Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Online Banking

• 02-04-2020 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Anybody having trouble logging into their AIB online account today? I have been trying all day and keep getting the message "rejected" with a red cross underneath it, when I enter my login codes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭greasepalm

I did find it harder on a W7 pc but easier on W10 but eventually got in.Not sure if work was in progress as not mentioned or seen .

If you enter wrong details i think twice you get thrown out and need to contact bank services.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Med101007

Ya I couldnt log in on a PC or the app on my Android phone, strange they would be doing maintenance on the site all day though. Could be upgrading the general look of the site as the main AIB website has recently been revamped.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Med101007

greasepalm wrote: »
    I did find it harder on a W7 pc but easier on W10 but eventually got in.Not sure if work was in progress as not mentioned or seen .

If you enter wrong details i think twice you get thrown out and need to contact bank services.

I entered the wrong login details once alright but definitely not twice, I taught it would be 3 wrong attempts and your out.

Advertisement