Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

b
    Haladmirer wrote: »
    More people shot off moped than any other I'd guess
    In Italy and South America used all time

You're watching too many films and thinking they are real life.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Ireland’s judicial system is pretty pathetic - there are multiple serial killers walking around like nothing happened - sentences are a joke too. That Arakas guy got 10 years for basically being ready to kill Mago.
    It’s madness over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Dont slag off the only lad working.

Ah now, "Horses" is always a big area of employment for these lads too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Ireland’s judicial system is pretty pathetic - there are multiple serial killers walking around like nothing happened - sentences are a joke too. That Arakas guy got 10 years for basically being ready to kill Mago.
    It’s madness over there.

You think think Arakas should have got longer, or a shorter sentence?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stripy_stripes

bad idea to go after young Lego, some nut jobs in this family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

There's nutjobs everywhere. Keep the thread from dying at least. It's been quiet lately. The Hutch boys are back. Hopefully Gerry has a masterplan in the works

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dec1892

John_Gill wrote: »
    There's nutjobs everywhere. Keep the thread from dying at least. It's been quiet lately. The Hutch boys are back. Hopefully Gerry has a masterplan in the works

How are they back? Mago is back in his heartland, but he's hardly gonna take on the cartel on his own!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stripy_stripes

not every nutjob has head to his name

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Mixing nut jobs up with utter scum there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

Is the whistleblower off twitter altogether or has he changed account ?

Alderbuck wrote: »
    You think think Arakas should have got longer, or a shorter sentence?

Longer

dec1892 wrote: »
    How are they back? Mago is back in his heartland, but he's hardly gonna take on the cartel on his own!

You are probably right.

But isn't it interesting how much respect Mago gets, compared to almost anyone else on these threads. It's hard to find anyone posting anything negative about him here, or online in general. He's often spoken about as the one person the cartel fears - whether that's true or not.

Just before he was shot, I casually asked a Senior officer in the GNDOCB about him, and his exact words were "Mago is smarter than the average bear". He was complimentary about him, but he did speak about him differently than many of the other criminals.

Master plan is a bit OTT - his last master plan got half his family and mates wiped out

Longer

I agree with you. But sentences for Intent to commit crimes are always much lower.

I agree with you. But sentences for Intent to commit crimes are always much lower.

In England sometimes conspiracy is worse than actually committing the crime

You are probably right.

But isn't it interesting how much respect Mago gets, compared to almost anyone else on these threads. It's hard to find anyone posting anything negative about him here, or online in general. He's often spoken about as the one person the cartel fears - whether that's true or not.

Just before he was shot, I casually asked a Senior officer in the GNDOCB about him, and his exact words were "Mago is smarter than the average bear". He was complimentary about him, but he did speak about him differently than many of the other criminals.

It is mad I think it’s cause he’s the underdog but let’s not forget he was probably the cartels main sicario for a while - the guy has done bad **** too

It is mad I think it’s cause he’s the underdog but let’s not forget he was probably the cartels main sicario for a while - the guy has done bad **** too

I know. But I think it's also the fact that he has never been convicted of a serious offence, and has shown incredible loyalty to his friends. Everybody can relate to that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

b

You're watching too many films and thinking they are real life.
    You're not reading enough books
    A shooter on back of a moped what was mostly used in various Italian mafia wars,worked well on the small streets of cities like Naples
    Those wars claimed thousands of lives

marley45 wrote: »
    Is the whistleblower off twitter altogether or has he changed account ?

Still tweeting up to an hour ago.

• Advertisement

Still tweeting up to an hour ago.

Yeh he changed profile late last year thought he was gone completely. Quick search of "Cancer Kinahan" on twitter done the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Longer

Arakas told gardai who he was working for

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Where is mago’s heartland, inner city? Or would the picture the other day been Coolock?

The Hutch side have quite a few local now, while the Byrnes and Kinahan side are all mostly abroad or locked up. Nathan and Patrick are out, Patsy, Hanley, Jonny H and the murtaghs are about and Mago is back around. Each were all top targets by Kinahan’s and had attempts on there lives.

Where is mago’s heartland, inner city? Or would the picture the other day been Coolock?

The Hutch side have quite a few local now, while the Byrnes and Kinahan side are all mostly abroad or locked up. Nathan and Patrick are out, Patsy, Hanley, Jonny H and the murtaghs are about and Mago is back around. Each were all top targets by Kinahan’s and had attempts on there lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

John_D3 wrote: »

The Hutches that are out are not blatantly out in the open. They're in hiding and seen rarely. There are no Murtaghs....there's Keith who is locked up. His brother is not capable of any feud activities and his cousin Chris doesn't ever seem to have been dragged into the feud. There are plenty of old school hutch associates about like choco, froggie fagan, dicka etc but nobody nowadays seems to have the desire to get dragged into more feuding and bloodshed.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

The Hutches that are out are not blatantly out in the open. They're in hiding and seen rarely. There are no Murtaghs....there's Keith who is locked up. His brother is not capable of any feud activities and his cousin Chris doesn't ever seem to have been dragged into the feud. There are plenty of old school hutch associates about like choco, froggie fagan, dicka etc but nobody nowadays seems to have the desire to get dragged into more feuding and bloodshed.

Mago pops up for the first time in years and there's Padraig o Reilly to snap him,he's some man for one man

Forgot Keith got locked up for the previous charge. Can’t blame them for that after seeing the damage the last one done to there associate family and friends. Just interesting to see them all still about local, i thought most of the ones i named would of moved on further a field for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Welcome back whoever you are.

This exact message was posted word for word about 6 months ago

Smarter than what though? Half the others have intellectual disabilities according to their defence teams anyway. I mean, they're using lads who went to special schools now apparently.

• Advertisement

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Welcome back whoever you are.

This exact message was posted word for word about 6 months ago

It only shows I'm consistent. But thanks for paying attention.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement