Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Gilligans house being seized was to do with proceeds of crime act.
    Gills was to to with Tax Bills to the revenue not adding up compared to his lifestyle.
    If it’s down under process of crime they can seize any goods.... Gill also bought his house about 20 years, so they’d need to pin him for stuff when he bought it to allow it be classed as proceeds of crime.

Gilligan made CAB become reality. Imagine what gangsters would get away with now only for Guerin and her murder.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

Gilligan made CAB become reality. Imagine what gangsters would get away with now only for Guerin and her murder.

ruined it for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

Just after re watching Love Hate there now, always wonder the accuracy of certain parts - great show

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

greenthum wrote: »
    best was the monk. paid cab money, shortly after the government rented property off him for refugees. paid him back and then some

This is brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

John_D3 wrote: »
    How does Big seem to sail through this lifestyle? You will struggle to find someone that has been on the scene so long and has been linked to so many murders as he has and still lives in the country and hasn’t been taken out or had to leave for a while.

Or has he and i just don’t know? Any one know, does he have serious security, is he that big? Or is the media making him to look something he is not. Always wondered how there was no revenge after Alan Ryan.

He got the green light for AR that’s why there was no revenge, they were all sick of his antics.

• Advertisement

This is brilliant

you’d have to google it to find figures
    but he made serious cash
    2.8million is in my head for some reason

pablo128 wrote: »
    He still has his nice house, at a minimum. Look at Gilligan. He has nothing and neither do any of his kids. There's the difference.

Gilligan was caught in Belfast Airport with 22 grand cash was it, who knows if he had already done a run. Must still be up to something, bit of cash there anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭Jeff2

best was the monk. paid cab money, shortly after the government rented property off him for refugees. paid him back and then some

It was before influx of refugees so not likely for them but he did have property on Buckingham street rented out.

His local area so I'd guess he also got for a very good price.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    It was before influx of refugees so not likely for them but he did have property on Buckingham street rented out.

His local area so I'd guess he also got for a very good price.

was about 18 months after the cab bill they started renting that big red brick building off him. afaik it was for refugees very late 90’s

either or/ he got his money back

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Konig wrote: »
    He got the green light for AR that’s why there was no revenge, they were all sick of his antics.

They came down harder on the rest of Ryans unit than they did on anybody else which tells its own story there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

How does Big seem to sail through this lifestyle? You will struggle to find someone that has been on the scene so long and has been linked to so many murders as he has and still lives in the country and hasn’t been taken out or had to leave for a while.

Or has he and i just don’t know? Any one know, does he have serious security, is he that big? Or is the media making him to look something he is not. Always wondered how there was no revenge after Alan Ryan.

Not many people or gangs out there to hit back at Tiger crew/monk/patsy crew which includes big and many others lurking in the shadows.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭Jeff2

was about 18 months after the cab bill they started renting that big red brick building off him. afaik it was for refugees very late 90’s

either or/ he got his money back

Maybe it was for refugees.

The redbrick building on Buckingham street I believe. It's gone now with new building there.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Maybe it was for refugees.

The redbrick building on Buckingham street I believe. It's gone now with new building there.

could of been all a show for some developer to come in at a later date. backhanders and that

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

It seems like the odds are stacked against him, if he roams free he’s a goner surely but yea if they catch him I’m sure they’ve a gruesome plan, do the rivals have any previous in this regard? Is PC officially back on the streets yet?

No PC still inside. Looked for bail but was refused, it's a safer bet to stay inside.
    Yes, allegedly they were responsible for disappearing that couple and then dug up his brothers grave, wouldn't bet against them doing the same to RL's grave as previously mentioned here.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

No PC still inside. Looked for bail but was refused, it's a safer bet to stay inside.
    Yes, allegedly they were responsible for disappearing that couple and then dug up his brothers grave, wouldn't bet against them doing the same to RL's grave as previously mentioned here.

Wasn't CP heard boasting that they'd never be found either? ****in animals all around

Yea I remember now, after the fathers appeals, the absolute dirt bags, did they do anything to the lads remains that they dug up? That’s the highest level of disrespect, is that only a Travellers thing to do? Seems as it was between two families.

The poster you were accused of being might have known a thing or two about him he seemed to be from up around that way

yea hopefully he makes a return

Oceans One wrote: »
    CP used to box, friend of a friend came across him and sparred him in Baldoyle many times many moons ago. Apparently a decent guy in the gym

he had that evil look.
    although in the captain morgan vid he looks like a fat pike

he had that evil look.
    although in the captain morgan vid he looks like a fat pike

To be fair they are all evil, their thought process is not on this planet.

To be fair they are all evil, their thought process is not on this planet.

pikeys or just drug dealers in general?

• Advertisement

pikeys or just drug dealers in general?

Drug dealers in general. These involved in this feud in particular. None are remotely normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Gilligan was caught in Belfast Airport with 22 grand cash was it, who knows if he had already done a run. Must still be up to something, bit of cash there anyway

No word of the tramp anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Yea I remember now, after the fathers appeals, the absolute dirt bags, did they do anything to the lads remains that they dug up? That’s the highest level of disrespect, is that only a Travellers thing to do? Seems as it was between two families.

Fair enough you had beef with the deceased,is 6 feet under not good enough for them,by digging up the grave all they're doing is causing trauma to family members who are a lot of the time innocent in all this,cowardly bollixes

Wasn't CP heard boasting that they'd never be found either? ****in animals all around
    Allegedly so. Remember reading somewhere a few years back that the couple's bodies were suspected of been burned on some land CP owns near Drogheda. Don't quote me on this though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

Allegedly so. Remember reading somewhere a few years back that the couple's bodies were suspected of been burned on some land CP owns near Drogheda. Don't quote me on this though!

Yeah, his own compound in Gormanston. Absolute hellhole of a place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

Abbatoir in Louth, made into burgers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JM009

Deco Barry wrote: »
    My latest google search 😂

That 9% gave me a shiver, charge your phone man

Noseygit wrote: »
    No word of the tramp anymore

He won that court case i think and got his money back, though must double check that. He got a bail address in west Belfast for the trail though he didn’t even get moving into it, there was a protest outside it that night. Following that no address was to be public.

Yeah, his own compound in Gormanston. Absolute hellhole of a place.

Any idea what's in it? Is it a halting site or what? Do the army have a camp in near there also?

• Advertisement

Oceans One wrote: »
    Abbatoir in Louth, made into burgers

Thank God i'm vegetarian!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement