Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised kids book

Options
  • 02-04-2020 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,979 ✭✭✭

Little lads 3rd birthday is coming up shortly and we want to get him a personalised story book which includes his photo. We got one for him last year from not on the high street but they dont seem to be doing them. Anything with dinosaurs or farms would be the ideal. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

Dinkleboo.com are good. Delivery takes a while, I can’t remember exactly how long but it was a few weeks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,979 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

I'd looked at them but they seem to be name only, we wanted one with his photo in.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭SnowyMuckish

‘Not on the high street’ website maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

You could try this lady? Not sure if she does photos but seems pretty cool. She has a Facebook aswell
    https://www.writingfortiny.com/#/home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

PennyWren wrote: »
    Dinkleboo.com are good. Delivery takes a while, I can’t remember exactly how long but it was a few weeks anyway

I have a couple of those Dinkleboo ones. The illustrations are great but I find the stories crap! They also don't include a photo, which the OP is looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,979 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Thanks folks. Managed to get one through it's your story.co.uk which includes his name and photos.

Advertisement