Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

One of the four arrested has been released - https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-52181239

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bigsmokeysmack

Could anyone explain the captain morgan jab in the videos of CP and EM celebrating RL being killed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

Could anyone explain the captain morgan jab in the videos of CP and EM celebrating RL being killed

Because that's what all those lads drink. It's that simple.

Same way they all wear the same clothes and listen to same music.

There's nothing more to it than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Raised in Coolock and Darndale

Was there an address?
    Guessing if family moved alot, they either had money or rather the state paid rent and moved them at a whim.

Did he still have that address available to crash at recently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 brendy2020

Another article says that the man released is the son of a murdered dissident.

Tommy Crossans son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

kotou2 wrote: »
    Was there an address?
    Guessing if family moved alot, they either had money or rather the state paid rent and moved them at a whim.

Copper/Journo post.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,738 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Thesiger wrote: »

No idea on anything that goes on but surely common sense would say if you set someone up you don't set it up to shoot them in your front garden ?

Surely you'd do it somewhere that can't be traced back to you ?

Seems due to his previous reputation people finding it hard to believe he just got killed and there has to be a big story behind it,

Bit like Omar in the Wire literally anyone can pull a trigger and end anyone else no matter what there reputation or previous acts, We are all just pieces of meat in the end of the day ,

Was there an address?

Why do you want to know such in depth questions?

Barking up wrong tree, but if it keeps u happy

Most of these lads have a base, but for this fella so written about, its unclear.
    Just annoys me how news declare one or other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

No idea on anything that goes on but surely common sense would say if you set someone up you don't set it up to shoot them in your front garden ?

Surely you'd do it somewhere that can't be traced back to you ?

Seems due to his previous reputation people finding it hard to believe he just got killed and there has to be a big story behind it,

Bit like Omar in the Wire literally anyone can pull a trigger and end anyone else no matter what there reputation or previous acts, We are all just pieces of meat in the end of the day ,

Could be that the owner of the front garden knew nothing about it. Although I agree with your general point.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭snickers

Because that's what all those lads drink. It's that simple.

Same way they all wear the same clothes and listen to same music.

There's nothing more to it than that.

Just watched the crazy prices video and what he’s pouring from the capt morgans bottle is clear I thought capt morgans was brown .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

When they were young they all wanted to be Pirates on the High Seas !

Instead they end up in Davy Crock-it’s Locker !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

snickers wrote: »
    Just watched the crazy prices video and what he’s pouring from the capt morgans bottle is clear I thought capt morgans was brown .
    It’s a special one-off rum distilled by Diageo exclusively for Dublin gangsters. That’s why they all drink it

Most of these lads have a base, but for this fella so written about, its unclear.

Nobody here is going to do your job for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

they make a white rum too

White rum.

It might explain, if he still had coolock base, why the lads dancing in garden are so relieved.
    Plus it may explain how he popped over to do chopper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

What was that over ?

He came to someones house in finglas and got shot in the garden

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

If this was just a random type shooting and not a planned hit, do you think the shooter will get a few pound of the lads that wanted him dead

• Advertisement

Strange thing to get annoyed about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

lcasey90 wrote: »
    If this was just a random type shooting and not a planned hit, do you think the shooter will get a few pound of the lads that wanted him dead

Asking for a friend??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Ye can’t say captain Morgan.
    It’s CM.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Thesiger wrote: »
    Could be that the owner of the front garden knew nothing about it. Although I agree with your general point.

Or it could be that the owner of the garden knew everything about it, but wasn't the shooter. The owner of the house prob sat outside a pub in view of 3 CCTV cameras at the time. That's where I'd have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Or it could be that the owner of the garden knew everything about it, but wasn't the shooter. The owner of the house prob sat outside a pub in view of 3 CCTV cameras at the time. That's where I'd have been.
    Drinking an Imaginary pint??? Sooner the pubs open the better

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

leko99 wrote: »
    Drinking an Imaginary pint??? Sooner the pubs open the better

CCTV isn't switched off because the streets are quiet. It's the best alibi you can have. Doesn't have to be a pub, just using an example.

CCTV isn't switched off because the streets are quiet. It's the best alibi you can have. Doesn't have to be a pub, just using an example.
    Just don’t kill anyone in front of turned on cctv.

Your man in the house might have done an airbnb for that night and day ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Anyone have access to PW's articles in the II?

Pay walled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

blinding wrote: »
    When they were young they all wanted to be Pirates on the High Seas !

Instead they end up in Davy Crock-it’s Locker !

On RL's Instagram he has photos of himself sailing and content about a rowing challenge. Could this be it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement