Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

All the talk of lawlor being a notorious hitman has me wondering who he carried out hits on....finn,mulready woods and lynch seem to have been personal. He murdered 3 people but who has he carried out hits on if you catch my drift

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Ken foy clearly got his information of ig and other social media platforms.

The only winners in this sort of carry on is the undertakers.

Countless children are growing up with a parent in jail for murder or a father in the graveyard for committing murder.

Ireland has become a laughing stock of Europe when it comes to organised crime.

We are miles behind d the most affluent countries on the continent when it comes to policing and technology used.

The guards should be given complete power to do what they have to do to lock those individuals up for a very.long time.

I hate to say it but it's about time the prisons are privatised and the constitution changed to send all criminals away for a long time.

These points are fuckin hilarious :pac:

Bet you say "only in Ireland" a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

Noseygit wrote: »
    All the talk of lawlor being a notorious hitman has me wondering who he carried out hits on....finn,mulready woods and lynch seem to have been personal. He murdered 3 people but who has he carried out hits on if you catch my drift

3 of his mates apparently. I think his reputation is a bit overrated tbh. I doubt he'd go for anyone with serious clout or if it wasn't personal to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Roughstuff2020

These points are fuckin hilarious :pac:

Bet you say "only in Ireland" a lot.

Not at all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Thesiger wrote: »
    According to Ken Foy in the Herald today, “(Lawlor) was a keen sailor who completed an advanced yacht master course and regularly took boating trips along the east coast and farther afield.” There’s a picture of him sailing from Dun Laoghaire to Carlingford.
    Sailing is possibly a useful skill to have in certain professions

• Advertisement

Anon165 wrote: »
    3 of his mates apparently. I think his reputation is a bit overrated tbh. I doubt he'd go for anyone with serious clout or if it wasn't personal to him.

If he was over rated I don't think the videos of people celebrating his death would have surfaced.

There is a lot of stuff that is unknown to the guards what he participated in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Not at all

Privatising the prisons is not something I would ever go for, too much room for bolloxing with it. State of the US is a good example

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

The guards should be given complete power to do what they have to do to lock those individuals up for a very.long time.

I hate to say it but it's about time the prisons are privatised and the constitution changed to send all criminals away for a long time.

The guards (not the beat guards) already operate outside the laws they enforce, if you think militariseing the guards is a good idea,look at Mexico.

Privatisation of prison, will just see more people locked up for small crimes, they've to always turn a profit.

For every person locked up there's hurdreds more to take the spot, why because life is money and money is life.

Tolerance of illegal drugs is the only way, start with "weed" 1st and see how that goes.

If he was over rated I don't think the videos of people celebrating his death would have surfaced.

There is a lot of stuff that is unknown to the guards what he participated in

Until we see that you could say he targeted junkies, teenagers or his own mates. People who he knew wouldn't have much of a come back, apart from Mr big that is.

The guards (not the beat guards) already operate outside the laws they enforce, if you think militariseing the guards is a good idea,look at Mexico.

Privatisation of prison, will just see more people locked up for small crimes, they've to always turn a profit.

For every person locked up there's hurdreds more to take the spot, why because life is money and money is life.

Tolerance of illegal drugs is the only way, start with "weed" 1st and see how that goes.

The Irish government would never veto the legalisation of drugs.

I get where you are coming from regarding America however all you have to do is have it set up better.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 fuilnaheireann

Dean's aswell, apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

According to the Herald today, suspected of:

Mark Byrne (2005)
    David Lynch (2009)
    John Paul Joyce (2010)
    Noel Deans (2010)
    Kenneth Finn (2018)
    Rex the dog (2018)
    Keane Mulready-Woods (2020)

Attempted/botched hits on Anthony Ayodeji (2008), Owen Maguire (2018), and his ex’s boyfriend’s mother (2018).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Rex the dog :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Throwaway 20

Mark Byrne (2005)
    David Lynch (2009)
    John Paul Joyce (2010)
    Noel Deans (2010)
    Kenneth Finn (2018)
    Rex the dog (2018)

Attempted/botched hits on Anthony Ayodeji (2008), Owen Maguire (2018), and his ex’s boyfriend’s mother (2018).

You wanna know how much of a lunatic he was. Have a look and see can you find who Anthony Ayodeji is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Says on the examiner racism elements involved in ayodeji hit, is he since gone missing?

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Says on the examiner racism elements involved in ayodeji hit, is he since gone missing?

Absolutely nothing racist about it. They haven't got a clue obviously.

He's not missing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

whats the story with that ayodeji guy? Was he a psycho too or something that your insinuating lawler was crazy to go after him.

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    whats the story with that ayodeji guy? Was he a psycho too or something that your insinuating lawler was crazy to go after him.

I'll wait a while and see if the any so called experts who are on here know who he is

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

I'll wait a while and see if the any so called experts who are on here know who he is

Sister's boyfriend.

I got it, it's about Rachel Kirwan, RL's girlfriend, she was for some reason in a car with this Anthony Ayodeji, secret fling or something?

There's a news article about her wanting the car that Anthony Ayodeji was shot in back from the police.

There's another article linking RL as Rachael Kirwan's ex.

There could be other connections to Anthony Ayodeji but that's a start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

These scrotes should be neutered, only way of stopping all the crime. Education obviously doesn't seem to be working as they have zero interest.

I got it, it's about Rachel Kirwan, RL's girlfriend, she was for some reason in a car with this Anthony Ayodeji, secret fling or something?

There's a news article about her wanting the car that Anthony Ayodeji was shot in back from the police.

You don't got it man haha

I grew up with rachel she was nice until she hit 16 / 17 then she became a slag and was up on anything.
    Her mother was a lovely woman worked in the local mace in killester.

She is from a respected family of workers

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Mark Byrne (2005)
    David Lynch (2009)
    John Paul Joyce (2010)
    Noel Deans (2010)
    Kenneth Finn (2018)
    Rex the dog (2018)

This post just epitomises how clueless the people in this thread are - the dog was called Chopper.

You don't got it man haha

I don't, well I'm right that Anthony Ayodeji was shot in Rachael Kirwan's car. I can't post links to back this up.

And that Rachael was at one time RL girlfriend.

I found some references to some Kirwan's associated with the Hutch's also but could be coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Why would you even be privy to the goings on of these knackers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Lawlor was banging Odejeii and got upset finding him in a car with a female ? This thread is intriguing

I don't, well I'm right that Anthony Ayodeji was shot in Rachael Kirwan's car. I can't post links to back this up.

And that Rachael was at one time RL girlfriend.

I found some references to some Kirwan's associated with the Hutch's also but could be coincidence.

Yeah you're right on the first two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Thesiger wrote:

Taxuser1 wrote:
    Lawlor was banging Odejeii and got upset finding him in a car with a female ? This thread is intriguing

Oh now I get it. He tried to kill Odejeii's mother.

I thought the ex was the woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Carioco wrote:
    Whatever about what he did, he was a brilliant father and I know that first hand.

I suppose he loved his ma as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement