Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Garda Síochána - COVID19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

GazzaL wrote: »
    All the SME business owners, all the self employed, they're all scumbags for wanting to work and earn a living to provide for themselves and their families. :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha if you honestly believe any of those rats who were at that 'protest' today owned businesses or were self employed (in anything legal anyway) then you need some help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,060 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Hadn't realised that. What SMEs do the guys in the photo own?

Mr. Eyebrow Mask is manager of an accounting firm after getting 600pts in his Leaving Cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

Witcher wrote: »
    Yeah the rabble pictured above were all SME owners:pac:

Have you checked what they all do for a living? Or are you just looking down your nose at them for standing up for themselves or because of the clothes that they wear? I know some fellas that dress worse then some homeless people and they're multimillionaires.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

What SMEs do the guys in the photo own?

BagOfYokes.com

SumbagsUnited.Org

They're future e-commerce giants

The Sunday Business Post has a feature on them tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,434 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Have you checked what they all do for a living? Or are you just looking down your nose at them for standing up for themselves or because of the clothes that they wear? I know some fellas that dress worse then some homeless people and they're multimillionaires.

Yeah great story there, maybe some 5 years old would buy that fairytale :pac:

I hear the guy who had the firework owns Wernham Hogg.

• Advertisement

That's grand lads, you can look down your noses at people who just want to make an honest living. Ye're all fine with working from home on full pay or getting €350 a week to sit on your hole. There's a lot of people who aren't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,832 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Yeah there's a lot of money in illegal drugs.

We can clearly see where you stand, with these ridiculous attempts at deflection. Ffs they are assaulting gardai and this is your response?
    Scumbag post defending scumbag behaviour.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

That's grand lads, you can look down your noses at people who just want to make an honest living. Ye're all fine with working from home on full pay or getting €350 a week to sit on your hole. There's a lot of people who aren't.

Lol

That is all.

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Yeah there's a lot of money in illegal drugs.

We can clearly see where you stand, with these ridiculous attempts at deflection. Ffs they are assaulting gardai and this is your response?
    Scumbag post defending scumbag behaviour.

I've already condemned setting off fireworks. DYOH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,650 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Yer man on the left is the secret child of Martin Keown, he just doesn't know it

545214.pnga93cdee067d5618457f552669cad121a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,831 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

All the SME business owners, all the self employed, they're all scumbags for wanting to work and earn a living to provide for themselves and their families. :rolleyes:

Yeah...that really looked like a bunch of entrepreneurs today in the middle of Dublin :rolleyes:

What a bunch of jokers! So everyone at the protest was a drug dealer? Come off the ****ing stage.

Libellous comments.

What a bunch of jokers! So everyone at the protest was a drug dealer? Come off the ****ing stage.

Just the badly dressed multi-millionares you claim to know.

I don't think someone who just made the laughable argument you did is in any position to criticise others:pac:

Any actual peaceful protestor left the area as soon as the crowd turned ugly.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Any actual peaceful protestor left the area as soon as the crowd turned ugly.

All three of them?

Libellous comments.

That kinda would make them small business owners in a way though.

Libellous comments.

tenor.gif

z2CvR6.gif

"Libellous"

:pac:

I've already condemned setting off fireworks. DYOH.

On the one hand, you say you condemn setting off fireworks.
    On the other hand, you completely undermine this by making a joke at the expense of the Guard who was injured - they'll be on the Late Late next week.
    As I said, deflection in defence of scumbags.

• Advertisement

All we saw in Dublin today was a bunch of welfare sucking, permanently unemployed and unemployable scum do what they do best. Anyone with a shred of intelligence can see that.

Anyone who thinks, even for a brief moment, that they had good intentions and are some sort of business owner or someone who wants to get back to work, get a mass said for yourself.

I do believe we're going to see that uber rare thing in Ireland: a scumbag getting proper prison time.

I really think they'll make an example of this fella

Technically what he did is surely GBH against a Guard and the punishment that goes with it

All we saw in Dublin today was a bunch of welfare sucking, permanently unemployed and unemployable scum do what they do best. Anyone with a shred of intelligence can see that.

Anyone who thinks, even for a brief moment, that they had good intentions and are some sort of business owner or someone who wants to get back to work, get a mass said for yourself.

The welfare sucking, permanently unemployed and unemployable scum are happy with the lockdowns. The People Before Profit types are fully in support of the Government and lockdowns and €350 a week PUP.

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    I do believe we're going to see that uber rare thing in Ireland: a scumbag getting proper prison time.
    Technically what he did is surely GBH against a Guard and the punishment that goes with it

Do you wanna start a book on how many previous convictions the scumbag has?

The welfare sucking, permanently unemployed and unemployable scum are happy with the lockdowns. The People Before Profit types are fully in support of the Government and lockdowns and €350 a week PUP.

So if I'm correct the story is now that the scum were out in Dublin today fighting the good fight on behalf of the SME owners. This story is ever evolving, stay tuned for more.

ShineOn7 wrote: »

While I admire your optimism, I'd say we could predict with near 100% accuracy the ream of lies and excuses that'll be rolled out as "mitigation"

You are taking a few big leaps today speaking on behalf of the crowd that were in town today, and the ones who are happy with lockdowns.

The welfare sucking, permanently unemployed and unemployable scum are happy with the lockdowns on days like this so they can act like the scum they are. They follow the nationalist and right-wing garbage spouted on twitter by a select few, they have no agenda other than to cause trouble today. Simple as.

So if I'm correct the story is now that the scum were out in Dublin today fighting the good fight on behalf of the SME owners. This story is ever evolving, stay tuned for more.

99% of people were peacefully protesting. Some extremists on here want to label everyone who protested as drug dealers. Unless every drug dealer and their mother travelled to Dublin today, that's complete bollocks.

You are taking a few big leaps today speaking on behalf of the crowd that were in town today, and the ones who are happy with lockdowns.

The welfare sucking, permanently unemployed and unemployable scum are happy with the lockdowns on days like this so they can act like the scum they are. They follow the nationalist and right-wing garbage spouted on twitter by a select few, they have no agenda other than to cause trouble today. Simple as.

'it's all the gubbermint and Meholes fault...anyway I'm here to collect my dole'

• Advertisement

I was going to watch a film, but honestly his "replies" are better entertainment for another few mins

Advertisement