Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Konig wrote: »
    Would they have known each other through robberies or what?

Karlito's dad was involved in criminality to a certain extent years ago and was based around Malahide so think that's where the connection was made.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Does nobody on here have any imagination?! :D
    Drone attack. Loaded with C4 and fly it right in there.
    IED's along the roadside.
    Rocket launcher.
    Most people can be got. It isn't like trying to get POTUS or anything challenging like that.
    Where there is a will there is a way. I guess there is little will to do it from anyone capable.

I didn’t want to elaborate and get shot down like that Drone would haha Yea sure they could cryogenically freeze RL and bring him back to life with some science stuff in 5/10 years to finish the job, sure we might aswell go all in on it. In reality everyone is game ball for sure. Most likely when he’s traveling (pun not intended but maybe :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Seems like in 90% of hits the victim is set up by somebody close to him he trusts. Probably anybody can be got that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Steve94

Can anyone shed some light on the Lee boylan shooting, I know he was mates with flashy and all but what was the shooting over and was his father's shooting related to it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 89 ✭✭greenthum

so many ****in boylans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

DD1518 wrote: »

They're the charges I was on about, thought he had his trials next year.

Edit : No they aren't actually haha. The ones I'm on about were done last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

K Boylan

KBoy wasnt long gone when they shot Keith heard he was the main target would make sense too since he was seen as the head of the gang. Doubt he was the guy in the green tshirt in a photo dont see too many photos of him floating about clever dat way. Any more word on whether their home or abroad still?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

KBoy wasnt long gone when they shot Keith heard he was the main target would make sense too since he was seen as the head of the gang. Doubt he was the guy in the green tshirt in a photo dont see too many photos of him floating about clever dat way. Any more word on whether their home or abroad still?

He’s not the lad in green, in one article his face is pixilated and in another it’s not.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Zs101 wrote: »
    You'd want an expensive drone to get a bit of weight on it. Could be a good way to track him maybe and then get up close and personal with a shotgun

Now we're thinking!
    If it's an expensive drone then the cost of the job goes up, stands to reason. I don't know what kind of weight capacity you'd need but maybe we have a fleet of them carrying smaller loads.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Muahahaha wrote: »
    if CAB call you're immediately on the back foot.

Yep. Everything you have and more. Tanning salons and hairdressers people keep mentioning as traditional ways of cleaning a few bob.. the big boys use chippers sometimes pubs, and on course bookmakers at any track, anywhere on the island take stakes in sterling too so that's always been an attractive option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

K Boylan

It was definitely not boylan sure it was well known boylan had left the site not long before the shooting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Not sure about the guy in the green t-shirt, but K-Boy was meant to have been in the caravan park with Keith. He escaped as they started firing and they lit up Keith anyways. K Boy was main target.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

DD1518 wrote: »
    Would be very high risk even attempting to get into it considering he has cameras everywhere watching for guards and rivals dont think many would come out alive the best chance of getting him would be sitting on the slipway outside on a bike ready to shoot and speed off but I'd suspect he watches out for the likes of that

During the UDA feud up north Jackie McDonald had a ****ing air raid siren in his estate in case any rival lads were seen coming in lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Kboy has an interesting looking friend on fb on the motorbike with the sledge hammer and a collage of petrol bombed houses

Do the B Boys have a different mum or something from the picture I seen of them they look absolutely nothing alike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Is it just me or has Dublin Whatsapp disappeared off Youtube?

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but I'm nearly sure it was still there yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Is it just me or has Dublin Whatsapp disappeared off Youtube?

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but I'm nearly sure it was still there yesterday.

I cant find it either.

Does nobody on here have any imagination?! :D
    Drone attack. Loaded with C4 and fly it right in there.
    IED's along the roadside.
    Rocket launcher.
    Most people can be got. It isn't like trying to get POTUS or anything challenging like that.
    Where there is a will there is a way. I guess there is little will to do it from anyone capable.

Getting some good C4 or semtex is a big risk in itself

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

Yep, just buffering. They get banned for a bit here and there but not loading ATM. Maybe they out something juicy up and to many people clicking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Do the B Boys have a different mum or something from the picture I seen of them they look absolutely nothing alike

Hmm B bro’s are quite similar looking 🀔

• Advertisement

Hmm B bro’s are quite similar looking ��

Musn't have been his brother then, I know what K Boy looks like seen a few pictures but the one who was supposed to be his brother in the pic I saw looked a good bit tanner with slicked back hair and "rougher" features

Not sure about the guy in the green t-shirt, but K-Boy was meant to have been in the caravan park with Keith. He escaped as they started firing and they lit up Keith anyways. K Boy was main target.

No he didn’t escape as they started firing he had left beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    They're the charges I was on about, thought he had his trials next year.

Edit : No they aren't actually haha. The ones I'm on about were done last year.

Wasn't there a shooter found in his house when it was raided too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

He left the scene several minutes prior to the shooting he didn't escape as they started firing.

Just checked the pic again actually they do look more similar than I thought, one just has his brow furrowed

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

There is another pic of them in one of their FB accounts at a wedding..last year i think

rookie question but is K the elder?

Getting some good C4 or semtex is a big risk in itself

I'm only the ideas guy :D

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

sorry dont know which is which !