Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Is she a good spin?

Great set of lungs to be fair to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

Not exactly like you said but there have been rumours of people going into certain professions with a view to being of benefit to some characters of ill repute later down the line. Without a doubt it has happened imo.

100% it happens.
    Flip side of the coin is an already legitimate law abiding citizen(s), wanting and using some characters of I’ll repute to Take Care of some Business. Happily handing over money for business to be concluded.

Apparently one of the B brothers from a certain sh1t hole in d11, W lends himself to such a successful Construction businessman from a prominent family with relations in one of the biggest multi national blue chip company’s, who Takes Care of Business acting as a form of intimidation for said legit businessman lol.

Similar people previously hiring a certain collector of debts, going by the name of a type of snake also.
    Lots and lots of so called legit people reaching out to these characters of I’ll repute!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

CAB Went after him in 2016. Got him for a €560k Judgment.

Id say 560k is small change at his level. If the Kinahans are reportedly selling 1 billion euro worth in Ireland every year then surely the man controlling north county Dublin all the way up to Drogheda and beyond is worth at least a couple of hundred million euro at this stage, if not more given the length of his career and uncanny ability to stay out of prison

[snipped]

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Yeah a lad from Finglas gave me 500 euro to go to coppers one night and hook up with selina from the k,it worked too i gathered a fountain of information and i emptied my balls in the process 😎

Hahaha! I would too if I was a male!

• Advertisement

Anyone got info about the trial for the 2011 tiger kidnapping on the post office in Drogheda. Theres just so many questions about this trial, it was the states best chance yet to finally get him behind bars but it collapsed twice and then the DPP decided not to hold a third trial but they refused to give a reason as to why.

A witness was said to have gone missing in Australia, I know it wasnt the main post office worker who got kidnapped because he testified in court. So who was this witness, not looking for a name but what did he witness and where?

And while the hostage part of the kidnapping was going on the 10 month old baby hadnt been fed for over 10 hours and was bawling its head off making noise. So at 5.30 in the morning the main suspect is seen on a shops CCTV buying baby milk which was then delivered to the babys mother where she was being kept hostage, she testified to this happening. Yet Gardai couldnt forensically place the main suspect at the hostage scene, was there no fingerprints or DNA got off the milk carton?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

If any harm came to a barrister we'd be dealing with something along Veronica Guerin levels, no way would a crime boss want that kind of heat on them[/quote]

A judge was taken out in holland not long ago,pretty stupid move

Deco Barry wrote: »
    A judge was taken out in holland not long ago,pretty stupid move.

If any harm came to a barrister we'd be dealing with something along Veronica Guerin levels, no way would a crime boss want that kind of heat on them

And the response was very quick from the Dutch government in capturing the apparent organiser, who had been hiding out in Dubai. Even with no extradition agreement in place, the long arm of the law was able to bring him back to face appropriate charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Oceans One wrote: »
    Similar people previously hiring a certain collector of debts, going by the name of a type of snake also.
    Lots and lots of so called legit people reaching out to these characters of I’ll repute!

Not sure why you need to be so cryptic about it?

HomeImage.png

http://www.viperdebtrecovery.com/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Anyone got info about the trial for the 2011 tiger kidnapping on the post office in Drogheda. Theres just so many questions about this trial, it was the states best chance yet to finally get him behind bars but it collapsed twice and then the DPP decided not to hold a third trial but they refused to give a reason as to why.

A witness was said to have gone missing in Australia, I know it wasnt the main post office worker who got kidnapped because he testified in court. So who was this witness, not looking for a name but what did he witness and where?

And while the hostage part of the kidnapping was going on the 10 month old baby hadnt been fed for over 10 hours and was bawling its head off making noise. So at 5.30 in the morning the main suspect is seen on a shops CCTV buying baby milk which was then delivered to the babys mother where she was being kept hostage, she testified to this happening. Yet Gardai couldnt forensically place the main suspect at the hostage scene, was there no fingerprints or DNA got off the milk carton?

Very amateurish of big to go to a ****ing shop with CCTV in a rural area at 5.30
    Would have taken the cops 10 mins to figure out where he went and get vid of him
    Not to clever at all.for a criminal mastermind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Bit of rough goes down well in those quarters

I got chatting to the FAI solicitor and up to recently the acting CEO after the Ireland v Denmark game, solicitor by trade she was well interested when I asked her was she whoever in FAI which she confirmed so she asked how did I recognize her as nobody usually does.

So I said nice to meet you I recognized your eyes & I went to walk away but she asked where I was from and proceeded to ask me what I work at and where I was going for the night, this convo went on for a good 10/15 mins. Unfortunately that’s as far as it went but you can understand she would look for something a bit different then the normal fellas she comes across.

So I connect that to the convo here in it’s totally plausible that they want something a bit different. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Ridouan Taghi. Interesting that an EU country is able to get such a swift arrest and extradition from Dubai if they REALLY want to. Interesting also that such a big name was able to be located and picked up so easily in Dubai when he had very well known connections that could surely have kept him hidden away easily enough.

Ridouan Taghi. Interesting that an EU country is able to get such a swift arrest and extradition from Dubai if they REALLY want to. Interesting also that such a big name was able to be located and picked up so easily in Dubai when he had very well known connections that could surely have kept him hidden away easily enough.

Overstepped the line when killing Dutch barrister tho. Hooked from that point on, extradition agreement or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

What type of relationship has Big with the Kinahans?

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Very amateurish of big to go to a ****ing shop with CCTV in a rural area at 5.30
    Would have taken the cops 10 mins to figure out where he went and get vid of him
    Not to clever at all.for a criminal mastermind

Not too clever is right, if you're going to kidnap a baby and keep it hostage for hours you better make sure you have some food for it before you do so. Evidence in the trial said he passed by 5 other open shops/petrol stations at 5.30am to buy this milk. I can only imagine he wiped the carton down very well to remove all DNA because the Gardai forensics could not match the milk carton back to him even though he was caught on CCTV buying it. It has to be remembered that one of the tiger gang got a 15 year sentence yet our main suspect walked scot free after two collapsed trials, a witness vanishing in Australia and a jury compromised by chinese whispers.

Thats very true, if the political will is there then Dubai wont save you. Brazil another country that has no extradition treaty with Ireland and the solicitor Michael Lynn who racked up 30 million of mortgage fraud during the boom thought he was safe legging it there. The Minister for Justice at the time Alan Shatter wanted his ass badly and did a deal with the Brazilian govt.- the Dept.of Justice got Michael Lynn extradited and the quid pro quo was that Ireland issued 3,000 students visa to Brazilian english language students. The rest is (Deliveroo) history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Chalk it down :D

I thought you were banned from posting on this thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

leko99 wrote: »

purely sexual

Thethunder wrote: »

If you have been following the thread you would know I’m not anymore. Anyway let’s get back to the topic at hand. Anyone know if Bigs initials are MF from the previous Tiger Kidnap link, there was two Byrnes and one Farrelly in that link.

Thethunder wrote: »

If you have been following the thread you would know I’m not anymore. Anyway let’s get back to the topic at hand. Anyone know if Bigs initials are MF from the previous Tiger Kidnap link, there was two Byrnes and one Farrelly in that link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Relax lads, the reason for Bananas name is he has the mentality of a FYFE year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Not to sure, though i know Mago G house is in coolock, who would be hutch side. Surely they all would of worked through other before the feud? Living so close together?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Too late

I have to return some videotapes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

John_D3 wrote: »
    Not to sure, though i know Mago G house is in coolock, who would be hutch side. Surely they all would of worked through other before the feud? Living so close together?

His gaf might be there but not a hope hes living there.

Its mad that you dont know after this long that Bigs initials are JG.

I get mixed up with Flashy the whole time, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Relax lads, the reason for Bananas name is he has the mentality of a FYFE year old.

Mod: Grow up. The joke is too dumb to even card you for personal abuse. Stick to the topic or don't post.

greenthum wrote: »
    bigs initials are jg has been said a million times
    mark farrelly is from kilbarrack
    massive diff between the 2

Massive you say?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

John_D3 wrote: »
    Mago worked with Kinahans but that stopped after the Gary Hutch fallout - always been good mates with him I think so took that side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 nordiebastard

Jonathan Gill

C6er7VjWMAAY6aD.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000498894625-e1561227651612.jpg

Gill%20FALSEL%20IM%20Read-Only.jpg

EOrdcfJWkAASfcm.png

Gill2.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Seeing a lot of talk about Maughan and his girlfriend. I heard it was LD, from a very notorious D8 crime family. His brother is apparently Ireland's most dangerous inmate. I didn't hear CP or OM as the killers, I heard it was LD. All pure speculation of course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement