Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Garda Síochána - COVID19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Captain Snow

Hope the Garda beat the living hell out of all them wasters. Utter wasters. Break them up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,066 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

fullstop wrote: »
    HAHAHA 2/10 :)

Probably sums up the attitude of the patriots protesting tbf. Plenty of them have shown themselves to be extremely anti-Gardai (possibly due to multiple prior arrests)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

pjohnson wrote: »
    Probably sums up the attitude of the patriots protesting. Plenty have shown themselves to be extremely anti-Gardai.

Yeah. Law and order my hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭john why

Kick the **** out of them scumbags

Guards cracking lads on the heads with batons as they're walking away, completely out of order.
    Ace2007 wrote: »
    What's your view on the protester that fired a firework directly that the heads of Gardai?

You obviously havent met DM before. Let me introduce; the Gardai are always wrong and theres nothing that cant be solved with a hug unless its the Gardai, they should be sacked, hung, quartered and buried at sea.

Violence is also always wrong, but only when its by Gardai or in self defence. if its a scumbag, then its his upbringing, rebellion against oppression or an overreaction by the other side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Shovelling every one of those people into the Liffey and ridding the rest of us of their stupidity would be my suggested strategy.

The Liffey would spot them back out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Yes. Clearly they should all be killed for protesting and a firework. Seems reasonable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Saw the shocking videos online of the SF / IFP / yellow vest crowds all out flags waving about, thankfully the gardai are getting heavy handed. This will cause a spike in cases next week , violent thugs fuelled by conspiracy theories need to be taken off our streets

Yes. Clearly they should all be killed for protesting and a firework. Seems reasonable.

has someone been killed ???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,324 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You just going to ignore this question put directly to you?

I answered your question scroll up, I said I'd crack them on the head as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭jams100

I understand why people are protesting but anyone who defends putting a firework near anyone's face is also a s***bag.
    Sadly, this will shine a negative light on everyone who attended that protest even if they are there for what they feel are legitimate reasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Why weren't they allowed into Stephens Green as planned anyway?

You obviously havent met DM before. Let me introduce; the Gardai are always wrong and theres nothing that cant be solved with a hug unless its the Gardai, they should be sacked, hung, quartered and buried at sea.

Violence is also always wrong, but only when its by Gardai or in self defence. if its a scumbag, then its his upbringing, rebellion against oppression or an overreaction by the other side.

Get out of that garden. Pro freedom does not equate to anti Garda. They should be allowed voice their frustration with government policy.

• Site Banned Posts: 301 ✭✭Whatisthisnow

Saw the shocking videos online of the SF / IFP / yellow vest crowds all out flags waving about, thankfully the gardai are getting heavy handed. This will cause a spike in cases next week , violent thugs fuelled by conspiracy theories need to be taken off our streets

SF?

Ill take 'random made up act that didnt occur' for 500 please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

SF?

Complete bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭rockatansky

jams100 wrote: »
    I understand why people are protesting but anyone who defends putting a firework near anyone's face is a s***bag.
    Sadly, this will shine a negative light on everyone who attended that protest even if they are there for what they feel are legitimate reasons

Just being in attendance at the protest shines a negative light on these simpletons. Well done Gardai!

Get out of that garden. Pro freedom does not equate to anti Garda. They should be allowed voice their frustration with government policy.

Your posting history is your posting history and this comment right here absolutely proves my point

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Ill take 'random made up act that didnt occur' for 500 please

I didn't say anything occurred

I am commenting on all the calls to throw them in the river.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭sebdavis

Hopefully the Garda get good practise with the swinging arm today and batter the lot of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Riodej1578

bubblypop wrote: »
    They have plenty of other things to do, unfortunately people can't just do what they're asked to do & the government see fit to make AGS police a public health issue.

Do you honestly expect people to stick to it?

Are people robots?

You can only handle so much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I answered your question scroll up, I said I'd crack them on the head as well.

Ok, yet you them critize the garda for their response at charging at the crowd?

Why was the idiot with the firework allowed to walk through a "peaceful" protest with the firework, without a single organiser of the protest stopping him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭sebdavis

Ok, yet you them critize the garda for their response at charging at the crowd?

Why was the idiot with the firework allowed to walk through a "peaceful" protest with the firework, without a single organiser of the protest stopping him?

Video on the Journal show people throwing glass bottles at the Garda as well.....

With no shops/pubs open if peaceful why they have lots of glass bottles?

Riodej1578 wrote: »
    Do you honestly expect people to stick to it?

Are people robots?

You can only handle so much

Not a soul alive likes it and I dare say theres heads being turned with alternative solutions but lets be very clear here, this protest was not the right option and it is obvious that there were scum within

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,329 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

The Guards should empty the tank on these fools.

The dogs, the gas, the batons, the beanbag rounds. Pity we haven't got a water cannon, wash some of the filth off these funsize nazi jizzrags.

Knine wrote: »
    The Waze App is showing a lot of checkpoints today. I got stopped during the week. A very rude obnoxious Garda. I was so tempted to upload the dash cam footage. She clearly did not realise she was on camera. I'm one of the ones who did everything right & look after very vulnerable people. Meanwhile I could hear Scrambler bikes flying around near where I live. :rolleyes:

Does that app work reasonably well?

Your posting history is your posting history and this comment right here absolutely proves my point

Complete nonsense on your part. Cop on to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭francogarbanzo

Larbre34 wrote: »
    The Guards should empty the tank on these fools.

The dogs, the gas, the batons, the beanbag rounds. Pity we haven't got a water cannon, wash some of the filth off these funsize nazi jizzrags.

Oh the irony.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

SF?

Theres a lot of conspiracy theorists and abti lockdown people support SF , I have no idea why people pretend there isnt that element.

• Advertisement

Not a soul alive likes it and I dare say theres heads being turned with alternative solutions but lets be very clear here, this protest was not the right option and it is obvious that there were scum within

I'm not referring to the protest, just other checkpoints around the place.

I agree with your point on the protest.

Advertisement