Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

secman wrote: »
    I think its Enniscorthy, a huge amount of travellers have hit the town for a funeral and aggro kicked off with 2 factions.

It's Enniscorthy,I know who he is but I'm not naming him here. The story doing the rounds is he did the dirty with a traveller's girlfriend. Originally it was rumoured that it was over drugs.
    That's a quiet estate but that family have a long history of trouble with the law.

I got the video via WhatsApp and a picture of him on the ground being tended to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Who ever posted the original video sounds out of place there and probably deleted it but not before it was downloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Who ever posted the original video sounds out of place there and probably deleted it but not before it was downloaded.

He sounded Irish at first but then bizarrely put on an english accent

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Was posting a bad Facebook comment the reason eoin boylan really got murdered or did he have some involvement with littles murder ? They tried a fair few times to get him, and then sanambar, and littles dad was caught on the way to another hit saying he was going to kill the man who killed his son?

Is everyone checking online who The Punpkin is.

There was a guy walk to the houses and if l live in one of them I'd be moving overnight.

• Advertisement

He sounded Irish at first but then bizarrely put on an english accent

It's definitely not an Enniscorthy accent. Sounds like Bruce from Family Guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Is everyone checking online who The Punpkin is.

There was a guy walk to the houses and if l live in one of them I'd be moving overnight.

I checked online and all I get back is Pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable!

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    I checked online and all I get back is Pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable!

From the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

Any info on Paul 'burger' Walsh, I've come across his name as if he's a big player yet not much on Google about him?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Would you? 😘

Good chance money is held in escrow account?
    Solicitor & accountant offices been raided in cases, to follow the money and see if washed.
    Or do the law library have to pay their tab?

Aside: If people win over 1k in bookies, ie. lotto 3 number, they show passport b4 payout. Cab must be trying cut down on people excuses with wads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

It's Enniscorthy,I know who he is but I'm not naming him here. The story doing the rounds is he did the dirty with a traveller's girlfriend. Originally it was rumoured that it was over drugs.
    That's a quiet estate but that family have a long history of trouble with the law.

I got the video via WhatsApp and a picture of him on the ground being tended to.

The story doing the rounds is what? Watch the video... it could have been any of them ffs, wrong place and sh1t out of luck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

During the UDA feud up north Jackie McDonald had a ****ing air raid siren in his estate in case any rival lads were seen coming in lol
    Was he expecting the Germans or the Spanish Inquisition ? ?:eek:

2ndcoming wrote: »
    The story doing the rounds is what? Watch the video... it could have been any of them ffs, wrong place and sh1t out of luck
    Taking a stick to a car fight gives Lady Luck a big chance to take you out ! !

2ndcoming wrote: »

Well I've just been told that same story again and the lads in the car aren't local. They came to the estate looking for a certain individual.
    This is part of another violent incident involving a stabbing during a row over a woman.
    Basically,don't mess with travellers.
    I'm from the town and as I said to friends, we'll have a hundred different stories as to what went on by tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

It's definitely not an Enniscorthy accent. Sounds like Bruce from Family Guy.

Its definitely not Bruce from family guy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FreddieJackson

Steve94 wrote: »
    Can anyone shed some light on the Lee boylan shooting, I know he was mates with flashy and all but what was the shooting over and was his father's shooting related to it?

First time poster. Following thread since Sean Little murder. Seems to be very little info on the Blanchardstown side of things other than why Eric Fowler was killed.

Lee Boylan has links to flashy through MJ who is currently locked up for killing someone in a car carsh. I also heard this MJ is close to Flashys cousin JOC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

You know, having watched the Inside the K documentary and the abuse the garda take from these feral, uneducated young men, it got me thinking ; every organisation has a bad element, and I wonder why a handful of the garda never that say they've had enough, not taking those threats to them and their families and don't either take them up the mountains for a beating or even an assassination.

How these scum can hurl abuse non stop at people trying to help them after being injured or prevent them being hit by intercepting those en route to do it is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lee Boylan has links to flashy through MJ who is currently locked up for killing someone in a car carsh. I also heard this MJ is close to Flashys cousin JOC.

Live on the same road. Did a good bit of their jail together on the one landing up to very recently.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Live on the same road. Did a good bit of their jail together on the one landing up to very recently.

Seems when MJ went inside the feud between the H bros and MC kicked off and from what I hear Flashy was siding with MC but thats not gospel. (I am no Banana).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

You know, having watched the Inside the K documentary and the abuse the garda take from these feral, uneducated young men, it got me thinking ; every organisation has a bad element, and I wonder why a handful of the garda never that say they've had enough, not taking those threats to them and their families and don't either take them up the mountains for a beating or even an assassination. .
    Why would they risk doing that?
    If cops start killing criminals,even in legitimate line of duty but just more often,then criminals would start shooting cops too
    It's a two way street to the bottom

• Advertisement

You know, having watched the Inside the K documentary and the abuse the garda take from these feral, uneducated young men, it got me thinking ; every organisation has a bad element, and I wonder why a handful of the garda never that say they've had enough, not taking those threats to them and their families and don't either take them up the mountains for a beating or even an assassination.

How these scum can hurl abuse non stop at people trying to help them after being injured or prevent them being hit by intercepting those en route to do it is beyond me.
    Sure the fella doing the most mouthing to the Guards may well be their Best Grass;);)

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Why would they risk doing that?
    If cops start killing criminals,even in legitimate line of duty but just more often,then criminals would start shooting cops too
    It's a two way street to the bottom

It's not even so much that as they have their touts and they play the long game

blinding wrote: »
    Sure the fella doing the most mouthing to the Guards may well be their Best Grass;);)

DINGDINGDINGDING we have a winner!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

blinding wrote: »

Now your talking... always the one who shouts off about Rats is the one doing the most of it..

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Now your talking... always the one who shouts off about Rats is the one doing the most of it..
    Look away ! Look Away ! Look Away !;)

Seems when MJ went inside the feud between the H bros and MC kicked off and from what I hear Flashy was siding with MC but thats not gospel. (I am no Banana).

Who is mc

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Who is mc

https:// www .independent. ie/ irish-news/courts/rats-the-lot-of-you-says-man-as-hes-charged-over-stabbing-38026223.html

https:// www .independent. ie/ irish-news/courts/rats-the-lot-of-you-says-man-as-hes-charged-over-stabbing-38026223.html

I thought the h bros were feuding with another family in corduff not Mc, he is just cousins with Them or nephew or soemthing ??

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Who is mc

Michael Corleone

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement