Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dock for Older Macbook Pro

• 02-04-2020 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a 2012 MacBook pro and a new Lenovo laptop for work, recently fixed up the MacBook a few months back and have desk with a few monitors setup at home.

What I'm wondering is does anybody know of a dock that can be used on your standard laptops like Lenovo or HP but that can also be used with an older mac?

I have been looking on the web & ebay/amazon and every time I search I can only find universal docks with the newer type C thunderbolt connector. What I'm looking to do is connect the mac up to a Dock that has a thunderbolt port (or mini display port) with a thunderbolt 1 cable to the thunderbolt 1 port on the MacBook.

Any Ideas?

Advertisement