Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Muahahaha wrote: »
    fair enough, I had thought Big was supplying wholesale to Drogheda and other north Dublin suburbs. If its not him who is operating as the wholesaler, is it all being run from Dubai

You’d be wrong there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

If it was such a compound then he wouldn’t of had to move to the UK after KMW Murder, he would of been safe inside from a hit never mind any Gardaí approach.

Fair enough .

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    no he wasnt rc was never supplying price

This was all cleared up perfectly far back in the thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Connection came from Crosby well before the falling out, crazy isn't it?

That is compete and utter rubbish. The two gangs knew each other long before. Crosby would have been doing his inter cert at the time maybe earlier.

greenthum wrote: »
    he dealt with maguire

Correct

• Advertisement

Konig wrote: »
    Correct

Yes and he would have been under him, as in he was being supplied, the travellers were the suppliers.

If it was such a compound then he wouldn’t of had to move to the UK after KMW Murder, he would of been safe inside from a hit never mind any Gardaí approach.

Your overestimating the fear involved in going to the UK, and underestimating the strategy and planning end of it. No place is safe from Garda approach if they want to get somewhere they will. And even the best of hitman would be sceptical of going into that compound to get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Please stop acting you know why CP went to England

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 James Bolger

Your overestimating the fear involved in going to the UK, and underestimating the strategy and planning end of it. No place is safe from Garda approach if they want to get somewhere they will. And even the best of hitman would be sceptical of going into that compound to get him.

I doubt a hitman would enter there alone. It’s too remote and open as well. You’d need a team. Getting away wouldn’t be too straightforward either.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

brady12 wrote: »

Interesting that the article states guardai are satisfied he beat WM to death himself and ordered the hit on Benny.
    Usually both are assigned to associates.

• Advertisement

I doubt a hitman would enter there alone. It’s too remote and open as well. You’d need a team. Getting away wouldn’t be too straightforward either.

I couldn't see anyone signing up for that job either. Its beside the M1 right beside it but even still. Couldn't have anymore than two shooters. Less people in the loop is best in hits. Gang of lads tooled up heading down for a firefight would be a disaster for potential fatalities aswell as the strong likelihood of Gardai getting their before the getaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Where abounds in the Malahide road is bigs house

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

For image, name and Clarehall Topaz for milk. on Malahide Rd.
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/alleged-tiger-kidnapper-seen-buying-litre-of-milk-at-petrol-station-the-morning-of-alleged-offence-35583300.html

But important was deemed innocent
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/charges-dropped-against-man-accused-of-taking-part-in-tiger-kidnap-of-family-in-co-louth-931741.html

€1.9 million never recovered. Seems "Right to be forgotten" is alive, as was prev reported wads were found at assoc of MF mattress and confiscated.

Orig Tiger crew, wanted more. Aggressive PK below papers say assoc of JG, CL only chance rise, after PK locked up. Btw from Darndale, Cootehill was just home from home
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/gang-member-jailed-for-18-years-over-tiger-kidnapping-1.3778844

MF's, simply runs in the family, google surname many court days. Alligned to above crew, so far.
    Could a been different if succeeded at Queens Park 'Raisins'
    https://www.herald.ie/news/ex-soccer-star-jailed-over-cannabis-haul-has-links-to-ryan-feud-mob-31362838.html

They tried that trick again, fly outta country instead of court evidence
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-jailed-for-failing-to-give-evidence-at-trial-530722.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Yes that was my point that this so called Compound that the article was making it out to be wasn’t as water tight as they were making or out to be, agreed on the part it would be nuts to try get in, kill CP say for example and get back out alive. I do believe he was right to get outta dodge for a while even if it was to be able to plan without looking over his shoulder or gather his closest supporters in the UK. The article itself makes it out to be the next Fort Knox.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Interesting that the article states guardai are satisfied he beat WM to death himself and ordered the hit on Benny.
    Usually both are assigned to associates.

I think a lot of the time when the media say “associates of...” or similar they’re actually referring to the guy himself, just can’t say it directly for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Please stop acting you know why CP went to England

I never did and we had this discussion before so stop trying to start on this page over a past issue that’s behind now. He left after the KMW Murder and that’s fact.

Yes that was my point that this so called Compound that the article was making it out to be wasn’t as water tight as they were making or out to be, agreed on the part it would be nuts to try get in, kill CP say for example and get back out alive. I do believe he was right to get outta dodge for a while even if it was to be able to plan without looking over his shoulder or gather his closest supporters in the UK. The article itself makes it out to be the next Fort Knox.

I don't find the article to be making it out to be Fort Knox. The article is concise and what it states about what happened is true in regards to the garda cars being disabled and about the council refusing to go down there. But never mind a compound in Gormanstown, no council members from any district are going to be eager to go down to any halting site and remove tenants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

Where abounds in the Malahide road is bigs house

Row of houses facing Mount Temple

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

Row of houses facing Mount Temple

man theres no houses facing mount temple

onless its ****in nazerath house

although ur very close

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

I never did and we had this discussion before so stop trying to start on this page over a past issue that’s behind now. He left after the KMW Murder and that’s fact.

Contradicting yourself much?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

although ur very close

If you are at in his driveway (on the Malahide road) and look across the road what you see is a large amount of green space and Mount Temple.
    I gave MT as reference so people would know the section of road as opposed to giving his actual address.......

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

although ur very close

Is it closer to the fair view end or the Coolock end from mount temple

If you are at in his driveway (on the Malahide road) and look across the road what you see is a large amount of green space and Mount Temple.
    I gave MT as reference so people would know the section of road as opposed to giving his actual address.......

theres 2 i know, but he’s got more
    1 is just past MT on the same side of the rd
    1 is gated estate near malahide pk

there is how ever a diff school across from his
    are u gettin names mixed

Is it closer to the fair view end or the Coolock end from mount temple

ye

ye

its fairly obvious if ur headin towards fairview
    theres only 3 options really
    and its the first

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

theres 2 i know, but he’s got more
    1 is just past MT on the same side of the rd
    1 is gated estate near malahide pk

one of those houses near Mount Temple sticks out as it looks to have upgrades made..

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

You sure you’re not thinking of Ardscoil Rís? All the houses are on the Mount Temple side of the road.

Thesiger wrote: »
    You sure you’re not thinking of Ardscoil Rís? All the houses are on the Mount Temple side of the road.

they must be coz thats the school across from his gaff

• Advertisement

one of those houses near Mount Temple sticks out as it looks to have upgrades made..

hells to the yea

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement