Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Garda Síochána - COVID19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,324 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Witcher wrote: »
    'Your hat sir'

4fwqw7.jpg

I do enjoy meme hour..

f1bd4f3baff4b02e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

Where were you today, and how good is business these days?

I'm not a drug dealer, I couldn't be farther from it. Well done for making a complete mockery of your argument.

Over 2000 have died here from covid and that's with lockdowns. How many do you think would have died without it? And how does that nimber compare with the seasonal flu figures you claim?

The flu comparison was done and lost last year. It's just nonsense now.

Died with COVID, not died from COVID. If you crash a car into a concrete wall at 150km/h and test positive for COVID, you'll be counted as a COVID death.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

"Gardai on the ground as well at the event said a great majority were local youths who just wanted a fight with the guards"

That's from one of the journal articles so it must be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,832 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

GazzaL wrote: »
    Died with COVID, not died from COVID. If you crash a car into a concrete wall at 150km/h and test positive for COVID, you'll be counted as a COVID death.

More deflection as you fail to- without equivocation - condemn the actions of scumbags attacking gardai.

Yeah ICU was full of people with covid who did that... except no, we saw surges in people with covid symptoms.
    Absolute gibberish, that's been completely discredited as nonsense on multiple other threads on this forum.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

That is a lie. You poster, are a liar.

• Advertisement

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Yeah ICU was full of people with covid who did that... except no, we saw surges in people with covid symptoms.
    Absolute gibberish, that's been completely discredited as nonsense on multiple other threads on this forum.

It's unrelated to ICU numbers. It's a fact and it's a disgusting manipulation of figures and disrespectful of the deceased. You, are a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Summer2020

sabat wrote: »
    I was there for a short while. Whether or not the firework incident had happened, the cops were clearly looking to provoke people anyway so they'd have an excuse to crack skulls. It was stage managed; I have no doubt about it.

Absolute rubbish. “Stage managed”. Did you actually read what you posted? Embarassing stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,650 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I was there for a short while. Whether or not the firework incident had happened, the cops were clearly looking to provoke people anyway so they'd have an excuse to crack skulls. It was stage managed; I have no doubt about it.

youre_serious_futurama.gif

It's is unrelated to ICU numbers. It's a fact and it's a disgusting manipulation of figures and disrespectul of the deceased. You. are a liar.

Wrong. You have posted a lie. This is explicitly called out in the WHO guidance, which we follow, and confirmed numerous times by the HSE. Grow up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,832 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It's is unrelated to ICU numbers. It's a fact and it's a disgusting manipulation of figures and disrespectul of the deceased.

You're in a fantasy you have manipulated yourself, where ICU is full of people with covid who were hit by a bus or crashed their cars.

Disrespectful to the deceased?
    From the poster who earlier was laughing at the Garda injured today by saying he'll be on the Late Late show.
    Spare me your manufactured respect for the deceased.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

It's is unrelated to ICU numbers. It's a fact and it's a disgusting manipulation of figures and disrespectul of the deceased. You. are a liar.

You honestly need to seek some psychological help.

Wrong. You have posted a lie. This is explicitly called out in the WHO guidance, which we follow, and confirmed numerous times by the HSE. Grow up.

I have posted a fact. Come back to reality.

odyssey06 wrote: »
    You're in a fantasy you have manipulated yourself, where ICU is full of people with covid who were hit by a bus or crashed their cars.

Disrespectful to the deceased?
    From the poster who earlier was laughing at the Garda injured today by saying he'll be on the Late Late show.
    Spare me your manufactured respect for the deceased.

I condemned the use of fireworks. That really shouldn't have happened, the Gardaí did not deserve that.

You are continuing to double down on the spreading of dangerous lies. That says a lot about you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

"Covidiots" now trending on Irish Twitter

If Boards could trend it would be the same here

https://twitter.com/LifeandtimesM/status/1365692628977790979

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,324 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

:pac: you may owe him an apology.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Summer2020 wrote: »
    Absolute rubbish. “Stage managed”. Did you actually read what you posted? Embarassing stuff

Were you there? I was. If this was a court my account would be the only valid one. I know what I saw-gardaí were being hyper-aggresive towards peaceful protestors, IMO trying to provoke a reaction.

:pac: you may owe him an apology.

Seen it, watch until the end maybe? If the cause isn't clear and covid is suspected or confirmed it goes down until an investigation is completed. Hence the denotifications.

It is a bald faced lie to state trauma victims are classed as covid victims

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,690 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

What's the the Reptilian stuff about?

Was this crowd a conspiracy group?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Were you there? I was. If this was a court my account would be the only valid one. I know what I saw-gardaí were being hyper-aggresive towards peaceful protestors, IMO trying to provoke a reaction.

Protest against lockdowns is not an essential reason to travel. They had zero business being there, and were breaking health regulations. Cop onto yourself

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,201 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It's unrelated to ICU numbers. It's a fact and it's a disgusting manipulation of figures and disrespectful of the deceased. You, are a liar.
    Please provide evidence from a reputable source supporting your claims. Do not post in this thread again until you do provide such evidence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

...until the coroner's report is released, right? Hence the various denotifications of deaths we see from time to time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

6 wrote: »

It's a Q-anon thing seemingly.
    https://www.insider.com/lizard-people-conspiracy-theory-origin-nashville-bomber-qanon-2021-1
    Conspiracy theory about lizard people.....lol
    It's absolute lunacy

Beasty wrote: »
    Please provide evidence from a reputable source supporting your claims. Do not post in this thread again until you do provide such evidence

Drunkmonkey just posted a video explaining those comments.

Summer2020 wrote: »
    Protest against lockdowns is not an essential reason to travel. They had zero business being there, and were breaking health regulations. Cop onto yourself

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Those protesting today shot themselves in the foot. A lot of moderate sympathisers will be turned off by their hooligan yobbish behaviour. Who will want to associate with that scum now. Not many. Well played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

6 wrote: »

They're wasters who were wasters before Covid and will be wasters long, long after

They're having their usual Saturday clichéd MSG filled cheap curry and 12 cans of Carlsberg at this very moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    Those protesting today shot themselves in the foot. A lot of moderate sympathisers will be turned off by their hooligan yobbish behaviour. Who will want to associate with that scum now. Not many. Well played.
    I don't get the impression that that subset of the population particularly cares about others..

Tyrone212 wrote: »

You'd almost think that was the point...see my posts above.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,201 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Drunkmonkey just posted a video explaining those comments.

Provide it from a reputable source, otherwise you are threadbanned

Advertisement