Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Statements?

Options
  • 04-04-2020 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi, 

I ordered a Statement for my Bank of Ireland account last night and I got an email an hour later saying it will process overnight. I need it for vetting. 

Was wondering if I should expect it on my account today or on Monday? Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Jlayay wrote: »
    Hi, 

I ordered a Statement for my Bank of Ireland account last night and I got an email an hour later saying it will process overnight. I need it for vetting. 

Was wondering if I should expect it on my account today or on Monday? Thanks. 
    Hi Jlayay,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

If the statement was requested after the cut off point of 3.30pm on Friday the request will not be processed until this morning and will be available for you to view and print within one working day.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement