Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

greenthum wrote: »
    gardai in coolock took thousands off him years ago
    had it in his motor
    there was some companies-ish, if u want to call them that.
    about 20 years ago would of been buying selling cars and the likes. would of had employment up to a certain stage

a couple year old q7 aint all that
    tradesmen and that own them

No your right it isn’t all that but any one driving round in a Mercedes bmw or audi 3 litre suv even if it is a few years old so only worth 30-50k without a job and heaviLy invovled in drugs you’d think cab would put pressure on Is my point. Plus two houses and kitted out in designer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

A lot of people know their stuff sere. Some serious bkufferss too, no harm once they're causing no problems. As I said lads if there anything I can help with let me know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    No your right it isn’t all that but any one driving round in a Mercedes bmw or audi 3 litre suv even if it is a few years old so only worth 30-50k without a job and heaviLy invovled in drugs you’d think cab would put pressure on Is my point. Plus two houses and kitted out in designer

he was under the eye

gardai in coolock took thousands off him years ago
    had it in his motor
    there was some companies-ish, if u want to call them that.
    about 20 years ago would of been buying selling cars and the likes. would of had employment up to a certain stage

a couple year old q7 aint all that
    tradesmen and that own them

And Gardai aren’t cab I meant a tax bill or stuff being taken off him like assets

And Gardai aren’t cab I meant a tax bill or stuff being taken off him like assets

not that i knew of
    but i dont know is the answer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Say you’d need military precision to get in and out of there unscathed, I say they have 24/7 look outs. It would be a “spectacular” to get a job done in there on CP or whoever would be targeted.
    Would be very high risk even attempting to get into it considering he has cameras everywhere watching for guards and rivals dont think many would come out alive the best chance of getting him would be sitting on the slipway outside on a bike ready to shoot and speed off but I'd suspect he watches out for the likes of that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

So easy to make it look like you have a wage
    Partner in a second hand cars, tanning salon or hairdressers,anything like that
    That covers half decent cars, holidays and the like

Haladmirer wrote: »
    So easy to make it look like you have a wage
    Partner in a second hand cars, tanning salon or hairdressers,anything like that
    That covers half decent cars, holidays and the like

Not really though because look at ls active car how that went. Even DD with the security firm was Good idea and I thought would be hard to take stuff of him because of that but pretty sure they still seized cash and said the money was proceeds of crime . He had a decent enough wage through the books with the security too

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Zs101

DD1518 wrote: »
    Would be very high risk even attempting to get into it considering he has cameras everywhere watching for guards and rivals dont think many would come out alive the best chance of getting him would be sitting on the slipway outside on a bike ready to shoot and speed off but I'd suspect he watches out for the likes of that

Is this actually this banana fella replying to himself or do we have two simpletons. Best thing is to go in there and get him off guard, why do you think the boys went about it that way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Has there ever been a feud that the travellers have been involved in and lost? Man power, compounds, extreme violence, odds always stacked in their favour to an extent

Zs101 wrote: »
    Is this actually this banana fella replying to himself or do we have two simpletons. Best thing is to go in there and get him off guard, why do you think the boys went about it that way

No the point I was making was the motorway is right beside him would need perfect timing to see him coming out and come up on a bike behind him away from the compound.

No the point I was making was the motorway is right beside him would need perfect timing to see him coming out and come up on a bike behind him away from the compound.

Thats a small window and I don't think you would get away with hanging around there on a bike unnoticed for too long. You are the sitting duck then

Zs101 wrote: »
    Thats a small window and I don't think you would get away with hanging around there on a bike unnoticed for too long. You are the sitting duck then

Yeah that's what makes CP so difficult to get at not to mention the numerous hideouts he has throughout the country and England which he regularly visits never staying anywhere for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Random question on the traveller sites, the one that was raided on the programme inside the K is that the same one they found the monkey on last year?

John_D3 wrote: »
    Random question on the traveller sites, the one that was raided on the programme inside the K is that the same one they found the monkey on last year?

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

The famous Carlito B hasn't got much of a mention in all this wasn't he the one who introduced Big to the Drogheda crew in the first place

Yes was wondering how his name has not come up yet ?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Not really though because look at ls active car how that went. Even DD with the security firm was Good idea and I thought would be hard to take stuff of him because of that but pretty sure they still seized cash and said the money was proceeds of crime . He had a decent enough wage through the books with the security too

Plus that CAB legislation flips the legal principle of innocent until proven guilty on its head. Its not up to CAB to prove cars or property are the proceeds of crime, its up to you to prove that it isnt. Its pretty far reaching legislation that sees you as guilty until you can prove your own innocence, if CAB call you're immediately on the back foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Heard he had a bit of a falling out with Crosby but dont think it was anything to serious and his missus had a baby so they say he has stood away from the game to be a dad.. how true that all is I dont know for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Who was the other person at the caravan site with Keith Brannigan the day he was shot? There was a picture in a few paper of a lad in a green t-shirt... Was he involved?

K Boylan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

KV is in debt and keeping his head down with his baby. He has few burglary charges coming up soon too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Heard he had a bit of a falling out with Crosby but dont think it was anything to serious and his missus had a baby so they say he has stood away from the game to be a dad.. how true that all is I dont know for sure

He owes KBoy 13 grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Agreed, anyone attempting would be caught fair handy I say, the only way to catch him is traveling between his different hideouts in Ireland or traveling to the UK. If the money is there it would be tried I would think. A night time job is the best chance but he must be fairly low on the expected next list seems to be a few steps ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

yes

Is that across from the Liffey Valley Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Agreed, anyone attempting would be caught fair handy I say, the only way to catch him is traveling between his different hideouts in Ireland or traveling to the UK. If the money is there it would be tried I would think. A night time job is the best chance but he must be fairly low on the expected next list seems to be a few steps ahead.

Does nobody on here have any imagination?! :D
    Drone attack. Loaded with C4 and fly it right in there.
    IED's along the roadside.
    Rocket launcher.
    Most people can be got. It isn't like trying to get POTUS or anything challenging like that.
    Where there is a will there is a way. I guess there is little will to do it from anyone capable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

John_D3 wrote: »
    Is that across from the Liffey Valley Hotel

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Would they have known each other through robberies or what?

Does nobody on here have any imagination?! :D
    Drone attack. Loaded with C4 and fly it right in there.
    IED's along the roadside.
    Rocket launcher.
    Most people can be got. It isn't like trying to get POTUS or anything challenging like that.
    Where there is a will there is a way. I guess there is little will to do it from anyone capable.

You'd want an expensive drone to get a bit of weight on it. Could be a good way to track him maybe and then get up close and personal with a shotgun

• Advertisement

No

other side of the city

sorry meant to quote other lad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement