Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

kotou2 wrote: »
    For image, name and Clarehall Topaz for milk. on Malahide Rd.
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/alleged-tiger-kidnapper-seen-buying-litre-of-milk-at-petrol-station-the-morning-of-alleged-offence-35583300.html

But important was deemed innocent
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/charges-dropped-against-man-accused-of-taking-part-in-tiger-kidnap-of-family-in-co-louth-931741.html

€1.9 million never recovered. Seems "Right to be forgotten" is alive, as was prev reported wads were found at assoc of MF mattress and confiscated.

Orig Tiger crew, wanted more. Aggressive PK below papers say assoc of JG, CL only chance rise, after PK locked up. Btw from Darndale, Cootehill was just home from home
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/gang-member-jailed-for-18-years-over-tiger-kidnapping-1.3778844

MF's, simply runs in the family, google surname many court days. Alligned to above crew, so far.
    Could a been different if succeeded at Queens Park 'Raisins'
    https://www.herald.ie/news/ex-soccer-star-jailed-over-cannabis-haul-has-links-to-ryan-feud-mob-31362838.html

They tried that trick again, fly outta country instead of court evidence
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-jailed-for-failing-to-give-evidence-at-trial-530722.html

Does anyone know who it was that suffered that beating by RIRA in 2012?

greenthum wrote: »
    lol did u do it

Yes u got me. I'm a murdering gangland criminal and I'm just doing the night shift here in my normal job passing the time on this thread.

Does anyone know who it was that suffered that beating by RIRA in 2012?

There was posters discussing that in depth yesterday I think it was maybe day before.

• Advertisement

Yes u got me. I'm a murdering gangland criminal and I'm just doing the night shift here in my normal job passing the time on this thread.

lockdown yo

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

Interesting that the article states guardai are satisfied he beat WM to death himself and ordered the hit on Benny.
    Usually both are assigned to associates.

What did WM do to deserve it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Anon165 wrote: »

A source close to the gang has claimed that the leader's elderly mother helped to restrain Anna Varslavane while her son and his cronies attacked William.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/missing-couple-made-desperate-call-for-help-31268672.html

I dont know why or what but the above cant be right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

You can tell me whatever you want, he wasnt involved he wasnt there that day.

And the connection you said that's wrong too

Mate I've no reason to lie on this one. Another user just posted an article I didn't even know existed. We will differ in this one, no harm caused having a difference of opinions mate. I hope you had a good weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

There was posters discussing that in depth yesterday I think it was maybe day before.

Sean Hunt was there, a few of his crew mate. This was the meeting that sealed Alan's faith when the old school provo asked it also applied to him. I think you meant something else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Anon165 wrote: »

He knew too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,657 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Eoin Maguire, 34, of Cement Road halting site in Dell, Drogheda, Co. Louth, was shot six times in the incident shortly after midnight. The victim was standing in the yard of the site where he lives when he was targeted by a lone gunman

Thanks for the links, great stuff in them. Seems OM was targeted on the halting site in July 2018 shortly after midnight. Still sounds pretty ballsy for a shooter to go into a travellers halting site and carry out that sort of attack and get out of there unharmed.

The night of mayhem happened in Nov 2018 about fives months later, lasted six hours and involved two petrol bombs, two car burnouts, hatchets, firearms, assaults with gardai racing from each crime scene onto the next one and the next one.

I never knew that OM halting site was then demolished when he was in hospital after being shot. Im guessing that was Meath County Council who bulldozed his the halting site. Which is interesting because in Jan 2017 Meath County Council were asked by Gardai to clear CP compound site but then they were afraid of doing it, 18 months later same request and they went in with the bulldozers

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

OM in Drogheda, is Louth Co Co and council owned site.
    About 11km south of Drogheda, above Balbirggan Dublin, is piece of Meath , Gormanstown But difference is CP owns the site. cant just demolish

Muahahaha wrote: »
    not everyone but I thought he had a much further reach than just Coolock. Media are making him out to be a major player, Gardai in court called him one of Irelands top criminals and he definitely seems like their most wanted target who is still living here. Is his reach just Coolock alone or is he taxing other dealers across the north city?

yes hes one of irelands top criminals, up there at the very top, but you completely blown him out of proportion saying he controlled north dublin to drogheda and hes a couple of hundred million, theres plenty of big players in them areas with their own patches, but your very wrong in thinking he is there most wanted target cos he 100% isnt. Some people at his level or near his level that would be more wanted, and then theres plenty of criminals that arent at his level that the guards would rather see going down. and no i dont think hes taxing any dealers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 James Bolger

About 11km south of Drogheda, above Balbirggan Dublin, is piece of Meath , Gormanstown But difference is CP owns the site. cant just demolish

Sure that was already mentioned that he owned it. It’s getting a bit busy here again hard to catch up. But yeah you can’t just bulldoze a legally owned property, eh.

So LD wanted to do it because the deceased wife of the guy killed by WD and JD was related to WM? Blamed the M traveller family for their locking up?

Speaking of compounds is there any info on what OM was living on the Cement Road, was it a halting site? Did the shooter literally walk into a site with stacks of caravans, tons of people and shoot OM 6 times without any return of fire? Or how did he do it and get away

owen was down the road at a site across the road im pretty sure on his own, but i dunno maybe 1-2 his brothers were there too

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Row of houses facing Mount Temple

Row of houses between mount temple and Griffith Avenue. His house stands out from the rest

Is OMs site the one opposite the Aldi on cement road?

thats where his was. the cement road really is that road where aldi is. google maps changed the name when the feud began. the main halting site is up the road same side as aldi. its not that big, visible from the road and owned by council. where owen was across from aldi was demolished during a raid after he got shot. but thats not really the cement road

Thanks for the links, great stuff in them. Seems OM was targeted on the halting site in July 2018 shortly after midnight. Still sounds pretty ballsy for a shooter to go into a travellers halting site and carry out that sort of attack and get out of there unharmed.

The night of mayhem happened in Nov 2018 about fives months later, lasted six hours and involved two petrol bombs, two car burnouts, hatchets, firearms, assaults with gardai racing from each crime scene onto the next one and the next one.

I never knew that OM halting site was then demolished when he was in hospital after being shot. Im guessing that was Meath County Council who bulldozed his the halting site. Which is interesting because in Jan 2017 Meath County Council were asked by Gardai to clear CP compound site but then they were afraid of doing it, 18 months later same request and they went in with the bulldozers

no one was living on owens site when they demolished his. his wasnt the main site. and cornelius compound isnt council owned.

quiet in darndale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

greenthum wrote: »
    quiet in darndale?

Nothing on Twitter

Noseygit wrote: »
    Nothing on Twitter

thought someone here might be there

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

DD1518 wrote: »
    The famous Carlito B hasn't got much of a mention in all this wasn't he the one who introduced Big to the Drogheda crew in the first place

I wondered myself why his name never appeared, although him and PC seem to have had a falling out

ah right when I read Cement Road I confused it with Platin Road which leads to that massive Irish Cement factory near Duleek. I only know that road because its a great ride on a motorbike out to Kilmoon Cross, then onto the empty M2 for more fun ;)

Still though the CP compound was reported to have punctured the tyres of loads of Garda cars, then the Gardai ask the council to go inwith their back up (presumably ERU?) but they refused. What was that about, if not to clear the site why were the council even involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Allegedly greenlit by Peter Butterly hence the ****show at the huntsman inn

What happened there, only a few details about butterfly background in the papers ?

ah right when I read Cement Road I confused it with Platin Road which leads to that massive Irish Cement factory near Duleek. I only know that road because its a great ride on a motorbike out to Kilmoon Cross, then onto the empty M2 for more fun ;)

Still though the CP compound was reported to have punctured the tyres of loads of Garda cars, then the Gardai ask the council to go inwith their back up (presumably ERU?) but they refused. What was that about, if not to clear the site why were the council even involved?

He put a few spikes down after seeing the way the guards were turning in his compound to try get a peak while on patrol, when they’d need a warrant to go into his compound. Council didn’t want to go in because why should they it’s not owned by the council, if guards wanted to move you from somewhere that you bought would the council say yeah to moving you. I dunno why the guards asked the council at all or what that’s about

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    yes hes one of irelands top criminals, up there at the very top, but you completely blown him out of proportion saying he controlled north dublin to drogheda and hes a couple of hundred million, theres plenty of big players in them areas with their own patches, but your very wrong in thinking he is there most wanted target cos he 100% isnt. Some people at his level or near his level that would be more wanted, and then theres plenty of criminals that arent at his level that the guards would rather see going down. and no i dont think hes taxing any dealers

Maybe he is not their very top target but if the Gardai published a top 5 living within Ireland he is definitely within the top 3. Its alleged he kidnapped and held hostage at gunpoint a mother and her 10 month old baby,. Its the type of crime that Gardai get unlimited over time for but even with that it ended up in two collapsed trials. Id say that Gardai definitely still want him badly, he had somehow avoided a sentence for over a decade now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kurtzman

Maybe he is not their very top target but if the Gardai published a top 5 living within Ireland he is definitely within the top 3. Its alleged he kidnapped and held hostage at gunpoint a mother and her 10 month old baby,. Its the type of crime that Gardai get unlimited over time for but even with that it ended up in two collapsed trials. Id say that Gardai definitely still want him badly, he had somehow avoided a sentence for over a decade now.

I'm pretty sure if he had a few hundred million he wouldnt be wasting his time doing tiger kidnappings for 600k.

I think the police asked to council to evict people in the compound, too many people living there or something. I don't know all the rules regarding numbers of people living at an address etc.

• Advertisement

Kurtzman wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure if he had a few hundred million he wouldnt be wasting his time doing tiger kidnappings for 600k.

I wonder if the Alan Ryan situation had anything to do with in one way or another.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement