Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't sign up for 365 banking

Options
  • 02-04-2020 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Currently waiting for covid 19 payments to come through and went to the bank this morning to check my statements and the statement machine was gone! Went home to sign up for online banking and you can only call, at the moment I'm recovering from a tonsillectomy and I can't talk. Is there any alternative to signing up because I can't find anything on the website. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

It would be necessary to contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 0818 365 365 in order to be set up for Banking 365 online. However, if you do require some assistance, one of our branch staff members would be more than happy to help you with this. This will need to be carried out in the branch, you can certainly pop in with photo ID when it is safe/possible to do so, it would generally only take a few mins. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement