Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EBS bureaucracy over COVID-19 3 months moratorium it's not as simplified application

Options
  • 03-04-2020 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, i made an application for 3 months moratorium based in covid-19 break on EBS, on the late of month of march, and today 3.04.2020, stiil didn't get any formal information, and i did ring them and i found out over the phone, that would be only possible  from month may, june and july, to be accepted with my application, and not a chance to get my application aproved for the month of april, and that even if i make an application over the phone, wouldn't be aproved for the month of april . And i said that now is when i need the break down not in 2 months time, because now i am out of work, and maybe in 2 months everything would be back to normal. Its that normal? Its that legal? The government lock me down, and the bank in my vulnerable time make my life on lock down, even harder. Please any advise, and any help? What should i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

You're in the BOI forum. Wrong place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi John3c,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear that this is your situation. We’re afraid we would not be able to comment on another bank’s policies.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement