Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Online Repair during Coronavirus

Options
  • 04-04-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

My iPad Air 2019 recently had some issues and now needs to be sent away for repair to the Netherlands, under normal circumstances this would be silly but do you think it’d be ok if I were to send it away now? Would I get it back in a couple of weeks or will I lose for a few months?

What do you guys think? Is it safe enough?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Keithdwat wrote: »
    My iPad Air 2019 recently had some issues and now needs to be sent away for repair to the Netherlands, under normal circumstances this would be silly but do you think it’d be ok if I were to send it away now? Would I get it back in a couple of weeks or will I lose for a few months?

What do you guys think? Is it safe enough?

Pretty sure that’s where my new MacBook Air is coming from and others. I would say you’d be fine. Post is still working. I’ve had a bunch of things delivered in the last week. Also, I think they send stuff through UPS or someone similar for repairs. I’d take the punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I sent over an iPad for battery repair and it only took a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Keith sent you a private message, reply when u can.

Advertisement