Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Delivery

Options
  • 02-04-2020 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi all
    Ordered a phone on Tuesday at 3.30. I knew there was going to be delays with the current situation but still have not received the confirmation email. I spoke with a three representative who told me the order had gone through and gave me the order number but I still have not received the confirmation email. Anyone experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hi all
    Ordered a phone on Tuesday at 3.30. I knew there was going to be delays with the current situation but still have not received the confirmation email. I spoke with a three representative who told me the order had gone through and gave me the order number but I still have not received the confirmation email. Anyone experiencing this?

I would have thought that the confirmation email would be automated. Was the correct email address taken when ordering?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

Yep. I rang them and they confirmed I had given the correct email and delivery address. Just spoke to someone in three and he said the order was still live and everything was good. I still have not received an email saying when it will be delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Yep. I rang them and they confirmed I had given the correct email and delivery address. Just spoke to someone in three and he said the order was still live and everything was good. I still have not received an email saying when it will be delivered

That's strange. Perhaps you will receive the email once the order dispatches.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Out of curiosity, how long did it take your order to arrive? When I ordered they said to me 2-4 working days but it has been 6 now and I haven't heard anything since I was emailed the order confirmation. The order number isn't even recognised on the track my parcel feature on their website which uses An Post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

Is three removing the usage limits with their all you can eat data plans?

• Advertisement
Advertisement