Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

mike_ie wrote: »
    Mod: Grow up. The joke is too dumb to even card you for personal abuse. Stick to the topic or don't post.

Wow. Bit of a heavy response to a light gag. I'll leave the thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

Oceans One wrote: »
    Massive you say?

yes

farreller’s only playin with a few inchs
    gillberto’s got a footlong

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

His gaf might be there but not a hope hes living there.

Yea its defiantly there CAB raided it last year, must just be the partner in it. Be a no go area for him??

Mago worked with Kinahans but that stopped after the Gary Hutch fallout - always been good mates with him I think so took that side.

Least someone is loyal

John_D3 wrote: »
    Yea its defiantly there CAB raided it last year, must just be the partner in it. Be a no go area for him??

ma’s gaff no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

greenthum wrote: »
    yes

farreller’s only playin with a few inchs
    gillberto’s got a footlong

Can’t say I’d agree with that.
    Lot more people in the shadows of both.

Can’t say I’d agree with that.
    Lot more people in the shadows of both.

was a joke
    Mf could of made it as a footballer if he stayed away from it all.
    same with one on rc’s family, not rl
    shame

ma’s gaff no?

Defiantly his, had bullet proof glass installed in it,

yea he owns it
    ma lives there i thought
    checkpoints there a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Seeing a lot of talk about Maughan and his girlfriend. I heard it was LD, from a very notorious D8 crime family. His brother is apparently Ireland's most dangerous inmate. I didn't hear CP or OM as the killers, I heard it was LD. All pure speculation of course.

Did ya hear why he did it... was it supposed to be for price..

• Advertisement

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Id say 560k is small change at his level. If the Kinahans are reportedly selling 1 billion euro worth in Ireland every year then surely the man controlling north county Dublin all the way up to Drogheda and beyond is worth at least a couple of hundred million euro at this stage, if not more given the length of his career and uncanny ability to stay out of prison

If any harm came to a barrister we'd be dealing with something along Veronica Guerin levels, no way would a crime boss want that kind of heat on them

Your really blowing the money out of proportion there. when they say the kinahan cartel is worth over a billion they meant as a hole not one person they meant christy dan chistopher junior the byrnes bop chubb kavanagh, and your completely over exaggerating big then aswell yeah hes a big player but he doesnt control from north county dublin the whole way to drogheda, he controls coolock. theres lots of big players in north dublin that control different areas, there's even another big player in coolock. what about flashy in finglas, the monkey gang finglas, the lads in blanch, then there lads in north inner city with kinahan links. hes little to no connection with drogheda besides him and the maguires both would have wanted robbie killed, he doesn't supply either sides involved in the feud or any others in the town. i woudln't say hes worth any more than a few million, 10 at the very best, not that any of us know what they're really worth and its absolutely pointless trying to guess.

was a joke
    Mf could of made it as a footballer if he stayed away from it all.
    same with one on rc’s family, not rl
    shame

Think your getting mixed up on the ballers...none of the ones mentioned played at even a decent level.

Think your getting mixed up on the ballers...none of the ones mentioned played at even a decent level.

both lads i know personally were both over with coventry city

mf and rc’s cousin from near enough same rd

sorry for quotin meself

Sure anyone playing ball on the north side of city had offers to go to Coventry. Head scout in Ireland was based in Coolock.
    They may have gone over for a trial but that’s as far as that would have gone. They weren’t the sports stars of the family.

Sure anyone playing ball on the north side of city had offers to go to Coventry. Head scout in Ireland was based in Coolock.
    They may have gone over for a trial but that’s as far as that would have gone. They weren’t the sports stars of the family.
    ok

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Your really blowing the money out of proportion there. when they say the kinahan cartel is worth over a billion they meant as a hole not one person they meant christy dan chistopher junior the byrnes bop chubb kavanagh, and your completely over exaggerating big then aswell yeah hes a big player but he doesnt control from north county dublin the whole way to drogheda, he controls coolock. theres lots of big players in north dublin that control different areas, there's even another big player in coolock. what about flashy in finglas, the monkey gang finglas, the lads in blanch, then there lads in north inner city with kinahan links. hes little to no connection with drogheda besides him and the maguires both would have wanted robbie killed, he doesn't supply either sides involved in the feud or any others in the town. i woudln't say hes worth any more than a few million, 10 at the very best, not that any of us know what they're really worth and its absolutely pointless trying to guess.

fair enough, I had thought Big was supplying wholesale to Drogheda and other north Dublin suburbs. If its not him who is operating as the wholesaler, is it all being run from Dubai

fair enough, I had thought Big was supplying wholesale to Drogheda and other north Dublin suburbs. If its not him who is operating as the wholesaler, is it all being run from Dubai

rc was supplyin drog

no not all being run from dubai, bop chubb browning and others do stuff for kinahans here. you thought kinahans gave everything to big and he supplied everyone?

rc was supplyin drog

supplying one side you mean

• Advertisement

think he had biz with the original crew if i remember correct, almost certain he did.
    im sure they dealt with many over the years though

he was supplyin one side with rl

think he had biz with the original crew if i remember correct, almost certain he did.
    im sure they dealt with many over the years though

yeah he would have dealt for him they werent under him if anything other way around.

he was supplyin one side with rl

with rl? nah , rc supplied one side, rl didnt, he lived off his bro in law and shot a few people

with rl? nah , rc supplied one side, rl didnt, he lived off his bro in law and shot a few people

what im sayin is he hooked up one side witha hitman

yeah he would have dealt for him they werent under him if anything other way around.

yea he was supplyin the original crew at one stage

Would the hutch’s or there connections like GH or that have any control at all anywhere now? Or finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

If you have been following the thread you would know I’m not anymore. Anyway let’s get back to the topic at hand. Anyone know if Bigs initials are MF from the previous Tiger Kidnap link, there was two Byrnes and one Farrelly in that link.

If you had been following the thread you would know bigs initials. I'm actually shocked you are asking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Did ya hear why he did it... was it supposed to be for price..

WM supposedly knew about the Benny Whitehouse murder and was killed because it was thought he might talk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Parents

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement