Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

Same man I can’t find it. Had a good walk through spots in Limerick though, some hole.

In relation to Banana republic, you do realise that replying constantly to his posts is what derails this thread, don’t reply and it won’t get off topic. Let him post like everyone else, if you feel it’s garbage leave it be and don’t reply.

That’s because it’s not a halting site. It’s normal houses. Big houses, They’re lots of money, got millions off of the state.. When heading towards ashbourne on the n2 there’s houses are on the left hand side just after the traffic lights at that cross. Bang smack in the middle of the great gas service station and the circle k further up the road. The house with the big brown gates and the house after that. You can’t see into the houses anyway they’re well covered up big gates walls hedges etc. They’ve a place there selling tyres too. Then a bit further up the fields beside and behind their houses with the horse stables is there’s. Think the field across the road is theirs aswell. They’ve relations then down the road the other side of ashbourne in county Dublin when you stay on that road a bit up from ward cross bang in the middle of coolquay and the White House. Also a. Place selling tyres there with the same sign at the side the road. They’ve more houses up at the traffic lights tho the Meath side of ashbourne. Misleading tho because yous were looking for halting sites to look at

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Same man I can’t find it. Had a good walk through spots in Limerick though, some hole.

In relation to Banana republic, you do realise that replying constantly to his posts is what derails this thread, don’t reply and it won’t get off topic. Let him post like everyone else, if you feel it’s garbage leave it be and don’t reply.

53°33'07"N 6°26'02"W
    I'd be pretty sure this is it?

53°33'07"N 6°26'02"W
    I'd be pretty sure this is it?

nope the houses further down the road at the cross roads, place selling tyress, houses literally are at the crossroads

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Guesswhobig2

I remember a few years ago there was a lad brought from drogheda to a field in Collon and was clipped his mate got away. Said at the time he was an associate of big. Only person that was done for it was his mate who didn't help cops with info. Word at the time was a local gang who set him up..wonder where he fits into all this his name was Paul Gallagher

I remember a few years ago there was a lad brought from drogheda to a field in Collon and was clipped his mate got away. Said at the time he was an associate of big. Only person that was done for it was his mate who didn't help cops with info. Word at the time was a local gang who set him up..wonder where he fits into all this his name was Paul Gallagher

he was from donaghmede, only left after the ryan murder, hed got caught with drugs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    nope the houses further down the road at the cross roads, place selling tyress, houses literally are at the crossroads
    This is EM & BM family spots or whose is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭mcginty28

Hi all, been following this thread from the start and up to speed with most of it, very entertaining by the way. One question I have is about rc's mate, gt. How come he is never mentioned much? I've seen it said he's the money behind that element or thereabouts. With rc & rl out of the picture where does it leave him now etc. Did see a good while ago a what's app that went around, only one I saw ever mentioning him. Anyone know what the story is with him n if hes looking over the shoulder now or out of the game!

brady12 wrote: »
    This is EM & BM family spots or whose is it ?

this man bought a house and land on the ashbourne side of slane off the n2 aswell. theyve about 5 houses at that cross in ashbourne along with the land and stables https://www.herald.ie/news/courts/criminal-linked-to-kinahan-cartel-pleads-guilty-to-910k-illegal-cash-in-his-camper-van-38074325.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

this man bought a house and land on the ashbourne side of slane off the n2 aswell. theyve about 5 houses at that cross in ashbourne along with the land and stables https://www.herald.ie/news/courts/criminal-linked-to-kinahan-cartel-pleads-guilty-to-910k-illegal-cash-in-his-camper-van-38074325.html
    Same as big,making millions from dealing yet doing not only cash in transit robberies but burglaries and car theft too
    Like all successful entrepreneurs they believe in multiple revenue sources

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

Who was the other person at the caravan site with Keith Brannigan the day he was shot? There was a picture in a few paper of a lad in a green t-shirt... Was he involved?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Whose side are they on / supplying in drogheda feud ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Are these the same group who were paid to vacate Dunsink? Remember hearing yrs ago they bought land and built houses with zero planning permission. Didn't know where this was though.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

This is the famous compound

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Guesswhobig2

His nickname is Neddy boy. That's why the beds is tagged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

No it's Naily Boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

DD1518 wrote: »

What are the 3 things on the road? Some kind of block?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

What are the 3 things on the road? Some kind of block?

3 people walking?

Fair difference in the place between bing and google

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

DD1518 wrote: »

Say you’d need military precision to get in and out of there unscathed, I say they have 24/7 look outs. It would be a “spectacular” to get a job done in there on CP or whoever would be targeted.

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Same as big,making millions from dealing yet doing not only cash in transit robberies but burglaries and car theft too
    Like all successful entrepreneurs they believe in multiple revenue sources

No not same as big. Not making millions of drug dealing. Made millions off the state getting paid to leave land they were squatting on. Their Primary source of income now is robbing landcrusiers and hiluxes. You are right saying they’ve a few income sources but that is 100% their main one by a mile. Your man Bernard there I think is only one who got caught up with the kinahans and that was only laundering cash could have been his aswell I duno I don’t think he’s at that adress in slane anymore but I do know them lads at the cross in ashbourne just mainly rob landcrusiers and are mad into their horses. I think One the horses on the n7 That time was theirs. They got raided in November 2018 and cab got them for a stolen land cruiser Hilux and avensis then there was a small amount of ecstasy stolen electricity. How come there was no court cases about this tho I don’t know?? Home come ashbourne guards allow them to go around robbing all the farmers jeeps knowing they’re doing it aswell? Prob just Cos they know they’re robbing insurance companies who are rich and yeah it pushes up the premium for normal people but I don’t think they’re involved in drugs heavily like the travellers still on dunsink Lane , could be payouts or have something on them aswell ?

brady12 wrote: »
    Whose side are they on / supplying in drogheda feud ?

Neither. The monkey gang in finglas connected to price but them lads in ashbourne are more into robbing . Them lads in ashbourne got paid to leave dunsink lane 2006/7 that’s where that monkey gang still are but there’s hundreds of travellers there I don’t even know if there real distant related or related at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: I deleted multiple posts discussing other posters and their motives. If you have an issue with a post, report it. Further commentary on other posters will be carded.

Carberry had actually bought a house from them not too far away in Balrath , maguires got it burnt out. Did he have any laundering operations or how did cab never go off him buying two houses and he had an Audi Q7 at the house when he got shot dead. He wasn’t exactly hiding his wealth

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

Carberry had actually bought a house from them not too far away in Balrath , maguires got it burnt out. Did he have any laundering operations or how did cab never go off him buying two houses and he had an Audi Q7 at the house when he got shot dead. He wasn’t exactly hiding his wealth

gardai in coolock took thousands off him years ago
    had it in his motor
    there was some companies-ish, if u want to call them that.
    about 20 years ago would of been buying selling cars and the likes. would of had employment up to a certain stage

a couple year old q7 aint all that
    tradesmen and that own them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Naily boy. Younger brother is Eddie (Ned)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Couple of questions

What do the travellers spend their money on? Going by posts in here some of them have accrued hundreds of thousands. Do they travel the world, walk about head to toe in gucci or wa

What sort of person was Carberry? Was he a scumbag, ruthless, violent etc

leko99 wrote: »
    Couple of questions

What do the travellers spend their money on? Going by posts in here some of them have accrued hundreds of thousands. Do they travel the world, walk about head to toe in gucci or wa

What sort of person was Carberry? Was he a scumbag, ruthless, violent etc

he was sound
    dont expect everyone to agree
    but he wasnt a scumbag if that makes sense

suppose he didnt have to be for the most part
    thats what rl was for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

leko99 wrote: »
    Couple of questions

Horses, new vans, new transits, new jeeps, gambling, houses, debts, weddings, funerals. Also big families to feed so I’d say they’ve no bother spending it.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Who was the other person at the caravan site with Keith Brannigan the day he was shot? There was a picture in a few paper of a lad in a green t-shirt... Was he involved?

Wasn't involved, local carpenter i think.

Always wondered whether or not RC brothers were involved in the family business? Could they come looking for some form of revenge considering brother and sister in laws brother has been killed.

• Advertisement

wardides wrote: »
    Wasn't involved, local carpenter i think.

Always wondered whether or not RC brothers were involved in the family business? Could they come looking for some form of revenge considering brother and sister in laws brother has been killed.

theres also another family of dealers are his cousins.all been done before

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement