem. You guys trust Bill Gates only aim is to help the people in poorer countries. Personally i think he has another plan. Partying with a convicted child rapist that’s suspect behaviour. The guy has no moralistic sense and did not end the relationship and distance himself from him.  This man mind not normal despite what you see on the outside.

EyesClosed wrote: »
    He has also been told the same thing over and over by a few people now, and refuses to understand it

This has been going on for years now.

It's almost deliberate..

Not true.  Gates says new vaccines will deal with the world population
    But that's not what he said.

• Advertisement

This has been going on for years now.

It's almost deliberate..

Would you party with a Child rapist, serious question. Maybe you have no kids?

Personally i think he has another plan.

Again, your imagination. You have decided that this common sense approach to tackling the global population problem, and bringing better health care services to poorer countries.. is all a cover for something nefarious..

But if asked what that nefarious thing is exactly, you don't know..

Again, your imagination. You have decided that this common sense approach to tackling the global population problem, and bringing better health care services to poorer countries.. is all a cover for something nefarious..

But if asked what that nefarious thing is exactly, you don't know..

Gates involved yes, i think it sinister.

Gates involved yes, i think it sinister.

Cool, and what are the details?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 ban4dathanx

Great read. Very useful.

Not true.  Gates says new vaccines will deal with the world population problem. You guys trust Bill Gates only aim is to help the people in poorer countries. Personally i think he has another plan. Partying with a convicted child rapist that’s suspect behaviour. The guy has no moralistic sense and did not end the relationship and distance himself from him.  This man mind not normal despite what you see on the outside.

No he does not!

FFS, you even quoted what he said but selectively choose to ignore parts of it
    The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines,health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent

I've seen you do this on so many threads, you sir are a liar and a cheat, you pick and choose small parts of a quote and spam the thread with it while refusing to use the full quote.

• Advertisement

Cool, and what are the details?

Gates did not distance himself from Epstein when it was known he was physically abusing young children.
    What do you believe he cares about the coloured children? It’s evidence Gates does not care about people. I would not take any vaccine he promotes, but I let you believe it all good. Gates is playing up for the cameras and people like yourself fall for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,041 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I've seen you do this on so many threads, you sir are a liar and a cheat, you pick and choose small parts of a quote and spam the thread with it while refusing to use the full quote.

Its garden variety conspiracy theory stuff.

I do like this Bill Gates boogie man stuff though. Its very amusing.

Gates did not distance himself from Epstein when it was known he was physically abusing young children.
    What do you believe he cares about the coloured children? It’s evidence Gates does not care about people. I would not take any vaccine he promotes, but I let you believe it all good. Gates is playing up for the cameras and people like yourself fall for it.

What are the details?

Does he want to kill black and/or Indian people, if yes, how?

No he does not!

FFS, you even quoted what he said but selectively choose to ignore parts of it

What do you spam threads with your nonsense more like.
    New vaccines was listed as one of the methods to control population.

Do you comprehend that there are two completely different ways to understand that sentence?

• Advertisement

What are the details?

Does he want to kill black and/or Indian people, if yes, how?

I wonder about some of you. Very accepting of a guy who known to have partied with a known child rapist. You just says they're nothing there to worry about. This why we end up with people like this in society we look away and ignore because there wealthy and powerful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Do you comprehend that there are two completely different ways to understand that sentence?

Depends what the youtube video tells him.

I wonder about some of you. Very accepting of a guy who known to have partied with a known child rapist. You just says they're nothing there to worry about. This why we end up with people like this in society we look away and ignore because there wealthy and powerful.
    Personally i think he has another plan.

What's his other plan?

Trump partied with him, yet you and your ilk think he is fighting the good fight against the deep state (let’s not mention Q).

Not true.  Gates says new vaccines will deal with the world population problem..

You are misrepresenting things again.

I love the language. So suggestive!

Like an LA gangster pool party type of thing. lol.
    Ipso wrote: »
    Depends what the youtube video tells him.

The first 90 seconds of the youtube video. Attention span goes after that.

No it wasn't, that's just the spin you have decided to put on the quote.

Trump partied with him, yet you and your ilk think he is fighting the good fight against the deep state (let’s not mention Q).

I love the connection. So Gates met with Epstein a few times (a mistake which he acknowledged) but that makes him a genocidal maniac whos goal is to murder hundreds millions of people.

Cheerfuls entire "theory" is based on that, and a single quote taken out of context, by Cheerful!

Great entertainment.

Ipso wrote: »

They observed trump at function events where Epstein showed up. Gates listed as a passenger on his private plane and travelled and stayed at Epstein Palm beach house. Gates downplayed their friendship, investigations by journalists have shown he lied about how many times he met Epstein in the past. They even found references from the 90s Epstein was backed by Gates.

Q is not something i believe in.

• Advertisement

What spin. New vaccines would control the population- according to Gates. He said that. You have no point.

The difference between me and others here you think Gates agenda is not sinister. Population control fine. With Gates involved, i have doubts it about protecting people and helping Africa and India.

What spin. New vaccines would control the population- according to Gates. He said that. You have no point.
    But that's not what he said...:confused:

The difference between me and others here you think Gates agenda is not sinister. Population control fine. With Gates involved, i have doubts it about protecting people and helping Africa and India.

No he didn't you liar.

King Mob wrote: »
    But that's not what he said...:confused:

What he saying then?

First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent …

Gates lists three ways to stop the growth
    New vaccines.
    Health care.
    Reproductive Health serivces.

Clearly Gates believes new vaccines can control the population growth. He does not outline what the new vaccines are. Would you trust Gates knowing his past? Epstein raped kids and did not matter to Gates at all.

What he saying then?

Gates lists three ways to stop the growth
    New vaccines.
    Health care.
    Reproductive Health serivces.
    The other two ways that you didn't quote. You are deliberately and repeatedly misquoting him when you leave them out.

You do this often as you are not very honest and constantly lie and distort thing.
    Clearly Gates believes new vaccines can control the population growth.
    But that's not what he said.
    That's a distortion.
    You are being dishonest.

The Nal wrote: »
    I love the connection. So Gates met with Epstein a few times (a mistake which he acknowledged) but that makes him a genocidal maniac whos goal is to murder hundreds millions of people.

Cheerfuls entire "theory" is based on that, and a single quote taken out of context, by Cheerful!

Great entertainment.

Epstein was convicted in 2007 and again in 2018. Gates only acknowledged the knew each other when the arrested him a second time. Prince Andrew and Gates and many others knew he was caught for child rape in 2007. Gates was still partying with him in 2009.

Gates is a liar.

Mr. Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, whose $100 billion-plus fortune has endowed the world’s largest charitable organization, has done his best to minimize his connections to Mr. Epstein. “I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him,” he told The Wall Street Journal last month.

In fact, beginning in 2011, Mr. Gates met with Mr. Epstein on numerous occasions — including at least three times at Mr. Epstein’s palatial Manhattan townhouse, and at least once staying late into the night, according to interviews with more than a dozen people familiar with the relationship, as well as documents reviewed by The New York Times.

Employees of Mr. Gates’s foundation also paid multiple visits to Mr. Epstein’s mansion. And Mr. Epstein spoke with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and JPMorgan Chase about a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund — an arrangement that had the potential to generate enormous fees for Mr. Epstein.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Guy a bull**** artist and he now paraded on TV as some vaccine god.

They observed trump at function events where Epstein showed up.

lol

Thats it. That was the extent of their relationship?

Not saying that they were friends implies anything btw.

Hilarious down-play though. And you wonder why people laugh at you.

The Nal wrote: »
    lol

Thats it. That was the extent of their relationship?

Not saying that they were friends implies anything btw.

Hilarious down-play though. And you wonder why people laugh at you.

Trump does not understand science, so I Am not worried;)
    Trump got up to well known. He cheated on multiple wives. Did he rape children, don't know.
    There only one referrence Trump visited Epstein at his home.

• Advertisement

Trump does not understand science, so I Am not worried;)
    It's on the nose ironic posts like these that really make me wonder if cheerful is just a really dedicated parody troll.

Advertisement