Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I sign up for online banking?

Options
  • 03-04-2020 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got my account a while ago and I began to sign up for the personal banking, but never finished it off. I called a number, but it asked me to put in my account number which I can’t find, so I also want to be able to find that if that’s ok. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Evie_r123 wrote: »
    I got my account a while ago and I began to sign up for the personal banking, but never finished it off. I called a number, but it asked me to put in my account number which I can’t find, so I also want to be able to find that if that’s ok. Thank you
    Hi Evie_r123,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Once the account was opened you would have received a text message with the BIC and IBAN. The account number is the last 8 digits of the IBAN. To register for online banking we would recommend that you contact our customer service team on 0818365365 and one of our advisors will be happy to help with this.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement