Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure Battery charger location on Ducato/CI campervan

Options
  • 03-04-2020 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, New to Boards.ie...Battery not charging when plugged into mains. could it be the onboard charger? Anyone? Also anyone know the location of the charger on the Ducato/CI?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

What year is your Ducato?
    On our older 2000 model, the charger is under the sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Simon 1234

Hi, Thanks for reply. it's a 2003 model.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

What make is the motorhome?

Ducato isnt the make, it's the cab, which would account for almost a majority of motorhomes but the habitation area is different depending on manufacturer. .motorhome manufacturers buy cab from Fiat, and build motorhome with that.

Dethleffs, swift, etc...

Hi, Habitation area is a CI..i think it stand for Camping International.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I have a 6 berth Right Hand Drive 2004 CI based on a Ducato, the charging circuit is under the Passenger seat, Leisure Battery is under the Drivers one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Simon 1234 wrote: »
    Hi, Habitation area is a CI..i think it stand for Camping International.

Depends on the year and model.

I know some have the charger under the drivers seat, (where fuses are) which is a common enough place for them.

Leisure battery is under the passenger seat and charger under the driver on mine

Some CI Carioca have the unit near the water pump.

Thanks for replys all...I know the battery is under the drivers seat so will check under passengers seat and at water pump.

Simon 1234 wrote: »
    Thanks for replys all...I know the battery is under the drivers seat so will check under passengers seat and at water pump.

Finally got to it and yes it's under the passenger seat alright. Id say it's shot, it's got 220V going in but no DC voltage coming out. Will be looking for new one or hopefully 2nd hand one

check fuse

Advertisement