Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lahv Lahn, De WashYerHandz Edition so to speak

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Haven’t heard much out of Mario Cumo since Friday when Mr. Duffy mentioned him......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Haven’t heard much out of Mario Cumo since Friday when Mr. Duffy mentioned him......

How are you with a ouija board Butters? :):). He really is a clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

The forcing of Lottie 'neoptism' Ryan in us continues at pace. Yet another show dedicated to deceased rte staff (her father) next Sunday. Expecting a glossed over history from this, although a sentence they included from Crosbie in the promo certainly wasnt featured by mistake! Suprised they didnt have this on just before the dance contest final actually.

PieOhMy wrote: »
    The forcing of Lottie 'neoptism' Ryan in us continues at pace. Yet another show dedicated to deceased rte staff (her father) next Sunday. Expecting a glossed over history from this, although a sentence they included from Crosbie in the promo certainly wasnt featured by mistake! Suprised they didnt have this on just before the dance contest final actually.

Are RTÉ showing Narcos?

PieOhMy wrote: »

De promo was sickening. It implied that Gerry Ryan’s death was a result of his hugely zealous love for his children, which he prized above all else, “for which he paid the ultimate price”

Edit-I’d open a thread only it would last just a minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Are RTÉ showing Narcos?

When that came out first, I was watching an episode with the Mrs around 11 one night. Doorbell rang, I hit pause and went to the door.

Who was it, only a Fear Garda AND a BEAN GARDA? Turned out there was a suspected pedo in a white van "looking at children" in our estate.

It was a friend of my daughter's who dropped her off here and stopped halfway out the estate to take a phonecall. Problem solved in no time.

After the cops left I turned back to the TV to "continue play" and there was a still of some lad snorting more coke than I'ever seen in my life through a $100 dollar bill.

They'd been looking at this all the time they were talking to us.

You'd have to be there.

sligojoek wrote: »
    When that came out first, I was watching an episode with the Mrs around 11 one night. Doorbell rang, I hit pause and went to the door.

Who was it, only a Fear Garda AND a BEAN GARDA? Turned out there was a suspected pedo in a white van "looking at children" in our estate.

It was a friend of my daughter's who dropped her off here and stopped halfway out the estate to take a phonecall. Problem solved in no time.

After the cops left I turned back to the TV to "continue play" and there was a still of some lad snorting more coke than I'ever seen in my life through a $100 dollar bill.

You'd have to be there.

Wat colour was de coke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

De promo was sickening. It implied that Gerry Ryan’s death was a result of his hugely zealous love for his children, which he prized above all else, “for which he paid the ultimate price”

All they were short of saying was that Gerry died for Ireland

All they were short of saying was that Gerry died for Ireland

He donned the yella, red and blue jersey so to speak.

Stopped at traffic lights in clontarf one night fado fado, and who pulls up beside us only Gerry and wife and the kids in back. The kids stuck their tongues out at us. The lips on the wife looked so big she looked like Janice from the Muppet Show.

• Advertisement

Stopped at traffic lights in clontarf one night fado fado, and who pulls up beside us only Gerry and wife and the kids in back. The kids stuck their tongues out at us. The lips on the wife looked so big she looked like Janice from the Muppet Show.

Wat colour was de car?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Shurley de defacement no 4 of de Luke Kelly statue will feel the full weight of de hosts gaze and criminal moind insights Joe?

withless wrote: »
    Shurley de defacement no 4 of de Luke Kelly statue will feel the full weight of de hosts gaze and criminal moind insights Joe?

I'm sure they'd rather the full weight of his gaze rather dan de full weight of his personage so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭manodepeeple

withless wrote: »

Shurely dey'd stop giving these defacers pictorial (sotospeak) exposure so dey'd quit defacing.

sligojoek wrote: »

You'd have to be there.

Also, you can't say dat anymore so to speak. Your wokeness is not so woke anymore it appears caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭manodepeeple

Never thought the man himself would get the Post of the Day Award on this thread! Brilliant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,134 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Never thought the man himself would get the Post of the Day Award on this thread! Brilliant :D

death-death-everywhere-xk6r3x.jpg

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,134 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

71 years married - finally get a life of their own.

carers - not been tested.

rebates for blue rinse brigade ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Couple 71 years married. Still on honeymoon.

Carers should be tested on a regular basis. Could be carrying it unwittingly.

O er 70s should get a rebate on car tax and insuredance.

HSE poaching private nooorsing home staff.

• Advertisement

POSSIBLY on twodaze show, so to speak:

KEELINGS :pac::pac::pac:

CV-19 Story wit a difference so to speak. A couple 71years married - is that a record by de way sez he - furst toyme in 71 years day won't be twogether.

Carers should be tested on a regular basis so to speak.

Rebates for de over-70s so to speak? Nevermind de rest of us.....

All dat and more.

BREAKING: stutter stutter Nooorsing Home Staff being poached by de HSE stutter stutter.

COMPLETE balls up of de phone number btw.

Sounded like he was asleep when Ronan handed over to him.

Another competitor for next thread title.

Day’re writin’ demselves at dis stage.....

Shovels at the ready in de studio...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,941 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

REF! Dat would be a fix, dat would!
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Sub titles please!

De loine from faraway Donegal does be wurser than that from Port Lockroy, Antarctica

Good grief, is she choking on a breakfast roll?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

is she talking into a potato on a string

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Now the HSE is being criticised and the caller has a bad line.

How things have changed on Liveline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

He must not have heard of Keelings bringing in staff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Cheers to the flute that plays the tune, that brought us here this afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

This is exactly my experience with the nursing homes. HSE pilfering their staff by throwing taxpayers money at them, and then they come on to liveline telling us about how undertrained the private sector staff are. Completely hyporcrisy.

bad line? Ironically it was a bad line dat killed Saint Gerry too 10 years ago so to speak.

Too soon? :pac:

De Grim Reaper had a miss with his scythe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

All mudders are ‘wonderful’..........at least the Oirish wans anyway?

Anudder one who can talk all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

He must not have heard of Keelings bringing in staff.

He did but his brother asked him not to speak of such issues.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

A census taker once tried to test me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

You sound good! (unfortunately)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭urgelgru

Caller: we need to hear more positive stories

Get out of that garden!!!

move on!

And as I said last week, they're poaching staff from de Private Hostibles too.....

I'm out folks, far too busy today for this shoyte. Hope you get some GOLD.

Thank You For Your Service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

'What did dey give you to help de cough'?

'Cough medicine Joe'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I'd love if they covered the story of the Asylum Seekers getting moved from Dublin to Caherciveen a few weeks ago and 4 of them of tested positive for Covid-19 now.

Jebus, he can't help himself...
    "How many doeyed?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Joe getting a full list of Joan's friends that doyed. What a ghoul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭urgelgru

And now he's extracting the names of all the de people dat have doyed in this wan's nursing home, when it's meant to be a positive story.

HOW MANY HAVE DIED JOAN??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

This call sounds very much like a set up

That’s whoy elderly people often don’t like being amongst peers, so depressing seeing their friends doy.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement