Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

greenthum wrote: »
    what im sayin is he hooked up one side witha hitman

you said he supplied one side with rc. he didnt supply them whats he got to do with it then if your just on about hitman

yea he was supplyin the original crew at one stage
    no he wasnt rc was never supplying price

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    WM supposedly knew about the Benny Whitehouse murder and was killed because it was thought he might talk

Ya knew that mate but was wondering about the man he said done it LD... he wouldn't have any big connections with Price and was wondering did he know anything about it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Did ya hear why he did it... was it supposed to be for price..

Did it himself mainly (personal grudge) but a bit for Pricey too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

Fedcba321 wrote: »

he dealt with maguire

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Many law people are not posh and actually grow up in working class areas. So its not a bit of rough their looking for, more a big bag of cash. I doubt a female solicitor from Ballsbridge or Foxrock would be smitten by your average young criminal tosser from a sink estate or flats complex.

The alleged lover of Lawlor comes from an extremely well off family. Immense wealth. Her family reside in a couple of centuries old humongous stately home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

John_D3 wrote: »
    Would the hutch’s or there connections like GH or that have any control at all anywhere now? Or finished.

Few of them dead and locked up but H gang still around and strong, working in the background while all publicity goes elsewhere.

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Did it himself mainly (personal grudge) but a bit for Pricey too

Jesus that's a new one.. surprised that has never come out.. I've never heard of him being involved in something like that before..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Ya knew that mate but was wondering about the man he said done it LD... he wouldn't have any big connections with Price and was wondering did he know anything about it..

Ah right sorry, misunderstood your post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Jonathan Gill

C6er7VjWMAAY6aD.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000498894625-e1561227651612.jpg

Gill%20FALSEL%20IM%20Read-Only.jpg

EOrdcfJWkAASfcm.png

Gill2.png

Anyone else think hes the imagine of Drake Maverick

If you don't know who Drake Maverick is google him

• Advertisement

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ah right sorry, misunderstood your post.

No bother man.. all the stuff that does be on this can confuse the sh@t out of ya hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

He doesn’t try and blend in anyway, with that hair style

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Anyone else think hes the imagine of Drake Maverick

If you don't know who Drake Maverick is google him

Mr Big looks sound :pac:

You'd be surprised pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Jesus that's a new one.. surprised that has never come out.. I've never heard of him being involved in something like that before..

I was taken back by it too but this came from a person that knows his/her stuff. He was apparently taunting the Guards about it in a subliminal way too.

You'd be surprised pal.

Nothing would suprise me at this stage re connections but I would never have put them together as they are from opposite sides of the city and wouldn't have done jail together were a lot of these alligances/business partners hook up..

Banana Republic is my mate lay off him or I'll make you run from the toon with your legs between your tails

Chalk mc Hugh is my mate..do something about ir

If you have been following the thread you would know I’m not anymore. Anyway let’s get back to the topic at hand. Anyone know if Bigs initials are MF from the previous Tiger Kidnap link, there was two Byrnes and one Farrelly in that link.

You still asking big initials is all that's needed in the debate about you being on this thread. Just potter on pal is there no other topics on this that interest you? U might fare out better on them threads

Nothing would suprise me at this stage re connections but I would never have put them together as they are from opposite sides of the city and wouldn't have done jail together were a lot of these alligances/business partners hook up..

Connection came from Crosby well before the falling out, crazy isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

LD?
    From a family of crazy brothers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Noseygit wrote: »
    If you had been following the thread you would know bigs initials. I'm actually shocked you are asking

I genuinely got confused, I do have a life outside this thread and just having one of those days. All back on track now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Why can the Dundons be named in a active investigation but Mr Big cant be named?

Seeing a lot of talk about Maughan and his girlfriend. I heard it was LD, from a very notorious D8 crime family. His brother is apparently Ireland's most dangerous inmate. I didn't hear CP or OM as the killers, I heard it was LD. All pure speculation of course.

Wasn't him. There wasn't days of planning behind the disappearance of the couple. It was quite rushed. I'd say what u heard came from some spoofer reading an article about one of the disappeared and the person you referred too and then adding 2 and 2 together and getting 288.

Wow. Bit of a heavy response to a light gag. I'll leave the thread.

Agreed. Don't leave though your one of the good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

If someone asks somebody's initials or a question about anything on this thread:: if you can't answer them in a civil manner... Then say f#@k all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

brady12 wrote: »

If it was such a compound then he wouldn’t of had to move to the UK after KMW Murder, he would of been safe inside from a hit never mind any Gardaí approach.

think he had biz with the original crew if i remember correct, almost certain he did.
    im sure they dealt with many over the years though

Correct

yeah he would have dealt for him they werent under him if anything other way around.

Under at one stage too yes for a period.

• Advertisement

Other way around

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement