Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lahv Lahn, De WashYerHandz Edition so to speak

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

It’s a pet shop not a zoo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

He's got a few Daniel O Donnell fans in that zoo; creepy female reptiles.

Some of them have gas problems.;)

The type of funeral that is happening now is exactly what I would like for myself even in normal times. Dont like fuss while I'm alive, dont want it when I'm dead. Will leave a few bob for anyone wants a hoolie after I've gone.

My faaaader would have wanted this type of funerdal. He hated “show” funerals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

An azoo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Is this different from the teased exotic animal topic earlier in the week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,373 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

RobertKK wrote: »
    Ask him if he gives funeral eulogies like Joe Exotic does?
    My biggest revelation after that show.

He didn't write any of the songs or sing them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Anyone wanna a tiger or elephant??

The tiger is recovering well..........not so the vet who took the nose swab!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Greasy Tool

Joe wants butterflies , so he can watch dem doye !!

I think I might have actually been to this place...it's basically a cafe and garden centre with zoo attached.
    It was good and totally rammed ..he is loaded!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Could darcy be worse than this???

How do you show a rabbit at a competition?

Pull it out of a top hat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Riding each other is it Joe ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,069 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"What's the difference between a pet rabbit and a pedigree rabbit?"

400K a year gets you such penetrating questions.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Greasy Tool

Oh yes my friend , he surely could .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭boardise

PieOhMy wrote: »
    There is a national day of remembrance. Its the first of November every year.

Would it be All Souls Day on November 2 you have in mind ?

Rabbits ‘rabbiting’ each other.............obviously a Ballyer figure of speech?

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    "What's the difference between a pet rabbit and a pedigree rabbit?"

400K a year gets you such penetrating questions.
    It's not penetrating....
    It's rabbiting!

It's not exotic Joe....he can't even get a name right...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

15.01 piss off

No wash your hands?

• Advertisement

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Howja show rabbits...

...in a stew, Joe

With carrots and onions.

gmisk wrote: »
    It's not exotic Joe....he can't even get a name right...

I'm totally glad he didn't say erotic.

Abel Ruiz wrote: »

Yes.

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    I'm totally glad he didn't say erotic.
    He probably calls himself erotic Joe....vomit

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Howja show rabbits...

...in a stew, Joe

I remember when working in the libraries a chiseler asked me had we any books on rabbits. I took a look on the shelf and examined the only book we had at the time. The last chapter was how to butcher and cooked your rabbit, so I tried to persuade the little boy that it wasn’t a book on rabbits, and then wore it out. It was classified for junior library and had the look of a chiseler’s book until you came to that chapter.

Dogs of the crisis:
    Murphy
    Brando
    Buttsy
    Topsy (A rabbit)

boardise wrote: »
    Would it be All Souls Day on November 2 you have in mind ?

It is! Getting my saints and souls mixed up

• Registered Users Posts: 33,757 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Abel Ruiz wrote: »

You had to ask.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Did I miss any gold?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

pc7 wrote: »
    Did I miss any gold?

I wasn't listening myself but apparently you missed a Lahv Lahn Wurlild Record in terms of Quickest Time Ta Get A Grieving Relative On Air So To Speak in just 15minutes and day after her Fadder Did Doyed and dat.

But tune in next week and it'll probably be beaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭urgelgru

Death (Cold off de presses, died in de last hour!)
    De Fury Brudders
    Joe watching funerals on webcams *whimper*
    Gobbing Jogging psychopath
    Fear and loathing (and jogging) on the 5 minute walk to Sandymount
    A Zoo owner with exodic budderflies and rabbids, from Donegal to to speak.
    Brave Dublin woman singlehandedly keeping the West Cork economy going (Brits and Krauts out, though!)

I wasn't listening myself but apparently you missed a Lahv Lahn Wurlild Record in terms of Quickest Time Ta Get A Grieving Relative On Air So To Speak in just 15minutes and day after her Fadder Did Doyed and dat.

But tune in next week and it'll probably be beaten.

“Caller, I hear your beautiful boy is not long for the wurrrdld due to de Covid-19 an dat.”

“It’s actually me Granddad Joe, I’m in de ward of de Mater, de only wan allowded as I was de wan dat came in with him. His breedin’ is very bad, Joe, it’s a terrrbl dizeeaz.... he-ar Joe, just listen to de breedin’”

“Rrrrrrr....atttle... ghaaaaa.....rrrrrrr”

“Dat sounds not dat good caller... but I bet yer grandfaaaader will be up and about dancing a jig in no time so to speak”.

“He’s turnin very cold, Joe, luckin waxy, ya know. All deez machines around him”.

Beep beep beep beep

“Oh Joe waira minute... think he’s trying to say something to you..”

“Rrrrr.... aaaagh....siiiiiiiiiiigh”

Beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeep———

Heavy breathing from Studio 1
    .........”Aaaaaaagh.... dat was a great release caller”

Sobs on line 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

gmisk wrote: »
    How do you show a rabbit at a competition?

Pull it out of a top hat?

Or pull a hare from your hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭golondrinas

My Easter corner. Have hung eggs off de olive tree on my balcony and just put out Christmas lights.

So nice you showed it twice.

New York New York.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭cozar

Will we have to endure an additional station of the cross tomorrow or is joe off to his holiday home?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Joe's next chariot

CU Burn

I only discovered this series last Christmas. It was on Tna|G back in the time I wasn't able to get any RTE signal so I missed it first time round. Recorded a load of episodes over xmas. Hilarious. The reg of the hearse is RIP 13

100418.jpg

sligojoek wrote: »
    CU Burn

I only discovered this series last Christmas. It was on Tna|G back in the time I wasn't able to get any RTE signal so I missed it first time round. Recorded a load of episodes over xmas. Hilarious. The reg of the hearse is RIP 13

100418.jpg

I saw that. It's brilliant in bits.

Came on it over xmas by accident. I hit record link by accident and it picked up 5 more episodes over Jan and Feb. Still 2 to watch.

The one with the dole inspectors is class. great writing and timing.

Love the roar of the 6 cylinder hearse. No BBC sound effects LP used there. My father had the saloon version before he got a 3.0 litre GXL Granada.

Came on it over xmas by accident.

oooh matron!

• Advertisement

Came on it over xmas by accident. I hit record link by accident and it picked up 5 more episodes over Jan and Feb. Still 2 to watch.

The one with the dole inspectors is class. great writing and timing.

Love the roar of the 6 cylinder hearse. No BBC sound effects LP used there. My father had the saloon version before he got a 3.0 litre GXL Granada.

My faaader had de saloon version in miserable 4 cylinder. Could rarely overtake anything so he rarely tried. Oh how he wanted the 6 cylinder Zodiac/Granada, but the engineering company he worked for wouldn’t stretch to that luxury. My mother wished he would have got a smaller car that she would drive. He said if it were a smaller model he would like a Capri, but the company wanted him to have a large 4 door model to pick up the German, English & Dutch business colleagues at the airport and entertain whilst negotiating the purchase of equipment to sell on to the ESB.

CU Burn

100418.jpg

“Little John Nee” is the main actor, think he wrote it too so to speak. He is somewhat like the Galway version of a Dubalin “character” (but far more talented, not a scumbag, and less annoying), so to speak. He has slightly more Irish than Mr. Duffy so to speak, but it’s not a hindrance in this show so to speak as it’s a visual performance. My fadder - a man with Fock all Irish - introduced me to this show. He’s been a big fan of TG4 since they started as they show lots of mooooovie fillums and dat, and they get a lot of Forden tv shows first. First tv station in Europe to show The Wire? TG4 so to speak.

My faaader has de saloon version in miserable 4 cylinder. Could rarely overtake anything so he rarely tried. Oh how he wanted the 6 cylinder Zodiac/Granada, but the engineering company he worked for wouldn’t stretch to that luxury. My mother wished he would have got a smaller car that she would drive. He said if it were a smaller model he would like a Capri, but the company wanted him to have a large 4 door model to pick up the German, English & Dutch business colleagues at the airport and entertain whilst negotiating the purchase of equipment to sell on to the ESB.

Wat colour was de saloon version in miserable 4 cylinder?

Damo on for SOR today. Who'll be standing in for Joe? Or will it be stations of the cross?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

“Little John Nee” is the main actor, think he wrote it too so to speak. He is somewhat like the Galway version of a Dubalin “character” (but far more talented, not a scumbag, and less annoying), so to speak. He has slightly more Irish than Mr. Duffy so to speak, but it’s not a hindrance in this show so to speak as it’s a visual performance. My fadder - a man with Fock all Irish - introduced me to this show. He’s been a big fan of TG4 since they started as they show lots of mooooovie fillums and dat, and they get a lot of Forden tv shows first. First tv station in Europe to show The Wire? TG4 so to speak.
    Correct me if I'm wrong amackin but you're inncorect I think you're thinking of another programme. This one is C U Burn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Some episodes are on YouTube - great lock-down viewing. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong amackin but you're inncorect I think you're thinking of another programme. This one is C U Burn

Apologies. You’re right caller, but I’m not 100% wrong either and dat. Little John Nee is in it though. I was just talking to me fadder about it believe it or not so to speak wow.

TYFYS.

Damo on for SOR today. Who'll be standing in for Joe? Or will it be stations of the cross?

I’ll have a biteen of a heart attack myself if Mr. Duffy is in twoday so to speak.

That said, the lack of flights to France at the moment and the chance to “earn” double fees twoday might be too tempting for the wurkin class man wit de wurkin class wurk ethic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Apologies. You’re right caller, but I’m not 100% wrong either and dat. Little John Nee is in it though. I was just talking to me fadder about it believe it or not so to speak wow.

TYFYS.

Little John had a show where he was a postman I think. Very good it was too imo twas kind of a Mr bean as gaeilge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,168 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

First tv station in Europe to show The Wire? TG4 so to speak.

first came across it on a monday night laying in bed still hungover after a heavy weekend, unable to sleep. It might have been on at 1am or so. Got me hooked, and i bought the boxsets off amazon

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement