Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair ban

Options
  • 03-04-2020 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭

I have contributed most to the Covid threads.

Yet i'm banned for this

Kermit.de.frog,
    You have been banned from Coronavirus (COVID-19) for one week for ignoring a moderator's instructions.

Discussion can become heated, we don't object to that, but when a moderator issues a warning on a thread to reign things in, it stops a heated discussion from turning into a mess.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Ten of Swords

I have contributed more than anyone else to those threads. I should not be banned.

Simple as that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I'll let the CMods know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

I have contributed most to the Covid threads.

Yet i'm banned for this

Kermit.de.frog,

I have contributed more than anyone else to those threads. I should not be banned.

Simple as that.
    Good morning, Kermit. I'll be looking at this dispute with you.

Have you had a discussion with the moderator in question to see if you both can come to an agreement?

If you have, please forward them to me or post them here.

If not, could you PM the moderator and see if you can come to an agreement about resolving the dispute and subsequent ban?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The OP has PM'd me to advise they are withdrawing their appeal

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement