Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 network in North Sligo

Options
  • 02-04-2020 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody having problems with 3, Tesco or 48 GO?

A lot of people around Grange area can't get a signal. 48 GO website is down as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I have no signal my wife too. Im in grange too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Came back after 6. I had to drive in as far as Hendersons before I could get a signal. Got home and it was back

Got back as well. Also text message "From Three. We are updating our systems between 8pm Fri 3rd April & 9am Tues 7th April 2020. We recommend that you top up, as top up channels will be unavailable and some self service and support channels will be restricted. Calls, texts and data are not affected during the update. For more details, visit 3.ie/w1a " that looks not good for next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Same story again today.

Not that bothered as now I know what's going on. I've landline and broadband. Two neighbours are totally cut off as they're depending on 3/4G

True. Today is the same story. Very poor network.

• Advertisement
Advertisement