Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading movies

Options
  • 02-04-2020 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I'm probably in the wrong place but I'm not tech savvy and need someone to please help me.

So I'm a secondary teacher - I have films I need to show my students for revision that I own on DVD but that's no help with all schools closed.

Can anyone link me/email me a safe downloaded copy of any of the following films;

ET
    To Kill a Mockingbird
    Romeo and Juliet (1996)
    War Horse

or tell me how to safely download these films to my own drive to upload for students please? Pretty please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

If you have the original dvds, just use handbrake to convert them to mp4 and you can then share them. https://handbrake.fr/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭cmegzc

I do - but they are all in the school building unfortunately - so no access!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Mod: We cannot allow discussions how to illegally download movies. Please only suggest legal avenues when replying to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,907 ✭✭✭JDxtra

You can't distribute movies. Maybe you can find a streaming platform that has the movies and suggest your students watch them from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

cmegzc wrote: »
    I do - but they are all in the school building unfortunately - so no access!

You could probably buy the DVDs online like eBay or Amazon

• Advertisement
Advertisement