Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital ID's for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,488 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Huh. The mental gymnastics you engage in. .
    Lol. The irony.
    Is new vaccines one of the ways Gates outlined to control population growth yes/no.
    Yes, for the rational actual meaning of that statement.

For your silly conspiracy theory version of that statement, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

King Mob wrote: »

Yes, for the rational actual meaning of that statement.

For your silly conspiracy theory version of that statement, no.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
    Yes I know. It's very silly that you believe that he's involved in a conspiracy to depopulate the world.

You believe many silly things because you don't use critical thinking and seem to have issues with reading comprehension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Huh. The mental gymnastics you engage in. Is new vaccines one of the ways Gates outlined to control population growth yes/no.

Still?

Yes I know. It's very silly that you believe that he's involved in a conspiracy to depopulate the world.

You believe many silly things because you don't use critical thinking and seem to have issues with reading comprehension.

I said Gates' hope is new vaccinesl will control population growth.

Depopulate are your words, not mine.

But cheerful you are now once again not accurately reporting what he said.
    This is hilarious.

You're not even accurately quoting yourself.
    I said Gates wanted to stop population growth with new vaccines .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Depopulate are your words, not mine.

But he didnt say that.

Well its literally what he said:

But not what he meant

This stuff you have to deal with everyday on here. The even deny quotes.

This stuff you have to deal with everyday on here. The even deny quotes.
    But you keep quoting him incorrectly and then ignoring when we point this out to you.

• Advertisement

But you keep quoting him incorrectly and then ignoring when we point this out to you.

Does Gates say new vaccines can control population growth yes/or no.

He says that it is one of many ways that can help control population growth. (You dishonestly keep leaving out the other things he mentions.)
    He believes that this is through the proven fact that increased quality health care results in a naturally lower birth rate.
    New vaccines (and all vaccines) increase healthcare. This is also true for the other things he mentions but you keep leaving out of his quote.

You believe that he is involved in a conspiracy to use secretly use vaccines to chemical influence people's fertility.
    That's not what he says.
    That's your bizarre fantasy.

He says that it is one of many ways that can help control population growth.

Finally and is that not what i said? You arguing about nothing and even said i used the word depopulate. I never said Gates was planning to depopulate the 7 billion in the world today.

Finally and is that not what i said?
    No, it's not at all. You keep misquoting him.
    You arguing about nothing and even said i used the word depopulate. I never said Gates was planning to depopulate the 7 billion in the world today.
    So he's just planning to stop population growth to lower the population of the world?
    That's depopulation.
    It's also a very very silly conspiracy theory.

No, it's not at all. You keep misquoting him.

:D

:D

I'm sorry cheerful, a smiley face doesn't change the fact that you repeatedly misquoted him.
    It doesn't change the fact your conspiracy theory is very silly and relies on a very silly premise.

• Advertisement

I'm sorry cheerful, a smiley face doesn't change the fact that you repeatedly misquoted him.
    It doesn't change the fact your conspiracy theory is very silly and relies on a very silly premise.

Sillyness is i have said this for days now and you agreed with me.:eek:

You still saying i misquoted him :D

Sillyness is i have said this for days now and you agreed with me.:eek:
    But I don't agree with you. Your conspiracy theory is very silly and childish.
    Yes.
    And here he means that it will control population by increasing the quality of healthcare.

You believe that he means that it will control population by secretly makign people infertile.

This is also not what you previously claimed he said in your other posts.
    You still saying i misquoted him :D
    Because you do and you did.

What do you think he’s trying to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If anyone feels, they have been misquoted, it might be an idea to clearly state what they mean rather than going around in this circle of

You said ..... no i didn't ..... circle

Ipso wrote: »
    What do you think he’s trying to do?

You quoted what I said for days.  People on here admitted it was a method to control population growth and then denied, because I said it, and it funny.
    I guessed maybe some unfamiliar form of birth control vaccine?
    I don’t dispute population control is needed.
    Is Bill Gates the right man to do it. This is where I have an issue. Can you trust this guy who lies constantly, and journalists have proven it,  and he parties and has close friends who are recognized child rapists. There is a disconnect here this man doing this to help people. 
    When he doesn’t care about the vulnerable children raped by his acquaintances, where the logic he cares about coloured children in Africa and India?

• Advertisement

That's not what he's referring to though. You are misrepresenting him.

I trust him more than I trust the conspiracy grifter industry. As people have said previously, in poor countries with high infant mortality people have high numbers of children. This leads to all sorts of problems such as increase in poverty, famine, mass migration, conflict etc
    It’s obvious Bill Gates is just a new lightning rod like George Soros. Bill Epstein most likely had a large number of acquaintances, is everyone of them part of a massive paedo ring?

You quoted what I said for days.  People on here admitted it was a method to control population growth and then denied, because I said it, and it funny.
    I don’t dispute population control is needed.
    Is Bill Gates the right man to do it. This is where I have an issue. Can you trust this guy who lies constantly, and journalists have proven it,  and he parties and has close friends who are recognized child rapists. There is a disconnect here this man doing this to help people. 
    When he doesn’t care about the vulnerable children raped by his acquaintances, where the logic he cares about coloured children in Africa and India?
    I believe you're referring to the 'birth control shot', it's not a vaccine. It's equivalent to the pill. There's is no birth control vaccine.

Other endeavours of Bill Gates in the developing world has been work to improve sanitation, hygiene and water quality. So yes, he does have pretty established credentials in terms of improving the quality of living for those people.

Your Epstein stuff is literally assumptions that you're jumping to. Ultimately any vaccines that are used will go through the same rigorous testing as others. So while Gates may contribute towards research, anything medical will go through regulatory bodies. The same applies to any work that can impact the health of individuals.

So not exactly a smoking gun.

I believe you're referring to the 'birth control shot', it's not a vaccine. It's equivalent to the pill. There's is no birth control vaccine.

Your info out of date.
    https://www.gfmer.ch/Books/Reproductive_health/Contraceptives_vaccines.html

Your Epstein stuff is literally assumptions that you're jumping to.

When you deny least try to do some research first. Additional information with the New York times proving Gates lied. This just a few times he met him.

According to Gates.
    Mr. Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, whose $100 billion-plus fortune has endowed the world’s largest charitable organization, has done his best to minimize his connections to Mr. Epstein. “I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him,” he told The Wall Street Journal last month.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Reality
    In fact, beginning in 2011, Mr. Gates met with Mr. Epstein on numerous occasions — including at least three times at Mr. Epstein’s palatial Manhattan townhouse, and at least once staying late into the night, according to interviews with more than a dozen people familiar with the relationship, as well as documents reviewed by The New York Times.

Employees of Mr. Gates’s foundation also paid multiple visits to Mr. Epstein’s mansion. And Mr. Epstein spoke with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and JPMorgan Chase about a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund — an arrangement that had the potential to generate enormous fees for Mr. Epstein.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

He could also be referring to the chip implant (way beyond even scope of DigitalIDs), that releases hormones from an in-body planted reservoir, with enough hormones for 16yrs of sterlilty. Remote contol access also, so certainly a risk or two attached to it. https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/jul/11/design-futures-remote-controlled-contraceptive-microchip-launch-by-2018
    So while Gates may contribute towards research, anything medical will go through regulatory bodies. The same applies to any work that can impact the health of individuals.
    This is not exactly correct in regards to the coming COVID vaccine, he said himself, it will have to bypass the usual rigours, and pushed through, using 'emergency licencing legistation', and that's just for the first 7 billion global doses, likely will need an additional 2nd load (multi-dose, 14bn minimum). Only ever 70% effective (same as the on-going natural herd immunity experiment, in Sweden).

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-COVID-19-vaccine

Low-income countries will the first to receive it, and as soon as the first batch is ready, out it goes, pronto. Some very brief safety testing, but not the normal 5yr+ process standard. This will be 18mths lab-to-jab.

Sub-Sahara Africa roll up your sleeves...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,243 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-COVID-19-vaccine

Low-income countries will the first to receive it, and as soon as the first batch is ready, out it goes, pronto. Some very brief safety testing, but not the normal 5yr+ process standard. This will be 18mths lab-to-jab.

Sub-Sahara Africa roll up your sleeves...

From your link Gates states he thinks they should be first to receive it because:

"I think that low-income countries should be some of the first to receive it, because people will be at a much higher risk of dying in those places. COVID-19 will spread much quicker in poor countries because measures like physical distancing are harder to enact."

Did you misread or?

As for the "very brief safety testing" - there's a global pandemic, they are fast-tracking the process as much as is possible. There around 120 vaccine candidates currently under development.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Did you misread or?

Did you misread the big digaram or wha?
    It will be knocked out to 7bn people in 30% of normal time.

This vaccine won't have all the usual rigours of testing (or somesuch), that someone implied earlier.

'Expedite the normal drug approval process' does not fill one with much confidence.
    Nor does scale up from small-scale, direct to 7bn products shipped.

tY3j7fE.png

Billy Gate's product might be fine, but has a heightend risk (more so than ever before with the push), and also has a 'total 7bn population saturation' factor to it.

Then there's the Digital Identifer aspect to it, any chance the Quantum Dot Tattoo (he also funded) feature as a vaccine combo, who knows for sure until it rolls out with that very quick delivery.

Did you misread the big digaram or wha?

No. I referred directly to the fast-track process. You were caught misrepresenting your own link, and you've decided to respond to that in a childish fashion.
    Billy Gate's product might be fine

What product exactly? are referring to the multitude of Covid 19 vaccine candidates being developed globally by governments, pharmaceutical companies, biotech's, etc or something else..

Ipso wrote: »
    I trust him more than I trust the conspiracy grifter industry. As people have said previously, in poor countries with high infant mortality people have high numbers of children. This leads to all sorts of problems such as increase in poverty, famine, mass migration, conflict etc
    It’s obvious Bill Gates is just a new lightning rod like George Soros. Bill Epstein most likely had a large number of acquaintances, is everyone of them part of a massive paedo ring?

I understand that your view. I see a man who does not care about young children physical well being. Gates broke all communication after 2007, i would let him off- just didn’t know. Gates was very friendly with him after 2007.

You fell into the trap that all conspircies have no truth, but thats  what they want you to believe, it easier then to do these things in secret. 

You forgetting here is the US government gave him a slap on the wrist in 2007 and even signed a deal to protect Epstein conspirators. We reside in a world paedophiles and secret child traffic networks are protected. This one reason why you never see any of Epstein criminal conspirators end up in Jail. Its all a ruse for the media. The FBI silence about this is there for everyone to see. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,111 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Excellent read here

Why Is Bill Gates Being Attacked For Fighting COVID-19?

"the Republicans have had a formal strategy of scooping up the irrational wedges of the populace since the Southern Strategy grabbed the southern racists who refused to accept the Equal Rights Amendment that the Democratic Party brought in."

main-qimg-a64786883c2611f8885e106810472736.jpg

Knew it wouldn't be long before the less intelligent here (and the thankers of such) had to resort to some nonsense about the moon, lol.
    Previous to that there was flat earth, chemtrials, ufos, tv sci-fi, aleyjones and other very childish non-related spurious drivel.

Meanwhile back in the real world of actual science...

BillGates is trying to claim personal global ownership of most likely vaccine candidate (by throwing $bn's at various labs).
    The technologist isn't even a virologist.
    "Expedite the normal drug approval process" - BillGates
    - to get it out to all 7bn on the planet, in 30% of the previous quickest ever time of 5yrs.
    No three-phased trials, or scale up. Intsead small scale, to large total global manufacturing.
    What ever could go wrong, with the rejection of normal licensing?

In line with id2020.org manifesto
    https://id2020.org/digital-identity

BJURaz3.png

and combined with Bill's other pet project (Quantum Dot Tattoos) i.e. Data storage embodiment marks, at point of vaccine.
    Excellent read here:
    https://www.sciencealert.com/an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids

QPcQAW2.png

It will be interesting to see what final form it wil take 2021/22.
    If there are compliations, and if it will become mandatory and combined with the digital tracking mark.

Knew it wouldn't be long before the less intelligent here (and the thankers of such) had to resort to some nonsense about the moon, lol.
    Previous to that there was flat earth, chemtrials, ufos, tv sci-fi, aleyjones and other very childish non-related spurious drivel.

Again your theory is based on the idea of supernatural prophesy.

If you don't like people pointing that out, it's your problem.

It's getting a bit insufferable when a certain user seems to literally make the exact same posts over and over again while showing no desire to engage in a discussion.

Again your theory ....

The theory is hard science, not simply 'supernatural theory' lol.

Again, if you can't process this simple logic, that's your problem.

Here's the actual patent for the QDT:
    https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019018301A1/en

States it can be used with vaccine, as a unique subject digital identifer.

8. The microneedle array structure of any one of claims 1-7 wherein the microneedles contain dye and form a pattern for identification of the individual, medical treatment, date, location, or combination thereof.

10. The microneedle array structure of claim 9 wherein the agent is a vaccine.

18. The method of claim 16 wherein the microneedle array structure administers a vaccine and identifies the vaccine and date and/or geographic location of the vaccination.

The vaccine-based digital marker has been widely reported across popular science, it's also one that BillGates and or his foundation funded directly, again using his MIT team (linked to founders of id2020.org also).

https://futurism.com/neoscope/invisible-vaccine-ink-tattoos-kids

It's getting a bit insufferable when a certain user seems to literally make the exact same posts over and over again while showing no desire to engage in a discussion.

I know what you mean, every other post people want to quote the bible or something, This Digital ID (with vaccine viability) is a pure science event, not a woo-woo space-moon sci-fi-skygod type event.

Again, if you can't process this simple logic, that's your problem.

Here's the actual patent for the QDT:

States it can be used with vaccine, as a unique subject digital identifer.

The vaccine-based digital marker has been widely reported across popular science, it's also one that BillGates and or his foundation funded directly, again using his MIT team (linked to founders of id2020.org also).

https://futurism.com/neoscope/invisible-vaccine-ink-tattoos-kids
    Except you've expanded its use to something far broader than a marker indicating a certain vaccine was given, it's all round digital id for you(you've gone as far as having it be read with security cameras :rolleyes: ). You've extended into fantasy as the reality is, there's better ways to achieve an all round digital id. I also imagine there is many patents for various different technologies associated with this project.

No. You're twisting things and mispresenting things to make it fit your theory.
    You theory comes from the belief in a supernatural prophesy. You aren't honest enough to just admit that though.

Again, if it's not the case, and it bugs you so, then all you have to do is simply state that you don't believe the bible predicted any of this.

But you won't do this.
    Everyone knows why.

Except you've expanded its use to something far broader than a marker indicating a certain vaccine was given, it's all round digital id for you(you've gone as far as having it be read with security cameras :rolleyes: ). You've extended into fantasy as the reality is, there's better ways to achieve an all round digital id. I also imagine there is many patents for various different technologies associated with this project.
    Sorry but this is pure drivel, incoherent rambling as such.

Digital ID's for everyone is the actual topic (hello! welcome to reality).

This concept is pushed by www.id2020.org, using the very latest experimental technologies, including pairing of various digitised data points with UnIDs for Azure blockchain pairing and QRcode (like QDT) type delivery.

Their main partners include BillGates/Microsft and the 'vaccine people' GAVI.
    MS even have the additional crypto wallet ready https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en[/QUOTE]

to function along with the BillGates funded QDT

Sorry of this is all too much hard science all at once, for some to process.

• Advertisement

No. You're twisting things and mispresenting things to make it fit your theory.
    No.

You are twisting the manifesto of id2020.org and it's partners to your own disinformation campaign, based on some skygod theology.

Digital ID's for everyone is the actual topic (hello! welcome to reality).

This concept is pushed by www.id2020.org, using the very latest experimental technologies, including pairing of various digitised data points with UnIDs for Azure blockchain pairing and QRcode (like QDT) type delivery.

Their main partners include BillGates/Microsft and the 'vaccine people' GAVI.
    MS even have the additional crypto wallet ready https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en[/QUOTE]

to function along with the BillGates funded QDT

This proof of concept does not require any additional 'prediction', it's reality in itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yup, spam the thread with the same shìte over and over and attempts to hammer people for answers yet refuses to answer the simplest of yes/no questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

You are twisting the manifesto of id2020.org and it's partners to your own disinformation campaign

You are doing this too.

This proof of concept does not require any additional 'prediction', it's reality in itself.

Again, treat people with respect if you want a discussion. Taking digs like this is guaranteed to have them against you.

No.

You are twisting the manifesto of id2020.org and it's partners to your own disinformation campaign, based on some skygod theology.
    Well we've gone over this before and shown that to be the case.
    You've been very dishonest about what you post and you continue to be dishonest and evasive on your own position.

And again it's not our "skygod theology". it's yours.
    You are the one who believe that manifesto is the mark of the beast predicted in the bible.

Again, if you want us to drop the topic, you just have to say that you don't believe that.
    But you won't say that.
    Because for some reason, despite your dishonesty and evasiveness you won't outright lie about your position.
    It's a bit weird, but kinda admirable.

Again, the "skygod theology" aspect is wholly irrelevant, I view this is a clear and malicious diversion from the topic, and will continue to ignore and call it out as such.
    'predictions' of any type are simply 'interesting', much like horoscopes. When reality superseeds any theory, then it's a different ball game entirely.

The only thing that is relevant is the 'reality' regarding the topic of 'Digital ID's for everyone' (is there a push to give everyone on the planet a Digital ID).
    id2020.org have this as their clear singular manifesto, also as clear objectives on their many programs e.g. iRespond, Everest, MyPass and work with states (Bangladesh).

Reality: Already we have the clear set-out manifesto and objectives of the holding group (id2020.org).
    Reality: Already we have the technology (current and in-progress) unique levels of innovation for 'birth-to-death persistant human subject identifers'.
    Reality: Already we have the pilot schemes and programs rolled out, for such digital identifers, using the one digital platform.
    Reality: Already we have the id2020.org partners (Misrosoft/GAVI/BGates etc) supporting this intent through constant innovation
    Reality: Already we have post-identifer usage, whereby crypto-wallets are in use (one of the main practical realisations).

This topic should be of interest to everyone in light of COVID19,
    whereby science now makes it possible to combine a 'unique subject identifer' alongside 7bn vaccines.

The main variable (or theory) now, is to what penetration level to expect in 18mths time. For that it's a case of wait and see.
    The inital pre-COVID target was for 1.1bn people (developing world only), pre-2030. However this was before recent events.

The other aspect to consider is if it is a good or bad thing. It can be both and really depends on the finer details.

Another general insult against posters here. You don't properly address questions. You constantly deflect and engage in bizarre childishness. You have made several "book of revelations" posts yet refuse to address any questions about your biblical prophecy beliefs. You constantly paste (spam) the same links over and over. You drench every post you make in false objectivity.

Every post is so mealy mouthed, it's hard to actually tell what your position is on any of this.

No one in here knows what your conspiracy is, you refuse to answer properly, even the other resident conspiracy theorist can't explain it..

• Advertisement

Again, the "skygod theology" aspect is wholly irrelevant, I view this is a clear and malicious diversion from the topic, and will continue to ignore and call it out as such.
    'predictions' of any type are simply 'interesting', much like horoscopes. When reality superseeds any theory, then it's a different ball game entirely.
    But again, it's not a diversion. it's the source of your theory.

You are ignoring it because you realise that admitting that it's part of your conspiracy belief would make you look very ridiculous.

You can keep ignoring it all you like, but it's not helping your position.
    Everyone already knows your belief and your refusal to address it is just making it all the more clear.

Again, if it's all irrelevenat and you don't believe it, why not just say that you don't believe it?
    Reality: Already we have the clear set-out manifesto and objectives of the holding group (id2020.org).
    But as we've pointed out, you've dishonestly misrepresented that manifest and those objectives so that it can fit into your biblical beliefs in a silly supernatural prophesy.

There's no reason to take you seriously.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You drench every post you make in false objectivity..
    Yet another general insult you have posted, along with distractions of false sci-fi childish nonsense.

As you can see all my posts are based entirely upon realty and fact, you've even been directed to links of actual product patents and various id2020 projects, all of which you choose to ignore and instead supply insults. Clear to all, a diversion tactic.

But again, it's not a diversion. it's the source of your theory.
    But again, that's your theory (or attempt of anti-theory), it's not mine.

Mine is purley based on the hard science and reality of id2020.org and it's objectives, programs, partners, products and associations.

Problem is your are now arguing against reality, and it doesn't suit does it.

But again, that's your theory (or attempt of anti-theory), it's not mine.
    Ok. So you are saying that you don't believe that the stuff you're talking about is the mark of the beast from the bible?

Is this correct?

Yet another general insult you have posted

It's not a general insult, I'll ask the questions again

If I look up digital ID and conspiracy theories I find a lot of religious prophecy, book of revelations stuff...

Is that all nonsense? Or do you share any of those beliefs?

• Advertisement
Advertisement