Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy s9

Options
  • 03-04-2020 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

If it possible to buy a brand new Samsung galaxy s9 phone? I seen them on Adverts from sellers for €400 approx, they claim to be new but on amazon all of them seem to refurbished for around the same money. Just wondering if anyone has any background knowledge on these, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

Cucullan wrote: »
    If it possible to buy a brand new Samsung galaxy s9 phone? I seen them on Adverts from sellers for €400 approx, they claim to be new but on amazon all of them seem to refurbished for around the same money. Just wondering if anyone has any background knowledge on these, thanks.

I was sceptical with some of the ads but needed a phone badly after my old one died. Ended up buying a new Samsung Note 10 plus a few weeks back from a shop in Dublin that was advertising on DD and Ads. He was the cheapest around for what I wanted and all the phones he advertised are all brand new/sealed/boxed. Only went down to take a look/sound him out and ended up handing over my cash.

https://www.donedeal.ie/phones-for-sale/samsung-s9-64gb-brand-new-sim-free/23849159

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

I bought a refurbished s8 on amazon and the front facing camera didn't work. Otherwise it was perfect (I hate front facing cameras anyway lol so I kept it).

Unfortunately it had a bad fall so I got an s9 on ebay preowned and it was like 290 and delivered the next day from a guy in cork.

So far its holding up pretty well. It wasnt new but theres not much difference.

Advertisement