Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoVid19 Part XIV - 8,089 in ROI (288 deaths) 1,589 in NI (92 deaths) (10/04) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

walshb wrote: »
    You get over it!!

I’m not the one moaning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KD11

obi604 wrote: »
    Why didn’t he just say this and go
    Why not? It was only a few minutes. People can now get back to doing nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Great idea to extend the lockdown; better to be safe than sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Absolutely. It's the only way out of this.
    I'm amazed at how childish people are about this.

It just shows how fragile some people are. It's embarrassing actually

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Screenshot-20200410-161909.jpg

Seriously, Fūck off, you're not welcome right now!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

But it is being enforced by the guards. They have the powers to so now.

No mention at the press conference of whether or not the Gardai will have those powers extended beyond next Sunday. I assume they will but it needs to be clarified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Plenty.

We're facing bankrupcy as a nation but the government can afford 2 signers for every press conference. Ridiculous.

tobefrank you are waste of bytes

Three weeks is a fvcking misery inducing long extention, surely they should review things before then?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭Christy42

branie2 wrote: »
    Great idea to extend the lockdown; better to be safe than sorry

It seems obvious. We seem to in or around the peak. Why would you stop then?

I am really shocked by the reaction. What were people expecting? 500 cases yesterday should have made this clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Plenty.

We're facing bankrupcy as a nation but the government can afford 2 signers for every press conference. Ridiculous.

Ah yeah they're on a billion an hour I heard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

What did Leo say about after 5th of May? We better be guaranteed a loosening of restrictions by then

• Advertisement

In reality I can't see any end until August weekend plus.

Unless proper measures are put in place like masks, staggered shopping hours, temperature checks, closing of ports etc... It will go well beyond August

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Plenty.

Just yesterday the Eu made 500 billion available. No bankruptcy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Only takes 1 person coming in by flights or ferries to bring it to the community.

Still only under review...same old craic. React after it spreads.

Just been out for walk (England). God the joggers get on my tits. Only a few of them but that was enough. Breathing and panting past you. Surely such geniuses could work out an exercise regime at home? Or simply walk like us mere mortals?

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Unless proper measures are put in place like masks, staggered shopping hours, closing of ports etc... It will go well beyond August

Beyond August hahaha yeah right

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

murpho999 wrote: »
    Because this is all happening very quickly.

What's the problem with signers?

There is no problem with them whatsoever. That poster just likes to whinge and moan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

What did Leo say about after 5th of May? We better be guaranteed a loosening of restrictions by then

Why??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Plenty.

tobefrank can you just f*ck off. People who need sign language have a right to know what is going on in the country and if you read back it's been said signing is very hard work and they need 2 to give the other a rest

• Registered Users Posts: 82,771 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

25 Days Later

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Lad do you watch what is happening in Europe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

FFS. why do they need 2 sign language signers?

Can they not give RTE a transcript of the speeches in advance and put them up as subtitles?

Christ you have little to worry about if this is a big concern for you, to be frank with you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

Lolle06 wrote: »
    I have read an article a few weeks ago about one of the Diamond Princess passengers. He tested Covid-19 positive, recovered and on March 2nd tested not positive anymore. On March 12th he relapsed and tested positive again. First the scientists thought is was a reinfection, but then they said the virus could also lie dormant in the body - at least for a while? An error in testing is also a possibility.

This is such a new virus, how is lying dormant for such a short amount of time?

naughto wrote: »
    Why??

Have a guess

• Registered Users Posts: 23,735 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

All aboard...

Here is the dilemma the world faces...

global%20infection%20rate_0_0.jpg?itok=0sLedVxX

• Registered Users Posts: 24,395 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

fr336 wrote: »
    Just been out for walk (England). God the joggers get on my tits. Only a few of them but that was enough. Breathing and panting past you. Surely such geniuses could work out an exercise regime at home? Or simply walk like us mere mortals?

Maybe you could stay at home

Don't be silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

Or what? Would you ever.....

• Registered Users Posts: 56,014 ✭✭✭✭walshb

murpho999 wrote: »
    Ah stop.

Have you heard Trump spouting narcissitic sh1te for 2 hours every night.

Trump is a complete knob...

Not sure why he is being brought into it here..

Did anyone see Leo on Instagram saying he's bought easter eggs for his nephews but can't deliver due to social distancing - should he eat them himself. Well made me laugh.

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Lad do you watch what is happening in Europe

Lad do you realise that Austria are loosening restrictions and Spain and Italy have larger populations

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement