Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

kingbhome wrote: »
    That is how they all start off
    google his name, he’s a gluebag. I know they all are to a certain extent but he’s a complete spastic

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

If the original 3 arrested were lifted from the house raid in west belfast, then that's interesting. That family that live there have limerick connections..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Well this is a little unfortunate...

8F7GhMS.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3 brendy2020

So where do people in nationalist areas source their drugs?

A lot of it comes from Dublin,and a lot comes from loyalists,nationalist hoods have always dealt with loyalists and never see an issue with it.
    There would be a handful of nationalist dealers that would self import,but they have a tight circle and the majority would live outside belfast in Mixed areas or areas were cops/rir soldiers would live for a bit of protection from people wanting to extort them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭Jizique

Jim Bean wrote: »
    If the original 3 arrested were lifted from the house raid in west belfast, then that's interesting. That family that live there have limerick connections..

We’re they not arrested close by in North Belfast?
    Really surprised RL went somewhere with 3 others like that - esp given traveller connection given the other side in Drogheda and its traveller connections

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

What kind of connections, family, business or pleasure?

How the fcuk were they arrested at the scene, if someone you're with is shot, you run for your fcuking life.

Details are light but this has set-up all over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

brendy2020 wrote: »
    A lot of it comes from Dublin,and a lot comes from loyalists,nationalist hoods have always dealt with loyalists and never see an issue with it.
    There would be a handful of nationalist dealers that would self import,but they have a tight circle and the majority would live outside belfast in Mixed areas or areas were cops/rir soldiers would live for a bit of protection from people wanting to extort them.

There's a certain mob running about up there, in Ardoyne specifically and they're bringing the drugs in. 10 years ago it was a no/no. Now you can get some of the best quality Columbian marching powder available up there. The weed is also plentiful but the brown will still get you blown away.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Any one know for sure was in CL that was shot a couple of weeks ago? No mention in the papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/robbie-lawlor-profile-a-feared-criminal-with-a-long-list-of-enemies-1.4221529

He should have been in prison for life. 125 previous convictions and managed to avoid long sentences. Ffs.

Scumbag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Thesiger wrote: »
    Would he be related to the fella same last name who’s been in the news a few times over the last year or so?

I actually dont know. It was questioned before on this about whether they were related and IIRC some posters said they were related and some posters said they weren't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

chicorytip wrote: »
    No longer the case. Once bitter enemies are now quite happy to operate together in the illegal drug trade. Hatred, feuding and loyalties will never get in the way of making a profit.

They all like to think of themselves as Narcos loving the lifestyle. Then they end up collecting 500 debts, having their flip flops stolen and eventually face down on a garden in some **** hole.

Dangerous bastards the lot of them. If only there was some law and someone to enforce it. Oh wait.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

JMMCapital wrote: »
    How do they know he brutally dismembered that teenager when he was never charged with the murder?

They can say what they want now, thought it was very surprising to see, easy hang it on someone who can’t defend themselves, typical Sunday World.

What kind of connections, family, business or pleasure?

How the fcuk were they arrested at the scene, if someone you're with is shot, you run for your fcuking life.

Details are light but this has set-up all over it.
    Bit of everything - family/repub/drugs connection. The dad was dissident, shot dead. The son more drug scene. They have relations in limerick though.
    I just find it strange the cops raided that house and some of the ones with rl were from limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 brendy2020

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    There's a certain mob running about up there, in Ardoyne specifically and they're bringing the drugs in. 10 years ago it was a no/no. Now you can get some of the best quality Columbian marching powder available up there. The weed is also plentiful but the brown will still get you blown away.

There is plenty of drugs being sold in nationalist areas because people are being paid large sums to turn a blind eye,if you don't pay you,ll end up getting nutted as has been seen the past 7/8 years with the likes of fat dan murray/joe reily etc getting wacked.
    Im from west Belfast and the place is awash with all sorts of drugs and people are just starting to accept it as they can see no solution to ending it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Any one know for sure was in CL that was shot a couple of weeks ago? No mention in the papers.

No it wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

I actually dont know. It was questioned before on this about whether they were related and IIRC some posters said they were related and some posters said they weren't.

It's his father. 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Jeff2 wrote: »
    No it wasn't.

In Fairlawn? It was him

There is plenty of drugs being sold in nationalist areas because people are being paid large sums to turn a blind eye,if you don't pay you,ll end up getting nutted as has been seen the past 7/8 years with the likes of fat dan murray/joe reily etc getting wacked.
    Im from west Belfast and the place is awash with all sorts of drugs and people are just starting to accept it as they can see no solution to ending it.

I said that on my earlier post mate about people getting paid, but I stupidly mentioned names and who was running about up there and said things about yesterday's killing I shouldn't have.

Syndic wrote: »
    It's his father. 100%.

If you're talking about Clayton Lynch, his Father is Fred Lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Bit of everything - family/repub/drugs connection. The dad was dissident, shot dead. The son more drug scene. They have relations in limerick though.
    I just find it strange the cops raided that house and some of the ones with rl were from limerick.

Would you know if these relations are travellers?

Apparently the debt owed was too a Dublin gang, why use Limerick heads, give it a few days till the story straightens itself out.

Is 7 days the max you can be held on a murder charge in the north?

#Think32
    All Ireland approach to the tolerarance of illegal drugs. :)

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    I said that on my earlier post mate about people getting paid, but I stupidly mentioned names and who was running about up there and said things about yesterday's killing I shouldn't have.

You didn't say too much fcuk cancer, the names can be gave as tongue twisters, keep it coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Definetly related the one in the newspaper recently is his son fact

Whereabouts in WB was the raid?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Would you know if these relations are travellers?

Apparently the debt owed was too a Dublin gang, why use Limerick heads, give it a few days till the story straightens itself out.

Is 7 days the max you can be held on a murder charge in the north?

#Think32
    All Ireland approach to the tolerarance of illegal drugs. :)

You didn't say too much fcuk cancer, the names can be gave as tongue twisters, keep it coming.

Not sure if they would be related to travellers down there. Wouldnt be surprised if married into them etc

Jizique wrote: »
    Whereabouts in WB was the raid?

St James

St James

Thanks - burned out car found nearby possibly the one the shooter used.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

armaghlad wrote: »
    google his name, he’s a gluebag. I know they all are to a certain extent but he’s a complete spastic

Nothing comes up suggests he is a glue bag. What even is a gluebag

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

Konig wrote: »
    Been following this thread for nearly a year now amongst other ones, never posted but noticed everyone is gone!!!

Been on this for 5 years now! Lost my old account so had to make a new one, in the last few months this thread is gone to the dogs but the coronavirus thread is going great!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

I was in a gang before , the long beach crips gang we love to gangbang and do a whole lotta gang **** ya hurr me, we was always outside cause we the realist dogs out there rip my dog OG MACBLOCK #moneyblock4lyf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

I was in a gang before , the long beach crips gang we love to gangbang and do a whole lotta gang **** ya hurr me, we was always outside cause we the realist dogs out there rip my dog OG MACBLOCK #moneyblock4lyf

Is it not past your bed time?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement