Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    owen was down the road at a site across the road im pretty sure on his own, but i dunno maybe 1-2 his brothers were there too

was he just visiting this small site or staying there. Whatever way it went down it just seems really ballsy for someone to go into a traveller site and start shooting off six shots, would maybe make more sense if he was on a smaller site up the road with just his 2 brothers.

As said there was probably two shooters so maybe a bit of shock and awe on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Kurtzman wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure if he had a few hundred million he wouldnt be wasting his time doing tiger kidnappings for 600k.

Pretty sure you’re lost on his time line of events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kurtzman

Muahahaha wrote: »
    was he just visiting this small site or staying there. Whatever way it went down it just seems really ballsy for someone to go into a traveller site and start shooting off six shots, would maybe make more sense if he was on a smaller site up the road with just his 2 brothers.

As said there was probably two shooters so maybe a bit of shock and awe on them.

Well we all know the lad who done it had a big set of balls so I'm sure it wouldnt phase him going on to a site to shoot.

He put a few spikes down after seeing the way the guards were turning in his compound to try get a peak while on patrol, when they’d need a warrant to go into his compound. Council didn’t want to go in because why should they it’s not owned by the council, if guards wanted to move you from somewhere that you bought would the council say yeah to moving you. I dunno why the guards asked the council at all or what that’s about

yeah who knows what was going on there, all we had was media reports of Meath Council workers refusing to go in there even with the back up and request of the Gardai, which I would presume meant the Armed Response Unit given who it was.

The local Fire Officer connected to Meath County Counil has a right to walk into sites without a warrant for an inspection. Things changed after the 2018 inferno on a halting site in Carrickmines that killed 10 people, 5 who were children. Maybe that was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kayakkkk

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    WM supposedly knew about the Benny Whitehouse murder and was killed because it was thought he might talk

100% on this and WM was on heroin so was becoming erratic from what I’ve been told all trust had been lost from various acts let’s call them around the area which brought even more heat onto cp who was increasingly becoming paranoid from all the heat

• Advertisement

If it was such a compound then he wouldn’t of had to move to the UK after KMW Murder, he would of been safe inside from a hit never mind any Gardaí approach.

He moved to England well before KMW murder I’m pretty sure he left last summer with frequent trips back via Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Wow. Bit of a heavy response to a light gag. I'll leave the thread.

Don't leave the thread Chalk, I for one thought it was a light joke, even Banana took it well.

I never did and we had this discussion before so stop trying to start on this page over a past issue that’s behind now. He left after the KMW Murder and that’s fact.

Your wrong he was gone before this

Kurtzman wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure if he had a few hundred million he wouldnt be wasting his time doing tiger kidnappings for 600k.

In fairness that was 2011 he did the 600k tiger, we're almost a decade on from that now end they have since took out the two Real IRA brothers in the meantime to seize control of Coolock.

Im sure he has made a huge wedge of cash in the last 10 years, maybe not 100 mill but Im not believing he is only worth 5mill either.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

Was rl flush with money?? How dod he make so much if h he was just a hitman?? Surely he sold drugs aswell? Probably a silly question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Does anybody else see the resemblance of Big to Eric Lalor the fair city actor

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Frankc123

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    I was taken back by it too but this came from a person that knows his/her stuff. He was apparently taunting the Guards about it in a subliminal way too.

Not true LD and WM were locked up together and were friends when they were released. Helped each other out getting drugs ect once they got out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

MrSanchez wrote: »
    Does anybody else see the resemblance of Big to Eric Lalor the fair city actor

Big definitely looks more like Drake Maverick, especially with the hair style

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭hotrodder

greenthum wrote: »
    many fingers
    many pies

Mr Big must have a few legit business in the go. Wonder what ??.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Wtf am I talking in riddles for she was named in papers
    All facts
    Dee Dee o Driscolle wife

Just read this https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/crime-kingpins-of-ballyfermot-the-men-behind-the-dublin-city-council-protection-racket-1.4047568 Unbelievable that someone could defend the solicitor married to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

yeah who knows what was going on there, all we had was media reports of Meath Council workers refusing to go in there even with the back up and request of the Gardai, which I would presume meant the Armed Response Unit given who it was.

The local Fire Officer connected to Meath County Counil has a right to walk into sites without a warrant for an inspection. Things changed after the 2018 inferno on a halting site in Carrickmines that killed 10 people, 5 who were children. Maybe that was it.

Had a good look on google earth there, I’ve also had a fascination with traveller sites, really are a breed of there own. Is there anymore Similar compound style sites out there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Had a good look on google earth there, I’ve also had a fascination with traveller sites, really are a breed of there own. Is there anymore Similar compound style sites out there?

Along the n2 between ashbourne and kilmoon near the traffic lights

Cheers lad, that’s me on google earth for the next half hour sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Kayakkkk wrote: »

I’ll take your word for it. CP is clever either way which was my original point. Seems to be one of the head honchos these days or always was.

He was staying there and no not that ballsy as I’ve said pretty sure he was there on his own

• Advertisement

Maybe he is not their very top target but if the Gardai published a top 5 living within Ireland he is definitely within the top 3. Its alleged he kidnapped and held hostage at gunpoint a mother and her 10 month old baby,. Its the type of crime that Gardai get unlimited over time for but even with that it ended up in two collapsed trials. Id say that Gardai definitely still want him badly, he had somehow avoided a sentence for over a decade now.

He’s not one of their top targets, and that’s the exact reason that he got off with them cases, just look at the evidence against him, how the cases collapsed against him yet others went down, there’s plenty of people they’d rather lock up before him

Kayakkkk wrote: »

No banana republic said it’s ‘fact’ so it MUST be true !!!! The man who has said stuff before saying it’s 100% true admitting then he’s just guessing. The man who asks who big is after being in the thread for ages. The man who says he gets mixed up between flashy and big !! Why are the mods kicking out people like robbie crosby and letting fools with no info whatsoever into the thread it just ruins it. Yeah he might have texted a few people but atleast he was in the know. And posters saying other posters should relax when someone doesn’t know something, they only get annoyed Cos it’s being posted in numerous times and it ruins it reposting stuff over and over because some people won’t bother actually reading through the thread

In fairness that was 2011 he did the 600k tiger, we're almost a decade on from that now end they have since took out the two Real IRA brothers in the meantime to seize control of Coolock.

Im sure he has made a huge wedge of cash in the last 10 years, maybe not 100 mill but Im not believing he is only worth 5mill either.
    You said hundreds of millions hahah Jesus, even that 600k wasn’t all for him like. Then they actually have to launder their money or they can’t even spend it. Laundering loses money then too

Millionaires the 8astards

I’ll take your word for it. CP is clever either way which was my original point. Seems to be one of the head honchos these days or always was.

A minute ago it was ‘fact’ he went after kmw murder??? Stop pretending like you know **** cos you don’t you just come on here with your opinions from what others or the papers say then make stuff up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

No banana republic said it’s ‘fact’ so it MUST be true !!!! The man who has said stuff before saying it’s 100% true admitting then he’s just guessing. The man who asks who big is after being in the thread for ages. The man who says he gets mixed up between flashy and big !! Why are the mods kicking out people like robbie crosby and letting fools with no info whatsoever into the thread it just ruins it. Yeah he might have texted a few people but atleast he was in the know. And posters saying other posters should relax when someone doesn’t know something, they only get annoyed Cos it’s being posted in numerous times and it ruins it reposting stuff over and over because some people won’t bother actually reading through the thread

Once again I said I was given info and I put it up and then I apologized for the contextual way I put the information up. There’s rules to the forum if others can’t adhere to them then they get banned simple as that, Fact. I would like to see Robbie back too. Again I have a life outside of here so I’ll get confused from time to time but all your stuff is true all of the time is it? I doubt it so stick to answering questions and giving the “real” info you know and keep me out of your posts, I’ve enough of the bullying. Easy pick on posters that make mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pablo big

hahahaha bigs worth 100 million fs dont know where people get these ideas , very over active imaginations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Technique

I can't see it, is it along the main road?

Technique wrote: »
    I can't see it, is it along the main road?

Same man I can’t find it. Had a good walk through spots in Limerick though, some hole.

In relation to Banana republic, you do realise that replying constantly to his posts is what derails this thread, don’t reply and it won’t get off topic. Let him post like everyone else, if you feel it’s garbage leave it be and don’t reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

He put a few spikes down after seeing the way the guards were turning in his compound to try get a peak while on patrol, when they’d need a warrant to go into his compound. Council didn’t want to go in because why should they it’s not owned by the council, if guards wanted to move you from somewhere that you bought would the council say yeah to moving you. I dunno why the guards asked the council at all or what that’s about

I'm wondering if the house/houses or outer buildings adjacent to the compound were build with no planning permission? If this is the case the onus is on the council to get them removed I would think?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement