Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 - Rock Throwing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

BronsonTB wrote: »
    https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/driver-lucky-to-avoid-injury-after-bunch-of-thugs-throw-rocks-from-m50-bridge-onto-car-window/ar-BB123PF5?li=BBr5MK2

If they did caused injury would they then be accountable?

Some broken wrists would curb their rock throwing :mad:

Horrible. And frightening. I remember regular stories of the same thing happening on the motorways on the continent when I lived there 35 years ago. Rocks hurled from overpasses. Seems like there have long been vile and mindless thugs in the world. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Was a picture in a Facebook yesterday with what was supposedly a metal bar hanging from an M50 bridge onto he motorway itself.... Aimed at trucks, etc... windscreens no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Paddico

Cúnts

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

People have been killed by absolute scum like these tools....

Wasn't there a truck driver smashed in the face/head a few years back, died instantly.

If anyone sees these doing such they should step in if possible and if not at least call the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

scum getting extra bored! I would suggest what they should do here, but this country wont do anything about it. Throw extra welfare at the parents every year, instead of providing more prison spaces, that is what they will do :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This is what we get when libraries are shut.

Poor children, nothing to do.

Sh1t parenting ftw.

Advertisement