Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dub DOc/D/Doc dublin15

Options
  • 04-04-2020 12:46pm

Hi would any of you know who the local D Doc for out of hours is for Hartstown Clonsilla area's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

You ring DDoc on 041 685 0720

The clinic is behind the Eurospar in Hartstown, go to the roundabout and turn right into the nursing home area.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Jake1 wrote: »
    Hi would any of you know who the local D Doc for out of hours is for Hartstown Clonsilla area's

It's a rota of gps, not any single doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Jake1 wrote: »

Think Hartstown is now a Corona centre. You may be sent to the Ballymun centre.

All Eyes On Rafah

I went to the health center about a year ago and a young man on desk said the place was just for old folks ?? so ever since then I assumed the place was just for the elderly, a care home type of situation.

Regarding a rota of GPs I was hoping not to get one particular GP in particular, as I found them to be , lets just say, less than clean...:(

Thank you all for you reply's. I will try that Health center again.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

You have to make an appointment before you go and then it's to the right before the nursing home.

As above, it may be elsewhere now though due to Covid19

• Advertisement

Just to be clear, are you all talking about the one with the Fold Ireland sign outside. It also says Cherryfields Housing with care.

Because that is the one I tried before and they told me it was an old folks facility.

So Im a bit confused, pardon me :o
    Just want to be sure there is not another Hartstown Health center nearby that Im missing.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

They will give you directions when they give you your appointment. You can't just turn up there.

Advertisement